"Official" 2016 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Trick or Treat Fun

Will Tickets to MNSSHP on Halloween Sell Out This Year before tickets did last year (8/3/15)-in 14D?

• Yes

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 70.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree with you - we thought we would get more done earlier. We have older children so staying late was the key. We did everything from after the fireworks until closing. We met 3 characters, went on rides and did some photos after 10:15pm. We had fun though - we went to the dance party around 7:30pm and really enjoyed that.

What was the best costume you saw?

What was the best costume you saw?

I really did like ours (our group of 10 as Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs, Evil Queen and the Prince) but besides that I really loved the people that dressed as CMs. We saw a set of Haunted Mansion CMs that were great. Then saw 4 people that were dressed as CMs from the different lands of MK - so cute.

So...I've always took the advice that the 2nd parade has lighter crowds, etc. I read something that contradicted that and suggested people do the first parade because the waits for everything else are less after the fireworks (rides, characters, trick-or-treat lines). We are probably going to catch the fireworks from somewhere other than main street to avoid the crowds. Which time for the parade are you planning and why?

So...I've always took the advice that the 2nd parade has lighter crowds, etc. I read something that contradicted that and suggested people do the first parade because the waits for everything else are less after the fireworks (rides, characters, trick-or-treat lines). We are probably going to catch the fireworks from somewhere other than main street to avoid the crowds. Which time for the parade are you planning and why?

On our first night we'll be watching the first parade for the photos. On our second night we'll attend the last one, for pure joy. Once you're there Disneymom, you'll have a better perspective on which to attend. If you are only doing one party I would suggest doing the first and if your so inclined to watch it a second time you have that option. I would recommend viewing from different locations pending what your plans are. Whether your going to Frontierland or Fantasyland.

I think that most things are less busy as the night goes on-rides, characters, trick or treat, as well as the 2nd parade. Many people travel with young children and can't make it all the way to midnight. I'd say it comes down to a matter of priorities. If having a front row spot for the parade is a top priority you will probably have to "waste" more party time early on trying to get a front row spot for the early parade. It is typically a lot busier because the second parade isn't until after 11 and many families with small children start to head out after the fireworks. We have a 4.5 y/o and even though we may try to push it and stay later this year (possibly late enough to see the second parade) we will definitely watch the earlier one because it may not work and we may need to leave following the fireworks. We really loved the parade last year and would be so disappointed to miss out.

we are basically setting camp at the Hub area. Watch Hocus Pocus show at 8pm, parade at 8:30 then maybe grabbing something to eat and waiting for Hallowishes from the Hub as well, we have someone who has never been to the party and want them to experience it from the front of the castle. After that we will do trick or treating and maybe some characters (characters are not a priority for us) neither are rides since we live here in Orlando and have AP

I really did like ours (our group of 10 as Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs, Evil Queen and the Prince) but besides that I really loved the people that dressed as CMs. We saw a set of Haunted Mansion CMs that were great. Then saw 4 people that were dressed as CMs from the different lands of MK - so cute.

Oh, did you buy the black shorts?

we are basically setting camp at the Hub area. Watch Hocus Pocus show at 8pm, parade at 8:30 then maybe grabbing something to eat and waiting for Hallowishes from the Hub as well, we have someone who has never been to the party and want them to experience it from the front of the castle. After that we will do trick or treating and maybe some characters (characters are not a priority for us) neither are rides since we live here in Orlando and have AP

I'm thinking Waffles at Sleepy Hallow to munch on while waiting - yum!

And here's what the TOKENS look like

Food Allergy Info:

Guests with food allergies can get a special teal bag that will designate them as having an allergy (teal is the color that represents food allergy awareness). These bags can be picked up at Market Street, City Hall, Heritage House, Town Square Theater, or any of the trick or treat locations. At the trick or treat stations, these guests will get a teal token, which can be redeemed for allergy-friendly treats and non-food items at Heritage House and Town Square Theater. These are also the places to stop with any questions about the process.
View attachment 192921

City Hall will not be passing out allergy-friendly candy this year as they have done in the past.
Link:http://www.wdwinfo.com/holidays/halloween.htm
Are there different food allergies? one for peanuts or one for tree nuts? what are some examples of allergy-free treats?

I know you can get in park at 4:00 with MNSSHP but can you get fast passes online beforehand? Or do You have to get them once you are in the park?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter