• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official AUGUST 2008 CODES to be posted here please!!:)

Reilly

I'm getting the hang of things!! Disney here we co
Hello,
Just thought I would start an official thread for August 2008 codes/promotions. If we could all please post them here that would be very helpful! I would also be ohh so greatful.:hug:

:tinker:Subscribing because I am interested in these codes too! :mickeyjum

Going in August of 08 and totally subbing to this thread, dudes!!!:banana:

I'm am subscribing to this thread also.......it will be DH, DS1 and DS2 first trip ever to WDW, August 2008!!!! :cool1:

Me too! Looking at the 2nd & 3rd week in August. Not sure where we are staying yet!

Any one know when are codes for late summer are normally released for US travelers?

I would like to know when they are typically released too. It would save me time as I would know roughly when to start looking for codes for Agust of 2008. My final payment is due July2nd so hopefully they come out with something good (such as a 40% off code for August 16th-23rd). I wonder how typical it is anyway to recieve such a code for the Contemporary. Is this a realistic hope or do they not ever do any discounts on deluxe resorts? Im keeping my fingers and toes crossed as Im already looking at $5,400 with out airfare........EKKK! I need a promo or discount desperatley!

We are going next August to celebrate my 30th bday! Or at least that is what I am telling myself! I can hardly wait!

This would be me too!

I am booked at the Poly from August 11-22nd but I am cancelling days when I book my cheap (I hope) airfare.

It will be dh, me & the 3 kids (they will be 7, almost 5 & 2 1/2).

Anyone else going to apply for the Disney Visa? I have no other use for one besides the fact that sometimes they release codes for Visa holders only.

I just signed up for a Disney Visa- mainly for the discount opportunities. I don't know how much we will use the card, but a friend of mine uses hers daily and pays her balance each month to get cash for Disney. I don't know if I want to use the card for everyday purchases like that or not.

Ok we are seriously thinking about going August 2008 and hoping for some good codes. Free Dining would be wonderful but we are going the first week in August so I know it's not possible according to the history of the codes. I'm a Disney Visa Cardholder and DO plan on taking advantage once again of the great savings. I saved $395 on my Thanksgiving 2006 vacation because I am a cardholder.

disneymoss, is the Disney Visa discount most of the year or only at certain times? Is it equal to a AAA discount or is it normally more? We just got Disney Visa and we have had AAA for years. Our last trip in 2005, we did not use the AAA discount because we were able to get free dining.

We are planning on going in Aug 2008 also. Someone mentioned "subscribing" ? What should I be subscribing to? I am new here so just trying to figure out the lingo and how things work here :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter