"Official" 2016 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Trick or Treat Fun

Will Tickets to MNSSHP on Halloween Sell Out This Year before tickets did last year (8/3/15)-in 14D?

• Yes

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 70.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Today I received the perfect Winifred Sanderson green velvet coat. Now I'm thinking of going as Winnie (minus the red hair since there is no way I'm putting on a wig) for one of the Halloween Parties I'll be going to - it does need some adjusting so I will work on that and hope I have enough time to get it done before the 9/20 Halloween party.

I won't have time to deal with Book but maybe I can find a replica on Etsy with time to get one.
Then again maybe I should just stick with my current costume plan and not boil up in the park - somebody needs to get me under control - so many costume ideas and only 2 parties. Aaaack.

In years past the CMs with the bands had the bags as well to give out.....last year we got ours in Tomorrowland.

Oh, I know the same place will have the wristbands & the bags. I was wondering if the bag of treats the PP showed was just at the front entrance or at all wristband locations. :)

Just wanted some clarification: Do you get these with your trick-or-treat bags or only at the entrance to the park? We will already be in the park at 4 pm so we were going to swing by Tortuga to get our bracelets.

In years past the CMs with the bands had the bags as well to give out.....last year we got ours in Tomorrowland.

You get the wrist bands at the park entrance. Then you go behind Main Street and get the trick-or-treat bags and the clear goodie bag with the 4 items in it. Its all behind Main Street. I hope that answers the question.

I know there are the general orange Halloween shirts, but are the MNSSHP party shirts for this year only in black? Or is orange available like last year?

Correct - the only MNSSHP shirt was in black. Except they had a MNSSHP Annual Pass shirt in tan. They did have a Hocus Pocus shirt in light gray and in dark gray but it didn't say MNSSHP.

You get the wrist bands at the park entrance. Then you go behind Main Street and get the trick-or-treat bags and the clear goodie bag with the 4 items in it. Its all behind Main Street. I hope that answers the question.

Can you do that at 4pm or do you have to wait for the party to officially start?

ETA: I'm asking about the candy goodie bags.

Last edited:
Can you do that at 4pm or do you have to wait for the party to officially start?

ETA: I'm asking about the candy goodie bags.

It was at 4pm for both the trick or treat bags and for the candy goodie bags. There were many people also taking pictures with the decorations back there. Enjoy! We did have a great time - even if we didn't get to do everything.

Gary, print the vouchers, take them with you then stop by MK or even check your resort for the plastic, but definitely take it with you on party night. If there is an issue with your Magic Band it will take time to resolve, and that equals to your party time that you paid big $$ for. Most importantly go through the correct entrance.
I actually chose the e-mail option, because I was using my iPad and didn't trust direct print. I have no way to compare the email to what you get if you print directly, but I'll assume it's the same process. There's just a barcode on the email in addition to the confirmation number and other info.

The email says to take it to the park entrance, with ID and same credit card, but during the checkout process, I found a different link (which, of course, I can't get to again), that says I must still visit will-call. I figure I'll bring both and do the best I can.

I was surprised that there was even a choice between print-at-home and email. I expected that print-at-home would be via email or both.

This has probably already been asked but I can't seems to find it any where.

Has anyone seen the poison apple steins yet? If so where and prices?

Thanks in advance we missed them last year this is one of the reasons I wanted to go back this year.

Kind of. I guess I'm not explaining myself as clear as I think I am.

At 4 pm, we will already be in the park so we will not be going through the park entrance to get our party wristbands or trick-or-treat bags. We plan on just going to Tortuga Tavern to get them (this is listed as a distribution location on Post #1).

What I'm wondering is if all the wristband/bag distribution areas have the goodie bag or just the one at the park entrance?

Is it available during all dinner hours, or only for those seated during party hours?
Our reservation was 6pm and I saw them on the dessert cart when we walked in the restaurant, so they were there before 7pm for sure

ETA I think I remember them saying it had a pumpkin filling. I didn't order it so I'm not 100 percent sure

At 4 pm, we will already be in the park so we will not be going through the park entrance to get our party wristbands or trick-or-treat bags. We plan on just going to Tortuga Tavern to get them (this is listed as a distribution location on Post #1).

What I'm wondering is if all the wristband/bag distribution areas have the goodie bag or just the one at the park entrance?

Sorry - I didn't understand. I am not sure what they will give you at the check points. I know when we entered at 4pm they were only giving the wrist bands at the park entrance - you had to walk behind main street to get the trick or treat bags and to get the goody bags. I do know that at some of the trick or treat locations there were a few CMs that did have the regular and the allergy free (blue) trick or treat bags. Sorry I don't know what they will give you at the check points. Maybe someone else used them and can answer.

I was at the first party, and received the trick or treat bag with the pre-packaged goodie bag inside when I got my wristband at the location near Mickey's Philharmagic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter