• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October A&E/SDMT FP+ Cancellation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have six FP+ for SDMT October 14th 8:15 pm to 9:15pm and six FP+ for the 11:00 pm Electrical Parade. Would gladly trade both these for FP+ for six to the 9:00 pm parade.

:goodvibes

I have a single A&E FP for 10/17 at 220-320pm that I'd like to trade for an earlier time. Let me know if interested :flower3:

I have a single A&E FP+ on 10/27 for 4:30. I'd love to trade it for something that starts slightly earlier - anywhere between 3:10 and 4:10. Thanks!

I have a single A&E FP+ on 10/27 for 4:30. I'd love to trade it for something that starts slightly earlier - anywhere between 3:10 and 4:10. Thanks!

if you can't find someone to trade with im looking for a single 4:30 time slot I have 11:40-12:40 to switch with

I have 2 A&E FP for 11/1... 11:30 & 1:10.
Would be happy to swap for a 10/29 that overlaps with noon to 1...trying to piece this together one FP at a time Right now, I have 2 passes...and just need one more for my other daughter.

I have 3 7DMT for 10/23 3:30-4:30 that I'll be releasing.

I also have 3 FPs for Festival Fantasy Parade on the same day that I'll also be letting go.

PM me if you'd like to coordinate.

I have 3 7DMT for 10/23 3:30-4:30 that I'll be releasing. I also have 3 FPs for Festival Fantasy Parade on the same day that I'll also be letting go. PM me if you'd like to coordinate.

I am not sure how to PM but would love these

For 10/14 I have

Seven Dwarfs Mine Train

9:15 - 10:15 pm (2 Fast Passes. Looking to trade for earlier times for 10/14 or 10/15).

For 10/15 I have

Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade

2:45 - 3:05 pm (3 Fast Passes. Looking to trade for 3 of the same on 10/14)

Meet Anna and Elsa at Princess Fairytale Hall

8:30 - 9:30 pm (3 Fast Passes. Looking to trade for earlier times for this day or 10/14 or just 10/14 all together. I also have an extra fast pass for A and E 10/14 from 8:50-9:50 I would be willing to trade).

Just released an A & E single for 10/3 from 5:30pm-6:30pm. Hope someone from this group that needs it gets it! :)

how long do you guys collect/hunt for singles in the hope you can patch something together? I am sure the answer is no... but i'll ask anyway.. If i can secure two fp for A&E can all 4 of us still go in? it is only my daughters meeting them. hubby and i just want to see the interaction? (Last august at the princess meet and greet the CM allowed my in laws to come in with us to witness without legacy fp) Thoughts?

how long do you guys collect/hunt for singles in the hope you can patch something together? I am sure the answer is no... but i'll ask anyway.. If i can secure two fp for A&E can all 4 of us still go in? it is only my daughters meeting them. hubby and i just want to see the interaction? (Last august at the princess meet and greet the CM allowed my in laws to come in with us to witness without legacy fp) Thoughts?

Don't count on it. You might be able to sweet talk the CM but I would go with the assumption that everyone in your party needs a FP.

there is a 7dmt single pass for th 23rd at 12:50
... go!

and i released the A&E on the 26th at 12:20 to try for the 27th

I have a 7DMT single on 10/12 from 3:35pm-4:25pm that I would like to trade for something earlier, ideally to overlap my 10:30am-11:30am. But I would take anything.

I also still have 4x A&E FPs for 10/14 for 9:10pm-10:10pm that I would love to trade to earlier in the day (even just for 2). I would need something before 2pm.

Good luck to everyone! :)

Oh & I also have a single 5:30-6:30pm A&E for 10/10 that I would like to switch to overlap my single 1:30pm-2:30pm that day.

I apologize if I already posted about that one, I cannot remember.

I just scored 2 a&e for halloween for my mom and I!!! I'm thrilled!!! I've been checking mde 50+ times a day for the last month. Seriously.

Persistence pays off!!!!!

I have six FP+ for SDMT October 14th 8:15 pm to 9:15pm and six FP+ for the 11:00 pm Electrical Parade. Would gladly trade both these for FP+ for six to the 9:00 pm parade.

:goodvibes

DUH! I could not get my early MSEP because I had overlapping SDMT until 9:15 pm, so I let those go. Hope someone can grab them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter