******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I just figured it is actually NOT any cheaper for me to get FD this year! I forgot the upgrade from quick service to Dining plan! Instead of saving $100 and adding park hopper it would have cost me a few hundred more than my current deal and I would have had to move to a Pirate room. Looks like I'm staying put!

I can't seem to be able to change packages on my existing reservation from MYW to FD. It keeps saying no rooms available, even though the reservation is booked. Anyone know how I would go about changing packages?

Booked ASSports December 9-16 standard view. Was looking for September 30- October 7 but nothing was available. Anyone else having a problem with these dates? I had wanted Pop, but I am always willing to try out a new resort. Never been to ASSports.

I Was stuck at work and was not able to look until about twenty minutes ago. My modify button would not work. My dates were available at pop in Standard room so I booked a new reservation. Anyone know if you can transfer money you have already paid on a reservation to a new reservation?

I can't connect to any Disney phone numbers. an suggestions on best number to call. we booked our package before the new ticket prices came out so rather not book a new package at the e expensive price

HELPHELPHELP is pop larger than sports? i got standard pool view at pop or i can get preferred at sports. He has to collect the drinks etc..due to my handicap. Is it better to switch to preffered sports?

I was unable to change my reservation either it just kept spinning. Ended up booking new reservation with free dining.

Okw 2 bedroom villa 9/7-9/16

Did anyone notice the main page said the quick serve dining was 2 meals 1 snack but when you click on the link to quick serve dining link it says 2 meals 2 snacks? I have a bounce back for earlier free dining dates but prefer to check in later in September. I don't want to lose the 2nd snack per night! Can someone who calls in ask if this was a typo from last year when dessert was included?

Yes, I noticed the same thing when the offer first became available. Appears to be fixed now as it shows 2 meals 2 snacks for quick service dining plan on the main special offer page.

Booked ASSports December 9-16 standard view. Was looking for September 30- October 7 but nothing was available. Anyone else having a problem with these dates? I had wanted Pop, but I am always willing to try out a new resort. Never been to ASSports.
I have been to both and I liked Sports.

HELPHELPHELP is pop larger than sports? i got standard pool view at pop or i can get preferred at sports. He has to collect the drinks etc..due to my handicap. Is it better to switch to preffered sports?

Yes POP is larger. I would go with Preferred at Sports.

Nope. Nada. Could not modify current reservation either. Rooms available. But not with free dining. ☹️
That's interesting... I'm wondering if they will honor a room booked pre FD and have the package switched after the fact. I tried to modify my package as well and it told me no rooms are available (ironic, since I already HAVE the room).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter