Official APH Rate Info for Universal Loews Hotel Properties

RP opened for our august 30-sept 1 dates this morning, so going to switch from HR to RP. Rate was $189 garden. I had HR for $223. Overall a $70 difference for the 2 nights.
Congrats and that's why it pays to keep checking. I have 1 night in Oct, found PB for $244, which stayed available for a few weeks. Now I see HR for $244 but PB is gone. I'm still hoping RP shows up for less.

It seems that what is available currently for the Orlando Informer Weekends is completely booked. We wanted to go one of these weekends to see Christmas decor (not to the meetup) but I’m thinking it’s unlikely AP rates will open up for premier resorts. Bummer.

Finally had a deluxe (express pass) hotel open up Labor Day weekend with Passholder rate. We Initially booked RPR but at a rate I wasn’t happy with (seasonal I think). Then got Cabana volcano view room at AP rate but not thrilled with the resort particularly. Then Sapphire Falls had a really good AP rate so switched to that. Today a RPR room opened up with AP rates for our date. Finally. We won’t have a lot of daytime park time but can express a couple rides after the 6 house daytime tour and before stay and scream hopefully. I am done switching now lol (unless a club room opens there).

Just modified my reservation for 10/8-10/12 at RPR! Initially had 2 standard queen rooms booked at the seasonal rate for $422/night each. RPR has been consistently sold out for a month, so thought AP rates wouldn’t be a possibility. Luckily, it looks like rooms opened up and they released a wave of AP rates early this morning! I was able to modify to $272/night! I’m shocked considering the holiday weekend and HHN.

RP opened for our august 30-sept 1 dates this morning, so going to switch from HR to RP. Rate was $189 garden. I had HR for $223. Overall a $70 difference for the 2 nights.

Today the king bed room opened for my dates. Same rate as the 2 queen room. I called and they switched my reservation. No price change. Still $189 a night Royal Pacific standard.

I now have 3 res booked (2 split/1 full) until I know what I am doing about possible MK Xmas event - I checked today and SF had a ST rate pop up that wasn't there last week. I am hoping that means it isn't much longer until I actually see AP rates for my dates.
Congrats to all those scoring awesome deals!

I just got the savvy traveller rate for RPR for Sept 22-27. I've been scraping by with multiple reservations, all at seasonal rates, to get all the nights covered and now I have a full reservation that is saving me $100 a night and all because I refuse to top looking hahaha. So thanks for the prompt all! I'll still be watching to see if something opens up at HRH at a comparable rate but I cannot turn this down (especially since I also factor in CDN exchange so this is saving serious coin!).

Just got RP for a Friday in October at $275. Is that the lowest you think it would go for that time period?

We are looking to stay Thursday-Sunday but only park days on Friday and Saturday so this works out well for EP purposes. Guess we will be doing three separate hotel reservations for the three nights. Holding off on booking others until flight arrangements are finalized.

Last edited:
Just got RP for a Friday in October at $275. Is that the lowest you think it would go for that time period?

We are looking to stay Thursday-Sunday but only park days on Friday and Saturday so this works out well for EP purposes. Guess we will be doing three separate hotel reservations for the three nights. Holding off on booking others until flight arrangements are finalized.

That is a great rate for a Friday in October.

I'm at $274 for August. With HHN, I would think Fridays would be fairly high demand in October, so that seems like a solid rate to me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter