******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was really bummed out since POR isn't included in the offer for our dates starting 12/8. I have 2 rooms with our family of 6 and found AKL standard view to be much cheaper than what we are paying for at POR. I am over the moon excited! AKL is one of my dream resorts (any deluxe is a dream resort) and I can't believe I snagged 2 rooms for that price. :cool1::banana:

Got my 2nd choice - All Star Sports - Standard Room. Woo-hoo!

Could have gotten a preferred at All Star Music but wanted to save the extra $. No Pop availability for the free dining offer for my specific dates. Could have dropped a day and gotten it.

Got up at 3:45 am and the special dropped at 5:30 am. May miss that extra sleep I could have gotten while at work today but worth it to land this deal.

I was really bummed out since POR isn't included in the offer for our dates starting 12/8. I have 2 rooms with our family of 6 and found AKL standard view to be much cheaper than what we are paying for at POR. I am over the moon excited! AKL is one of my dream resorts (any deluxe is a dream resort) and I can't believe I snagged 2 rooms for that price. :cool1::banana:
Congrats! Yes, with the upgrade in diningplans AKL and WL can be good deals. I already had a BB booked at standard WL but priced out a POR garden view this morning and with the upgrade I am "only" paying $140 total to stay at WL can't beat that!

I was online when FD dropped and nothing was available for Mod or deluxe for a family of 5 the week of 9/16. When I say nothing, I mean nothing at POR, Poly, Beach Club or Yacht Club. I am wondering how many rooms they had for free dining.

Just curious what rooms people were able to get at POR (and pricing if possible). We had a Garden View already booked but I wasn't able to get FD when I tried to modify. Trying to decide if it's worth continuing to chase FD or to just go with a package from a TA. Thanks!

Garden was the only category available Aug 14-27

So what time did it actually drop?
Checked around 4am and nothing.

Also 5 night minimum???
RIDICULOUS!!!

Apparently I should be happy that its only a 2 day minimum ticket even though I cannot stay for 5 nights.
Disney is against the short trip lovers.

I guess we won't be returning until 2018.

Got an email form my TA she got me what I wanted. She was able to do both of my POR and Sports so I told her sports it came out way cheaper to stay there and upgrade. :yay:

Did anyone at CBR with a GC able to modify?
:yay:I did. Standard View for 12/12-26. Upgraded to DDP. It was way easier than I expected. It did say offer not available, but I refreshed the page a few times and it worked. No issues with having MemoryMaker already on the package.

Had to make a new reservation at CSR because of the error code the website was giving me and disneys phones would not work. There will be a CSR standard room for September 20-26 available in the next couple days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter