Official APH Rate Info for Universal Loews Hotel Properties

Well, I can tell you how mine got resolved. I sat down with my husband and was planning to show him everything about the two resorts, pools, dining rooms etc. I started with the resort map and when I showed him the walking paths he said definitely RP. I said well don’t you want to see the rest, the rooms are a lot smaller at RP and it doesn’t have a pool slide, he said nope, doesn’t care, he wants the shorter walk so we don’t have to wait for boats like we did on our last trip. Love that my DH doesn’t overthink every detail like I do—makes things simple.

I am excited to try somewhere new.

WE LOVED Royal Pacific. I think it is my all time favorite hotel ever. We will be trying Portofino Bay this time because we have 4 adults and felt the extra space in the room was important. I would do RP again any day.

My husband and son are going in August and I wish the HRH AP rate would drop! I need to check more often. It pained me to book at over $300/night, especially when I see PB and RP for less, but that's where he wants to stay. And I don't get to go on the boys trip...

My husband and son are going in August and I wish the HRH AP rate would drop! I need to check more often. It pained me to book at over $300/night, especially when I see PB and RP for less, but that's where he wants to stay. And I don't get to go on the boys trip...
Keep checking! There seem to be lots of fluctuations recently. I've been focusing on HRH, 3rd week in August, and the rooms offered at the APH rate have changed at least 3 times in 2 weeks. I nabbed a standard (garden) room when they became available after weeks of only suites - 2 days later, there were no APH rooms at all, and then yesterday they were suddenly offering combos (sets of connecting rooms).

As I keep checking daily, I found a garden view room at PBH for my 1 night in October, for $244+tax. I was able to modify my current bay view room which had been $267.80+tax, so saved $25 or so.

Still waiting and watching for early September. I can get PBH, but husband wants HRH or RPR. We have to decide by July 29th, to modify our backup disney reservation

Still waiting and watching for early September. I can get PBH, but husband wants HRH or RPR. We have to decide by July 29th, to modify our backup disney reservation

APH rates are up for then. What dates are you looking for?

Looks like you missed the standard rooms at RPR and HRH. Only suites left. $270 for a King Suite at RPR is a good price.

$214 for PBH is awesome! I would take that in a heartbeat!

strangely if I put august 30 - September 2 (3 nights) I can get $209 for HRH, but if I drop it back to 2 nights august 30 - September 1 I cant get the same room price. I guess HRH has a 3 night minimum?

i think there's a "stay longer" type rate that kicks in once you hit 3 nights.

I thought that too, but I can get the $209 for 1 night if I checkin august 31st. I can also get it if I do 2 nights august 31-September 2, again $209 a night. But if I try august 30-sept 1 I can’t get $209. I guess it’s not meant to be. Husband wants RP or HRH, so will have to book 1 night, but really wanted 2. Can’t do 3 nights. Thanks for all the advice!

I thought that too, but I can get the $209 for 1 night if I checkin august 31st. I can also get it if I do 2 nights august 31-September 2, again $209 a night. But if I try august 30-sept 1 I can’t get $209. I guess it’s not meant to be. Husband wants RP or HRH, so will have to book 1 night, but really wanted 2. Can’t do 3 nights. Thanks for all the advice!

Why don't you just book them separately? Then when you check in, ask if you can stay in the same room.

oops, I read that wrong. How much is that one night separately?

that one day is full price unless I book 3 nights to include it, then it’s $209 like the other days. Thought about calling? Do you think that would help?

Question about timing for AP rates. We are booked to stay at Sapphire with an APH rate. We will be purchasing APs but do not want to activate them until the day after we check in, which is the day we check out (so just staying one night). Does the AP need to be activated in order to be eligible for the rate?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter