"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone happen to know what the earliest time is when the Sorcerer's of the magic kingdom card can be picked up? Is it at 7, when the party officially starts or 4, when you can enter the park?

I'm thinking about possibly doing a late lunch at Tony's (it's one of the few places we have yet to eat at), then watching the parade by the train station, and then hoping we can get our wristbands and Sorcerers card at 4:00 (and maybe even get in line for Jack and Sally). This way, we wouldn't have to walk up and down Main Street several times in a span of 2-3 hours.

Thanks!

4pm

My ticket day and year are still wrong on the app...anyone else's?

The date is only correct for one ticket on mine right now, the other two say 2016. I figure they are still sorting things out. I ordered hard tickets anyway, but I wouldn't be too worried just yet if the app is still wrong.

My September tickets are still in 2016, but my hard tickets show the correct dates. I haven't checked the website. Last time I checked the tickets were not posted at all!

Updated:
All my tickets on the MDE website are showing with correct dates.

Last edited:
Posters on dibb and Magic have stated they have phoned and they have admitted its an error and are inundated with calls about it.

You'd think that would have made them make the change and maybe even mention it on social media.

Yes the app is still wrong with dates and year but online is fine.

I'm not really going to be doing rides as I'm already at Magic Kingdom for a full day, two mornings, a non party evening AND EMM - that's when I'm hoping to ride SDMT the most. I believe the photo won't be taken so I need to hop back on as it opens or ride it on my rides only MK day.

You'd think that would have made them make the change and maybe even mention it on social media.

I'm assuming its CMs that supposedly acknowledged the error and IMO Disney is not likely going to want to draw more attention to the issue than its already gotten.

I'm assuming its CMs that supposedly acknowledged the error and IMO Disney is not likely going to want to draw more attention to the issue than its already gotten.

I meant to add because I was just thinking it would stop them being inundated with calls about it, but I get your point as well, that would also make sense.

I meant to add because I was just thinking it would stop them being inundated with calls about it, but I get your point as well, that would also make sense.

Now they'll just get inundated with calls for BTMRR. Good ole Disney and the Disney way of doing things! LOL

So are we still thinking BTMRR was also an error? That one hasn't been added back in yet. Would have thought they'd do both at once....

So are we still thinking BTMRR was also an error? That one hasn't been added back in yet. Would have thought they'd do both at once....

With Splash down they can just close off that area of the park. I have a bad feeling that's not an error/omission :(

If I remember right from last year there was a few candy stops in that area so I doubt it will be completely closed off.

Zero reason to close Pecos Bills, and zero impact on parade route. Ropes across the bridges into the Splash/Big Thunder with 2 CM at each is all that is needed.

Yeah I misread your original post, didn't catch that you were meaning just that area and not all of Frontier Land. I not read good. ;)

Last edited:

I still don't believe it was a mistake on either one, they just didn't expect the backlash. Last year there were some rainy parties where the Dwarfs did not come out for hours making many upset guests who had waited in long lines. The "rumor" elsewhere that they were moving them into the mine train made lots of sense for that reason alone. And I still think it's a smart move to close down the Splash/BTM area. There was maybe two candy stations and they can easily be moved. There are a few spots they used to have not being used right now, the path from Storybook to SM can absorb lots and makes up for a few stations.

Sometimes I think Disney creates chaos (CBR), computer errors, missing items .......... on purpose to test what they can get away with. It's their backdoor survey method.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter