******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to do the same thing. I've never modified online. When I get to the reservation it says change. Then do i go into vacation offers or dining? It looks like the dining is just to add a dining plan. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have a great fear of screwing up my entire reservation. Also do you have less problem with Chrome over Explorer? Thanks everybody
After you click on change reservation then you click on vacation offers then choose the free dining offer then choose which room and select. You will have to confirm everything so don't worry you won't mess it up. Hope you get what you want.
pixiedust:

I'm thnking about possibly switching my ressie but everything I find seems to be a couple days short. How hard is it to add days later or to find days

Just 1 more reason to keep checking if you dont find what you want...Our flights just dropped in price. TA was able to not only change the flight but also tacked on an extra day to our trip with FD and we actually came out with ahead with southwest owing US $300!! :worship: I was excited before but now I'm bouncing off the walls lol! CANNOT WAIT! :tongue:

Has anyone who booked ASMu Family suite found availability with the FD offer? I've been calling since the release and nothing has been available. We moved to AOA Cars suites for now but the rest of our party is at ASMu. I still plan on trying since the fine print said nothing about the ASMu suites not being valid for the offer. Just thought I would see if anyone's actually got it. We are traveling December 8-13. Thanks!

Has anyone who booked ASMu Family suite found availability with the FD offer? I've been calling since the release and nothing has been available. We moved to AOA Cars suites for now but the rest of our party is at ASMu. I still plan on trying since the fine print said nothing about the ASMu suites not being valid for the offer. Just thought I would see if anyone's actually got it. We are traveling December 8-13. Thanks!

I have an ASMu suite with fd 11/25-12/02 booked.....keep trying

Last edited:
Do you think more rooms at Pop Century will be released? I've been able to add one more day to my current reservation making it a 7 days package but would like to bring it to 10 days

Do you think more rooms at Pop Century will be released? I've been able to add one more day to my current reservation making it a 7 days package but would like to bring it to 10 days
I think people that have multiple reservations are starting to cancel the ones they don't need. I was just able to add extra days today (10 days total now). I did have to give up a preferred room and switch to a standard room but its worth it to us. I'd call and keep checking. Good Luck!!

I think people that have multiple reservations are starting to cancel the ones they don't need. I was just able to add extra days today (10 days total now). I did have to give up a preferred room and switch to a standard room but its worth it to us. I'd call and keep checking. Good Luck!!
Thanks!! I'm looking to do the same thing!

Has anyone been able to get the first 2 or 3 days of December at POP?

I have 11-25 to 11-30 booked. I booked right at 5:35am on the first day free dining dropped, but can't get 12-1 and 12-2 added.

I have CBR booked for our entire stay but really would like to switch to POP.

I got preffered rooms at sports when ik booked 4/24..I now could change them to standard.. :tongue: Meanwhile i upgraded my my cabin at Carnival Magic to Balcony:tongue:
We arrive at MCO 8/12, sleep one night at cocoa beach, cruise from 8/13 till 8/19 and 8/21-9/2 we are at all star sports. That's 11 whole days and two broken days.
I am doubting if 1 will stay in cocoa beach from 8/19-8/21 or add those nights to the Disneypart with the summerroom discount..Would it be possible to use my ph+pass on those days? (FD periode starts 8/21). What would you do?
Normally i have the 2 or 3 weeks unlimmited pass for European visitors..Now i got the 10 day pd+ pass..to get the FD.Do you think that's ok.. or should i take less days? We plan to visit teh waterparks too and maybe i wanna book the Halloween event.

I got preffered rooms at sports when ik booked 4/24..I now could change them to standard.. :tongue: Meanwhile i upgraded my my cabin at Carnival Magic to Balcony:tongue:
We arrive at MCO 8/12, sleep one night at cocoa beach, cruise from 8/13 till 8/19 and 8/21-9/2 we are at all star sports. That's 11 whole days and two broken days.
I am doubting if 1 will stay in cocoa beach from 8/19-8/21 or add those nights to the Disneypart with the summerroom discount..Would it be possible to use my ph+pass on those days? (FD periode starts 8/21). What would you do?
Normally i have the 2 or 3 weeks unlimmited pass for European visitors..Now i got the 10 day pd+ pass..to get the FD.Do you think that's ok.. or should i take less days? We plan to visit teh waterparks too and maybe i wanna book the Halloween event.

You can activate your 10 day pass early if you want, but keep in mind they will expire 14 days from the day you first use them. So if you decide to use your first day on Aug. 13th, your tickets will expire Aug. 27th. You don't want that to happen. Be careful and do the math.

You can activate your 10 day pass early if you want, but keep in mind they will expire 14 days from the day you first use them. So if you decide to use your first day on Aug. 13th, your tickets will expire Aug. 27th. You don't want that to happen. Be careful and do the math.
ok thanx, i consider to activate the pass the 8/20 and book two extra nights..or maybe stay in cocoa beach..I ve been to st pete/clearwater/ft lauderdale in the past.. Is cocoa beach about the same? i will be dropped off at Mco by the shuttle again, can i
take DME from there? i dont have a flightno or isnt that a problem?

ok thanx, i consider to activate the pass the 8/20 and book two extra nights..or maybe stay in cocoa beach..I ve been to st pete/clearwater/ft lauderdale in the past.. Is cocoa beach about the same? i will be dropped off at Mco by the shuttle again, can i
take DME from there? i dont have a flightno or isnt that a problem?
I'm not sure you can take DME a couple of days after your flight arrives, if that's what you mean.

Just 1 more reason to keep checking if you dont find what you want...Our flights just dropped in price. TA was able to not only change the flight but also tacked on an extra day to our trip with FD and we actually came out with ahead with southwest owing US $300!! :worship: I was excited before but now I'm bouncing off the walls lol! CANNOT WAIT! :tongue:
pixiedust: That is who we use when we fly SW. MY TA was able to add a day to our also and our flights were cheaper by leaving a day earlier.

I have an ASMu suite with fd 11/25-12/02 booked.....keep trying[/QUOT
Yes the suites are included just not the Mermaid Rooms. So keep trying. Have you tried added a day, sometimes that works,

Has anyone been able to get the first 2 or 3 days of December at POP?

I have 11-25 to 11-30 booked. I booked right at 5:35am on the first day free dining dropped, but can't get 12-1 and 12-2 added.

I have CBR booked for our entire stay but really would like to switch to POP.

I think they blocked those Dates dec 01 02 03... even @24 5:30 i got only till Dec 01 for the POP.. may be because of POP warner
even i tried calling but no luck...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter