• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

DD (24). Was determined to get tkts! after several hundred tries got through; waited on hold for 100 minutes with the usual hold Music.
Got tickets for my trip and hers, going separately with spouses.
Little girl is all grown up and planning a Disney trip! Her plan completely revolves around these tickets. Proud mom!

Decided to try and call at 1pm today and amazingly got through on the first try. Estimated wait was 45 minutes, took just over an hour start to finish. CM was very friendly and got us booked for September 24th. I was given a confirmation number and received an email within about 15 minutes. Supposedly the tickets will be mailed USPS, but I was able to manually add them to MDE with the number she gave me. It's showing up under our tickets, but not on our plans. Good luck to you all!!!

Is the trick or treating for little kids only? I have teens who love stuff like that, but it's ok if it's just for littles.

anyone can trick or treat! (seriously, I'm in my 30's and always go to these solo since my kids for some odd reason don't like halloween, and they've never stopped me)

I was solo for the last two MNSSHPs and I trick or treated.

The candy that I got at 2019 MNSSHP:
Starburst (originals, duos, FaveReds, & mini originals)
Lifesavers Gummies Big Ring
Skittles (sour, wild berry, & original)
M&Ms (milk chocolate, hazelnut spread, peanut butter, caramel, & peanut)
Twix (regular and white)
Dove milk chocolate
Snickers (PB, PB full size, bite size, fun size, Crisper)
Milky Way
3 Musketeers (regular and birthday cake)
Also GoGo Squeeze Applesauce

I bought my tickets thru DVC and when I saw the will call on the email checked back with a CM at DVC who said no need to go to will call just use a magic name or key card. So who knows. I will be interested to hear what happens when the parties start!

I don’t understand the need for “will call” in 2021 for this.

People waited hours to get the tickets, then are being asked again to wait in a line to get a ticket?

I hope since my date was not AP or DVC discounted that I won’t need to stop by to pick anything up. The CM didn’t mention shipping them though, nor did she mention will call. My email receipt says will call though.

I don’t understand the need for “will call” in 2021 for this.

People waited hours to get the tickets, then are being asked again to wait in a line to get a ticket?

I hope since my date was not AP or DVC discounted that I won’t need to stop by to pick anything up. The CM didn’t mention shipping them though, nor did she mention will call. My email receipt says will call though.
Link them on MDE. :) You will not need to pick them up.

I finally got through today. It took about a 30 minute wait.

Got a ticket for 8-31. I was worried it would be a popular night as it's the week before Labor Day and it seems to be a busy time.

I've never done one of the AH events so it'll be fun.

Bonus that it's a 9:30-12:30 night and as of Midnight it'll be my birthday LOL.

Mine are Will Call. I specifically asked about it just being on my band and they said that I still had to pick up a Hard Ticket because 'it's a hard ticket event'.

However I was told I could go to any park to pick them up..... who knows.

For MNSSHP, I took a tote bag for collecting candy. I took a jumbo size (2.5 gallon) ziploc-style bag and put that in my tote bag, to keep the candy dry on rides or in case of rain. The little gift bag they give out for collecting candy was not big enough for me. (My park bag still had my phone, wallet, etc. in it, so I wanted a separate bag for the candy.) Have fun!

Lightweight daypack and a Ziplock for me. LOL. Thought why I bother I don't know. I basically take it to work and fill up the candy jar.

I finally got through today. It took about a 30 minute wait.

Got a ticket for 8-31. I was worried it would be a popular night as it's the week before Labor Day and it seems to be a busy time.

I've never done one of the AH events so it'll be fun.

Bonus that it's a 9:30-12:30 night and as of Midnight it'll be my birthday LOL.

Mine are Will Call. I specifically asked about it just being on my band and they said that I still had to pick up a Hard Ticket because 'it's a hard ticket event'.

However I was told I could go to any park to pick them up..... who knows.

Strange...I was told plastic cards would be mailed.

I was asked will call or mail. I asked to be mailed. Yesterday received a message from UPS that my package from WDW Fulfillment will arrive on 6/11. Very quick, I got them at 3:00pm ET on 6/8.

You have a package coming.
Scheduled Delivery Date:
Friday, 06/11/2021​
This message was sent to you at the request of WDW FULFILLMENT to notify you that the shipment information below has been transmitted to UPS. The physical package may or may not have actually been tendered to UPS for shipment. To verify the actual transit status of your shipment, click on the tracking link below.​
Shipment Details
WDW FULFILLMENT​

Can you pick up will call at any will call desk or does it have to be MK right before event? I asked the cast member if I had to do will call if it was in MDE and he said yes, I still had to go.

From prior years experiences, anytime there has been a DVC discount on an annual pass or separate event ticket with AP or DVC discounts we have HAD to go to "will call" to activate the tickets. Just before covid we purchased DVC discounted APs and since they were purchased in my MDE account I assumed they were able to be used. Nope. Refused at the tapstyles and directed to head over to Guest Services to activate the passes first. I not only had to show photo IDs for adults, but also our DVC card to verify we qualified. Yep, even though they were purchased in MDE and the DVC AP doesn't even show up to non DVC folks.

I feel like they stopped staffing the will call kiosk out in front of MK a couple years ago. It's all lumped in with Guest Services now. I feel like it's worth stopping by a Guest Services location sometime prior to our party date to make sure the tickets are active......rather than standing in a long line the afternoon/evening of our party.

They could have changed procedures, but if they are telling people that are getting an affinity group discount that the tickets are will call then I expect they will be will call.

I was asked will call or mail. I asked to be mailed. Yesterday received a message from UPS that my package from WDW Fulfillment will arrive on 6/11. Very quick, I got them at 3:00pm ET on 6/8.

You have a package coming.
Scheduled Delivery Date:
Friday, 06/11/2021​
This message was sent to you at the request of WDW FULFILLMENT to notify you that the shipment information below has been transmitted to UPS. The physical package may or may not have actually been tendered to UPS for shipment. To verify the actual transit status of your shipment, click on the tracking link below.​
Shipment Details
WDW FULFILLMENT​

Wow, mine will be shipped (no discount) but I didn't get one of those. Mine will probably come via USPS because my address on file with them doesn't support UPS (unless it's sure post that goes via USPS) or FedEx...

mine says Express Shipping too....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter