"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to share as it is Halloween related but look what I just found in my local Disney store (UK)
View attachment 226940

Isn't it cute!

The one thing I wanted to buy from the Halloween party was this but now I can have it in advance while waiting for our trip in October :woohoo:

What's printed n the bottom? When visited the UK I bought a few items and then found the exact items here in the states but the writing was different.

What's printed n the bottom? When visited the UK I bought a few items and then found the exact items here in the states but the writing was different.

It just says disney store. What does the one in the States say? It's also priced at £12.99 in case anyone in interested in buying it

Last edited:
I was checking my plans for September, and I'm not sure when it happened but some of the hours have been extended for the parks from what I had initially from the travel agent plan site. Not sure if anyone else had already mentioned this. I was happy to see later AK night hours! (FYI, the travel agent thing for September has not been updated)

I was checking my plans for September, and I'm not sure when it happened but some of the hours have been extended for the parks from what I had initially from the travel agent plan site. Not sure if anyone else had already mentioned this. I was happy to see later AK night hours! (FYI, the travel agent thing for September has not been updated)

Thanks! I had been checking but haven't the last couple of days. I'm happy with the later hours at AK. Now I hope to see a ROL schedule soon. :)

It just says disney store exclusive. What does the one in the States say? It's also priced at £12.99 in case anyone in interested in buying it

I think I may have confused this a bit. When we visited UK we purchased Wedgwood Peter Rabbit Tea Set my set says "Made in England" but on my friends it has Made in England and "For USA Import" or something like that.

EDIT: She bought her set in USA:confused3

Aaah sorry, I had a dumb moment there for a minute. It actually says made in Thailand so not very British made ha ha
Here's the bottom of the one I bought at Disney World last year. If this helps any.

Attachments

• 1490208963453-1456993316.jpg
    1490208963453-1456993316.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 22
Has the October TA calendar been released yet? I can't seem to bring it up, and it looks like the Sep one hasn't been updated since 2/10...

Anyone know? Maybe I'm not looking at the right place.

Nope, I have been checking daily! But then again, they updated April hours on MDE, but haven't updated the April TA calendar so....

Thanks for this heads up, been waiting for the AK hours to extend. I also noticed that they have extended EP hours over Labour Day weekend by an hour, for anyone planning to be there at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter