Official Bay Lake Tower Photo Thread

AWESOME PIX! I tink ;) I'll need to swing by there to have a look when we meet our DVC guide! :thumbsup2

Does anyone know if they sell this print in the gift shop? I've seen it online at the artist's site I think but wondered if I might pick one up there. I love it! :lovestruc
IMG_2247.jpg

Kind of big, but this is a pano shot I took with my iPhone from the balcony of room 8210 - lake view, 1 bedroom.

4027194448_b9f8f69452_o.jpg

Kind of big, but this is a pano shot I took with my iPhone from the balcony of room 8210 - lake view, 1 bedroom.

That's amazing if that's a lake view room - save some points and you get a better view of the MK than some of the 'MK' view rooms do! And you get the water too. Very nice!

Now that I have stayed at BLT, the resort is AWESOME. These are some great Photos, but being there in person is even better. The view of the Lake in the back or Magic Kingdom are spectacular and the Wishes Firework show is amazing from the resort. A++++:worship:

Enjoying all the pictures of BLT! We are staying there in January for the first time.

So excited! We are there in Feb!!! Thanks for all the great pictures!

Just booked a week here next August-So excited!

We booked 2, 2BR villas for a Grand Gathering.

Does anyone know if in the 2BR units, there's an Ihome in each bedroom?

We just returned from a 2BR villa stay at BLT on Monday. I stayed in the 2nd BR (with 2 queens) and there was an iPod dock on the clock radio in that room, so I'm assuming there was one in the master as well, but can't be positive!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter