~~October 2016~~Sew, it was the greatest Stitch Experience ever!~~Final Update 3/19/2017!

Your Chip n' Dale, Donald bag is so adorable! I'm sure you've heard this a thousand times, but - you are SUPER talented!!!

Think positive about your Target day yesterday, not many people are able to get payed for a work out at work.

How great that V's computer stuff issue is totally resolved.

Sounds like Allison is going to have a fun time when they start the perm and coloring stuff.

Yesterday Ulf and I decided that we would write down every time the back door on my new car won't open as it should for some days before going back to the garage so they can have a look. I had an appointment at my physical therapist. I now park in the parking garage and it is in this garage the back door of the car has decided to not work as it should. Today I payed attention to what's happening when I want to open the back door. It's a little difficult to see when there are no cars coming so I can open the back door and get the elevator out. So I push the button to open the dor but I don't hold it down because I get unsure if it's safe to open the door. When I then push the button again the door won't open. Probably because I opened it a little bit the first time a pushed the button, but since I didn't hold the button down so the door can't open without someone to shut it 100% first. When I came back to the car after my physical therapist appointment. I'm outside of the car and I have full control when it's safe to open the back door. So then the door opens without any problems. If I'm right I shouldn't have more problems getting the back door open. I just have to be sure that it's safe to open the door and don't hesitate when I push the button to get the door open.

It's the red sauce (hot sauce) at Chipotle you must try! So freaking delicous.

Yes! Happy day for Chicago!

Sounds like a lovely day at Epcot. We have never eaten at SS but everything always looks delicious so we may have to try it.

Oh!! Via for lunch! I love that place so much. Can you tell I love food?!

Wishing you a wonderful Friday!

I forgot to mention your picture of the fireplace in the lobby of SoG looked familiar to me. We stayed there twice back in the early 1980's, like maybe 1981 and one other time. Is that fireplace in the original building?

We're big Cubs fans in this house. When the Cubs blew their lead in the 8th inning I couldn't watch anymore. It was killing me. I woke up around midnight when I heard the sound of fireworks going off in the neighborhood. I quickly turned on the TV and saw that they won the World Series! I couldn't believe it. Needless to say, Chicago will be crazy with joy today. :) And hopefully I can see the ticker tape parade whenever it happens since I work in the downtown area.

Unfortunately, I don't believe it's the SoG lobby fire place you are remembering, this fire place is in the lobby area, which was newly built in 2002-04... I have seen pictures of the old lobby, but I have never seen a fireplace in it... Sadly - the old SoG/Golf Resort/Disney Inn lobby was quite sad and left MUCH to be desired - IMO - it didn't even fit on the Disney spectrum as far as resorts go - it doesn't surprise me that Disney let it go.

It is so exciting that the Cubs won! I am so happy for my friends who are Cubs fans! I hope you were able to see the parade. :D

Good Morning,
I would love to know how much you spent on starbucks this trip!

Well for once i see V is smiling in every picture SO FAR, I love the remy magic shot! So cute and one i haven't seen

Fantastic getting all the rides done before the crazy crowds started out!

Well - I budgeted it for it for this very reason... I budgeted $15/day - which covered Starbucks and the tips for the Shady Shuttle drivers. This was only the cash for Starbucks within the resort - I had GCs for the Starbucks in the parks (the resort Starbucks didn't take GCs) - which came out of a separate budget. :scratchin

So far... Actually - for the most part, she was rarely not smiling... It was a great trip!

I'd never seen the Remy magic shot either - it was a fun one to discover on our Photopass. ::yes::

Yes - it did get crazy later... I remember walking out of the park, thinking to myself that we were one of the first into the park in the morning - always a good choice. ::yes::

Yay another update....love it! Great that you did so much in EPCOT so early. I probably won't get my crew up that early later this month but it would be nice. I know the Starbucks at SoG was a HUGE hit for my kids last time as well so it might be motivation but only for that ONE night/day we are there.

I hope you are able to, at least once. Even though V isn't a morning person - she does recognize the value with being in the parks at opening... and I am always willing to go back to the resort for a nap if needed - and usually it is. LOL

I definitely used Starbucks to our advantage - I honestly don't think there were any mornings that we didn't use it? :scratchin

I used to love Test Track too but lately I've lost interest in it. My new love is Soarin

We avoided Finding Nemo for years, too. I'm glad we tried it because it is really cute.

I agree - I wish they'd break down and bring back the old Test Track... I do love Soarin' too though.

It is super cute - and an easy way to get a ride in quickly. ::yes::

My Mom decided not to put up her village a couple years ago and I was so disappointed, I dragged all the boxes up and put the thing up myself. Hers goes across the entire mantle, a whole wall, in their front room, so it's just not the same without it!!! Of course, it became MY job from here on out!! Last year, it was February and she finally took it down without waiting for me

Oh, totally!! That is the BEST part of getting your hair cut!!!!

Love the start of your Epcot day! I also miss the old Test Track--this one feels so thrown together, just put up some neon and we'll call it a day. I can't wait for your Soarin' review!! I hope I'll like that revamp a lot more!

Living with the Land is one of our favorites, too :) I always think of Ariana's Jim when I see the robot chickens. Now I'll be thinking of your house when we go through that scene, too. I'm really looking forward to our trip (for a million reasons!) because we'll be doing the Behind the Seeds tour where we get to walk through the greenhouses from the ride. Can't wait :)

Hahaha... I used to set mine up in the bay window - however, now that we have the couch in front of it, it doesn't make any sense to put it there, as we'll never see it. I am thinking of setting it up on the media console... We'll see??? I only have like 8 buildings or something like that... So, it isn't huge - but I do love it... I just detest putting it away...

I dunno - I think the best part for me is getting rid of the gray. LOL

I agree!!! That's what it is... It's just that it feels so thrown together haphazardly... It's still a great ride - but the theme leaves a person so underwhelmed.

Hehehe... I think I missed the robot chickens story??? I love riding LWTL... I think it was such an under utilized ride until Soarin' went in there - now I think so many more people ride it and love it. :lovestruc

Glad to hear the crowds were low in the mornings. I think I could get out of bed easier if someone brought me Starbucks too. What a good mom!

Curious to see how you guys liked Soarin'. I will chime in on what we thought after you reveal what you thought.

The tech difficulties don't stop once high school is over. Marissa has called at 2 am in the morning before because she couldn't get her printer to sync. So far, she hasn't had any major issues while in Japan.

Yes - the crowds were definitely better in the mornings... So much easier to get everything done. Hehehe... Starbucks delivery is definitely easier when it's only a few steps from your room. LOL

My Soarin' review should be coming up today...

Yikes - I am not looking forward to more technical difficulties...

How are you doing momma??? How is Marissa doing??? I do have a friend who reads here and lives in Japan... I just thought of that... I'd love a little update on Marissa if you have the time. :lovestruc

I love all your pretty creations! I wish I knew how to sew. I inherited my grandmother's sewing machine but it's a little worn and i don't have a clue as to how to fix it.

Thank you!!! There are lots of youtube videos out there on how to restore the older machines... And lots of parts stores out there who still stock the old inventory... So, it's definitely possible to get your Grandmother's machine back up and running again (as long as it isn't locked up) with a bit of elbow grease and time. ::yes:: Good luck! :lovestruc

Starbucks in SoG?! What a treat!

Yup!!! It's super nice and something I really look forward to too! :woohoo:

Love reading along with your trip report! And I learned something new! I had NO IDEA there are buses to Epcot from the TTC-I thought the monorail was the only option. Were buses running early to TTC because Magic Kingdom was an extra magic hour morning?!

Your trip reports are helping me prepare for our first stay at SOG so thanks!

Thanks!!! I am glad you are enjoying it!

Yes - there are buses to each of the parks now from the TTC - also from park to park... They never used to do that - a person always used to have to use a resort as a hub... It's so nice to truly be able to park hop. ::yes::

I believe the buses run every morning early - an hour before parks open... We usually walked out of our room in time for the 7am bus from our resort to the TTC, and spread out from there... Unless our resort bus left early enough to get us to our reservation/park opening on time- then we preferred to ride the SoG buses, as it's just easier. ::yes:: However, if you have any PPO breakfast reservations - you almost always have to ride Disney transportation, as SoG park buses only begin 30 min before park opening.

I am always happy to help out - SoG is a fantastic resort... And I do love their buses so much - I know there are many out there who don't, however - I love that they are on a schedule and I know if I can make the next bus or not... On the first day - I always take a picture of the bus schedule for the week, then I don't have to remember anything, I can just go back into my photos and figure out which transportation is the best at the time. ::yes::

Sounds like Target was a good day. I used to work at a grocery store and the holiday season was always so busy but fun.
Love the update! Looks like it was a beautiful day. I am so envious of your "rope drop" mornings. My family never functions like that. I think one of these times I'm just going to go to a park on my own and let them catch up to me lol
Have a great day!

I definitely like working at Target at this time of year - the only bummer is the hours and holidays away from family... But I love watching the hustle and bustle!

Thanks! We did have gorgeous weather throughout our trip - I love this time of year in Disney!

I totally would - I sincerely thought about it one of the mornings with V... However - once I really thought about it - it made no sense for me to do so, by the time the park opened - I would have to turn around to leave and make it back for our ADR that day. But it was fun to think about it. LOL However - if your family is just going to meet up with you later, I say go for it! :woohoo:

Your Chip n' Dale, Donald bag is so adorable! I'm sure you've heard this a thousand times, but - you are SUPER talented!!!

Thanks!!! I started to have major issues with Donald over the course of that day - I know if I ever carry it again, Donald won't be staying... Thank you - I truly enjoy making these items! :lovestruc

Think positive about your Target day yesterday, not many people are able to get payed for a work out at work.

How great that V's computer stuff issue is totally resolved.

Sounds like Allison is going to have a fun time when they start the perm and coloring stuff.

Yesterday Ulf and I decided that we would write down every time the back door on my new car won't open as it should for some days before going back to the garage so they can have a look. I had an appointment at my physical therapist. I now park in the parking garage and it is in this garage the back door of the car has decided to not work as it should. Today I payed attention to what's happening when I want to open the back door. It's a little difficult to see when there are no cars coming so I can open the back door and get the elevator out. So I push the button to open the dor but I don't hold it down because I get unsure if it's safe to open the door. When I then push the button again the door won't open. Probably because I opened it a little bit the first time a pushed the button, but since I didn't hold the button down so the door can't open without someone to shut it 100% first. When I came back to the car after my physical therapist appointment. I'm outside of the car and I have full control when it's safe to open the back door. So then the door opens without any problems. If I'm right I shouldn't have more problems getting the back door open. I just have to be sure that it's safe to open the door and don't hesitate when I push the button to get the door open.

That's very true - LOL!

Yes - Everything is settled with V's technical difficulties - which is a relief!

And Allison is very much looking forward to learning more... It's so fun to see her enjoying herself.

Great idea Ulf!!! I am so glad you were able to figure it out! Hopefully it works properly now! :woohoo:

It's the red sauce (hot sauce) at Chipotle you must try! So freaking delicous.

Yes! Happy day for Chicago!

Sounds like a lovely day at Epcot. We have never eaten at SS but everything always looks delicious so we may have to try it.

Oh!! Via for lunch! I love that place so much. Can you tell I love food?!

Wishing you a wonderful Friday!

I am not one for really spicy things - so I am not sure I can handle the hot sauce??? I usually do the Pico de gallo... I've never tried the green or the super hot... I'll get some on the side the next time I go & I'll dip my fork in to test it out. ::yes::

We did have a great Epcot day... It was a lot of fun! And SS is good... Honestly not my favorite, however - it's location works well and it's not terrible.

Yes - I love Via Napoli!!! :woohoo: It was delicious!

Thanks! Same to you!

*********************************************************************************************************

I had a great day yesterday - I worked out right away in the morning... I did my level 2 of my 30 day shred... Man - those planks are killer! LOL It was a great work out though and my eating was pretty successful... My only goal these days - aside from concentrating on eating in a primal way, is to avoid snacking... No snacks at all yesterday - so that was good. ::yes::

I also worked upstairs all day... I've been working all week without the main fabric for 2 of my custom orders... I was a dork and had them in my cart - I thought I ordered them - but I didn't... So, when I went to check on tracking last week (they should have been delivered when I was gone) - I discovered that I never ordered them.... Gah!!! Thankfully, I can work around that for a little while and do other things without falling behind... It just makes life interesting - that's all. ::yes:: The fabric was delivered yesterday - so I'll be working a bit this weekend to stay caught up.

I went to town and grabbed V from school - then I took her to work.

Josh came home from work - my plan was frozen pizza for him and I was going to make myself eggs... He decided he wasn't in the mood for that... So he took me out to dinner at our local restaurant/bar... As usual - it was good - I had a salad, it was a salad I used to order all the time, before I started eating in a primal way... It was a great salad - however - how I cannot eat their dressing, it's home made, but the mayo taste in it is just terrible. I remember that I used to love that dressing - it's so funny how our tastes change. I opted to eat the salad dry and it was very good. ::yes::

Today - I will work out... It's a heavy lifting day for me...

I think I am only working for a few hours this morning, and then I will meet up with Josh for lunch at work... We don't do that very often anymore and I'd like to get back into the habit of it. :lovestruc

I do believe that both girls work tonight, I have no idea what Josh and I are planning to do this evening or what we are doing for supper? :scratchin

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Sending prayers and pixie dust out to all of you! :lovestruc

D~

I also worked upstairs all day... I've been working all week without the main fabric for 2 of my custom orders... I was a dork and had them in my cart - I thought I ordered them - but I didn't... So, when I went to check on tracking last week (they should have been delivered when I was gone) - I discovered that I never ordered them.... Gah!!! Thankfully, I can work around that for a little while and do other things without falling behind... It just makes life interesting - that's all. ::yes:: The fabric was delivered yesterday - so I'll be working a bit this weekend to stay caught up.
Glad you decided to check in what the hold up was. That sounds like something I would do.

I did my run this morning. We added 2 blocks in, yet mileage was the same as Wednesday's run in run keeper. Not sure which day was off.

Love the TR pictures you posted yesterday. V has a beautiful smile. Had to laugh about you being willing to be a volunteer for Allison for shampooing but not for color or perms. I would be the same way! One of my nieces recently completed her phlebotomy certification and needed volunteers for blood draws and IVs. You can bet I was NOT going to volunteer for that!

Glad you had a great day with your eating yesterday. I just made homemade mayo for the first time this weekend and I was surprised at how easy it was and how much we liked it. My first attempt didn't go well (used regular EVOO, not light tasting) and it was disgusting. It's amazing what a difference the right kind of olive oil makes.

I reintroduced corn and rice yesterday and again my inflammation has flared up terribly. I'm beginning to think I may end up eating primarily W30 for the rest of my life...which is ok, except that there are days when I would kill for a donut! LOL

My MRIs went ok although my anxiety really kicked in towards the end. The doctor already has the results but since I'm out of town next week for work (and my day at Disney), I can't meet with him until the 15th to get the results. Fortunately, my brother-in-law is a neuroradiologist so we sent the images to him and he'll let me know what he thinks early next week. *Sigh*

Have a great day!

What a bummer that you didn't order the fabric you needed for your custom orders before you left for WDW. What a relief that the fabric was delivered yesterday so you can finish the bags.

Sounds nice to go to the local resturant/bar for dinner. How great that the salad you had was very good even with no dressing.

Sounds like a nice habit to go to Josh at work for lunch.

Today the back door of the car worked without problems. I was very careful in keeping the button pressed in when opening the back door. So I'm thinking I have solved the problem :)

It was a crazy day with the Cubs fans. My train was full of high school kids, they were mostly seniors. When we got to Chicago the sidewalk was full of fans walking to the Cubs rally in Grant Park. My office is located on the same street that one of the park entrances is located on, so i couldn't go around the crowds.

We could see the rally entrance gate from our office. There was a huge mob down there at 8:40am. They were waiting for the gate to open at nine.

All day long the mobs of people walked past our office building. They would often chant or cheer. This went for about three hours. By 11:40am the rally entrance was so packed with people that they may have stopped letting them in. The Cubs buses went by around 11:50 and I watched them from the office window. I couldn't actually see the people on the buses but I wanted to be able to say I saw the parade. ;)

I watched the rally via. Live online broadcast from a local news station. It was very heartwarming. I was a big fan of Ryne Sandburg and the 1984 Cubs and he was up on stage with a huge smile. It was great to see a team that appears to genuinely like each other. I was glad that I watched it.

Then the mobs of people started heading back home. I had to navigate through some of them to get to my train. But it left on time and I am almost home.

They predicted that there were 5 million people in Chicago today to see the Cubs. I can believe it.

Glad you decided to check in what the hold up was. That sounds like something I would do.

I did my run this morning. We added 2 blocks in, yet mileage was the same as Wednesday's run in run keeper. Not sure which day was off.

Yes, me too... LOL It does happen to me sometimes - not very often - thankfully my business is flexible enough that I can always work on something else - so even if I am "behind", I am not really behind...

WTG!!! It's so funny how trackers can be so off, and so annoying. The big thing is that you know you did it - great job!!! :woohoo:

Love the TR pictures you posted yesterday. V has a beautiful smile. Had to laugh about you being willing to be a volunteer for Allison for shampooing but not for color or perms. I would be the same way! One of my nieces recently completed her phlebotomy certification and needed volunteers for blood draws and IVs. You can bet I was NOT going to volunteer for that!

Glad you had a great day with your eating yesterday. I just made homemade mayo for the first time this weekend and I was surprised at how easy it was and how much we liked it. My first attempt didn't go well (used regular EVOO, not light tasting) and it was disgusting. It's amazing what a difference the right kind of olive oil makes.

I reintroduced corn and rice yesterday and again my inflammation has flared up terribly. I'm beginning to think I may end up eating primarily W30 for the rest of my life...which is ok, except that there are days when I would kill for a donut! LOL

My MRIs went ok although my anxiety really kicked in towards the end. The doctor already has the results but since I'm out of town next week for work (and my day at Disney), I can't meet with him until the 15th to get the results. Fortunately, my brother-in-law is a neuroradiologist so we sent the images to him and he'll let me know what he thinks early next week. *Sigh*

Have a great day!

Hahaha... Yes - it took me 7 years of living here before I found my stylist... I have no intention of wrecking her hard work. I've already assured my stylist that I am keeping her, and it's entirely possible she may make more $$ during Allison's schooling - as she may have to fix me. LOL Allison knows this too... I love her, and I think she is very talented - however - we'll see if I'll let her do my hair. LOL

Yikes!!! There's no way you could get me to volunteer for that either - not in a million years... I am a very difficult blood draw, and I detest having it done... Nope... Not me. LOL

Home made mayo is great! One day, I'd love to invest in a stick mixer thingy... Right now I do it with my blender, and it's hit or miss whether it turns out or not... I think I'd have better luck if I didn't have to make it in my blender. Ever since I started making my own mayo though - I am even worse with mayo-y stuff... I used to not like it - now it gives me a huge gag factor if it's on something. It's pretty rare that I can eat mayo on anything while we are out.

I totally understand... Such a bummer that you are getting such a reaction from everything you re introduce. Has there been anything that you've been able to re intro successfully? At least there is a way (and a name) to eating this way, I feel like it helps... It's such an eye opening experience - living life with out pain (or reduced pain), and discovering that all of the pain over the years was due to food we were eating - it almost (and for me it did) makes a person angry. And to know, there are countless people out there who have no idea... I am glad you are able to discover a way to make life easier, and to be able to do this without meds is an incredible thing! :hug: I am super proud of you! And - at least now you know and have the information... If you want that donut - you know what your body's reaction is going to be to it, and can make an informed decision as to whether it's worth it or not.

Hopefully your BIL is able to give you an early answer, so you don't have to wait as long. Sending pixie dust out to you! :hug:

Thank you - you too!!! :lovestruc

What a bummer that you didn't order the fabric you needed for your custom orders before you left for WDW. What a relief that the fabric was delivered yesterday so you can finish the bags.

Sounds nice to go to the local resturant/bar for dinner. How great that the salad you had was very good even with no dressing.

Sounds like a nice habit to go to Josh at work for lunch.

Today the back door of the car worked without problems. I was very careful in keeping the button pressed in when opening the back door. So I'm thinking I have solved the problem :)

Yes - it's all OK though... I can work around that issue easily enough, for a while anyways. ::yes::

Yes - it's nice to be able to eat out... With a family of 4, it's so expensive... It's really nice when the girls are out or at work - then Josh and i sneak off, and it's really nice to get out of there cheaply. LOL

I like to go have lunch with him once in a while... It's a long drive and out of the way for me - usually - but it's nice to see him during his work day. ::yes::

Yay!!! Glad to hear that your back door is working as it should. :woohoo:

It was a crazy day with the Cubs fans. My train was full of high school kids, they were mostly seniors. When we got to Chicago the sidewalk was full of fans walking to the Cubs rally in Grant Park. My office is located on the same street that one of the park entrances is located on, so i couldn't go around the crowds.

We could see the rally entrance gate from our office. There was a huge mob down there at 8:40am. They were waiting for the gate to open at nine.

All day long the mobs of people walked past our office building. They would often chant or cheer. This went for about three hours. By 11:40am the rally entrance was so packed with people that they may have stopped letting them in. The Cubs buses went by around 11:50 and I watched them from the office window. I couldn't actually see the people on the buses but I wanted to be able to say I saw the parade. ;)

I watched the rally via. Live online broadcast from a local news station. It was very heartwarming. I was a big fan of Ryne Sandburg and the 1984 Cubs and he was up on stage with a huge smile. It was great to see a team that appears to genuinely like each other. I was glad that I watched it.

Then the mobs of people started heading back home. I had to navigate through some of them to get to my train. But it left on time and I am almost home.

They predicted that there were 5 million people in Chicago today to see the Cubs. I can believe it.

That does sound like a crazy day! But how fun to watch it unfold from your window! So exciting! Glad you were able to get through the crowds at both times, and it didn't impact your day or your commute too much! It does sound exciting though - what an amazing victory for them, even though I am not a Cubs fan - I was definitely rooting for them! :woohoo:

I hope you have a great weekend Sue! :lovestruc

*****************************************************************************************************

I had a nice day yesterday.... It was my scheduled day off from work - so that is always nice. ::yes::

I started off my day with a good heavy lifting work out... Then I got ready and headed out for the day...

First stop was the Lands End outlet... The girls love to steal my Modal shirts I like to wear in the winter - and I am missing several colors... So, I went there on a mission to find some basics... I didn't get everything I wanted, but I did find a few - so that's good.

Then I went to Pier 1, I still have that $70 gift card I need to spend, but by the time I got there, I was out of time to look... So I walked out with out anything.

I met Josh for lunch - and that was really nice... I don't enjoy eating in the hospital cafeteria, but I enjoy meeting him for lunch - so I just do the best I can there.

Then I went to 2 different Target stores to kill some time before I had to pick V up from school... Their darn Dollar Spot sucked me in again - they have the cutest holiday items there right now. I also found a pair of brown ankle boots in the size I've been looking for, for weeks - so I snagged those - I think I am set for winter now. :scratchin

I picked V up from school and she wanted to go to Target too... LOL - soooo for the THIRD time yesterday, I found myself in a Target store... I didn't buy anything that time though. LOL

We came home and V went out with friends... Allison went out with friends... So, Josh and I went out for dinner last night too - I didn't give him a choice this time, as I was hungry for Mexican. ::yes::

School is going great for Allison - she is truly enjoying herself!

Screenshot_2016-11-03-15-15-25.png

V just finished a huge drawing project she has been working on since the beginning of the school year... I love how these turned out!

Screenshot_2016-11-04-17-00-41.png

Oh - sort of big news... Josh and I decided, instead of giving Christmas gifts to each other this year, we've decided that going to a few of Matt's games should be our gift... As you all know - it's pretty rare that we travel together... We are both looking forward to this very much... We have our eyes on a few games over his upcoming season. We are very excited!!! :woohoo: To watch this kid play as a child, then to get to watch him play a lot in college, and now semi-pro... It's just super exciting for us! To show our excitement - we ordered our hockey jerseys from his team - we are looking forward to not only spending this time together, but also cheering Matt on at this level!

20131005_104425.jpg

Today - I plan to work a little while this morning... I know that V mentioned going to the mall - I am not sure if she still wants to do that or not? So, that might happen too... Also, Photobucket is back up and running - so I will try to knock out an update or two this morning. :scratchin

That's about all... I hope you all have a great weekend! :lovestruc

D~

Day 2 Part 2

Stepping off of LWTL, we were about 10 minutes early for our Soarin' FP... We were right on time in my book - as I wanted to be on the ride as early as we possibly could. Thankfully the CM let us pass.

20161016_102421.jpg

We asked for front row, center section - thanks to the suggestion from all of my friends here, we had to wait an additional show cycle to get that area, but it was worth the wait. My review on it is this... It was different... Many of you know - I don't like change... However, this was OK. I am not sure that I loved it quite as much as the original - I feel like they bounced around too much and too quickly - I would have liked to have seen more of each area. The only part I truly miss though - and I wished they would have added to the new movie, is the orange grove section... So, overall - I give it a thumbs up! ::yes::

When we finished at Soarin', we headed in to World Showcase just as it was opening... We started in Canada and worked our way around.... Of course - we had to stop at Victoria's Garden to get our customary pictures with her...

20161016_111016.jpg

20161016_111228.jpg

I really love this area... It's so pretty and just steps away from the crazieness...

20161016_111346.jpg

20161016_111351.jpg

Screenshot_2016-10-16-15-35-00.png

We walked through a few shops...

20161016_111939.jpg

And we met Mary Poppins in the UK...

20161016_112526.jpg

20161016_112531.jpg

Screenshot_2016-10-16-15-35-16.png

20161016_112540.jpg

At this point - we weren't sick of food yet... And even though we had a lunch reservation very soon, we still had to stop in France for a Napoleon...

20161016_113327.jpg

20161016_113458.jpg

We decided to split one - which if you've ever had one, this doesn't work so well - as not only is it super delicious - it's also layered with crispy layers, so all of the filling smooshes out when you try to cut it...

20161016_114218.jpg

We found a seat and enjoyed our treat!

20161016_114526.jpg

We continued around WS, stopping in each and every shop along the way...

20161016_115337.jpg

As it was - we arrived in Italy early... So we shopped there too. I found my first tee of the trip... I don't normally do "Character tees", as I wear my bags cross-body style, and I don't like the strap going through the center of the design... But I loved this shirt and when I tried it on - V said it looked amazing on me... Sold!

20161016_121018.jpg

"giro di coscienza" translated means "matter of conscience"... I just loved it! And it sure made me wish I had my Jimminy bag with me! Oh well!

We checked in for our Via Napoli ADR a bit early...

20161016_122106.jpg

20161016_122124.jpg

We were seated fairly quickly... I didn't necessarily love the location we were seated in, but it was OK.

I was really worried about what V would think of the pizza here... She works at a little local pizza restaurant - and she definitely has her own FIRM opinions on pizza. I knew that she would either love it or hate it.

For an appetizer - we ordered the Arancini - fried risotto balls filled with mozzarella and meat ragu... These were very good. They came on a plate of 2... So, each of us had one. About 2/3 of the way through mine though, I had a bite and it was frozen cold... I was a little confused, because I thought these were supposed to be warm??? Just then, our waiter walked by, and I asked him if they were supposed to be cold or warm, and he said they were to be warm... Oh - well, they still tasted good, just cold. LOL I guess this was a BIG deal, because then the manager came over, tried to insist that we get another order - I honestly didn't want more, I wasn't all that hungry to begin with. I was fine - I only asked for my own curiosity.

20161016_123430.jpg

Then for the pizza, we ordered the Quattro Formaggi Signature Pie - white pizza: mozzarella, parmesan, fontina, provolone, size large. When I was here with Suzi back in November, we ordered 3 different individual pizzas, and this one was by far the best... So, I knew this is what we would order this time. The pizza did NOT disappoint either of us - V came to the conclusion that this was the BEST pizza she had ever had in her life!

20161016_124540.jpg

Since we were both not very hungry - we could only eat 2 slices each... Our waiter was kind enough to box up the remainder of our pizza, so we could bring it home with us...

20161016_125550.jpg

When our check came, I saw that they credited us for the Arancini - which was a nice surprise that I wasn't expecting. Our total bill for this meal was $41, including tip. Definitely a meal that we will be having again!

I also have a super FUNNY side story to tell here... When we were in Epcot in 2014 (some of you may remember this story from that TR), Allison noticed a family walking in front of us, one of them was wearing a tee shirt with our local metro newspaper on it... So she yelled "Hey, Minnesota!"... They stopped, we talked, we discovered that we all live in the same town (or in our case a "suburb" of this town), we took a picture, we friended each other on FB, and we went on our merry way.

20140825_152200.jpg

So, there we were, in Via Napoli... and this SAME family walks up to us... We laughed and chatted for quite some time... We live near a pretty small city (when I say - I am "going to town", this is where I go) - approx 22k people - NEVER once have we run into each other or seen one another in our town - the ONLY time we seem to see each other is in Epcot! LOL

Sadly - we didn't get a photo of this meet up, as it was a little awkward visiting as it was - due to where we were sitting and all of the people around us.

Anways... Bellies full - we decided it was time for a break... The plan was to hop on the Friendship boat that was right outside of Italy, and head back to the resort. Once we got to the boat dock - we saw that this boat wasn't running on this day. Such a bummer! I looked behind us - and the boat dock from the other side was almost just as far as continuing to walk around W/S - so we decided to continue on - quickly.

We browsed a few shops...

20161016_131422.jpg

Victoria stopped at the Trading Post and made her own custom park map bracelet - which I don't have a pictures of. :(

W/S was getting very HOT and very CROWDED... It was a Sunday and it was Food and Wine... Need I say more?

We exited Epcot via the Monorail to the TTC at 2:30.​

Link to Day 2 Part 3

D~

Last edited:
Sounds like you had a great day yesterday shopping.

Hoe great that school is going well for Allison.

V's drawings looks amazing. She is so talented.

What a great Christmas gift you and Josh found for yourself going to some of Matt's games.

Looks like you had a great day at Epcot. How fun that you run into the family from your home town at Epcot again.

Ulf and I went out geocaching today. We decided to find a geocache where I could try my electrical wheelchair. So we drove my big car to the parking lot 230 feet away from the cache. It's not as easy to park this new car as my old little car. We both agreed on that we might get a problem getting out of the parking lot we found. Then the real trouble started. The back door of my car didn't want to go up. And driving the electrical wheelchair out of the car was really difficult because the joystick on the wheelchair is too sensitive. So even when I think I'm going straight backwards it goes slightly to the right. It was really hard getting the wheelchair out of the car. It's not a lot of space in the car so you have to drive the electrical wheelchair perfectly to get it out. Well we managed to get the wheelchair out after a while and we could start on the walk to the geocache.

Going to the geocache went well. We found the geocache fast and could log it and put it back in no time. When we got back to the car it was a little easier to get the electrical wheelchair back into the car. But I have decided to go to NAV with the electrical wheelchair to get them to make the joystick less sensitive. I tried to use the electrical wheelchair at the shopping mall a few weeks ago. But it since it wasn't easy getting the wheelchair in and out of the car I haven't used it at the mall since. Now When I go to the mall I use my manual wheelchair which I'm used to. So I really need to get that joystick fixed if I'm ever going to get comfortable with the electrical wheelchair.

I'm also going with the car to the garage so they can have a look at my back door that sometimes won't open as it should.

Now Ulf is making home made pizza for us for dinner before we are heading out to a geocaching event where they are going to show 10 geocaching short movies that geocachers all over the world has made.

Southern Norway has got their first snow not only in the mountains but also in the cities close to sea level. Tromsø only has snow on the mountains. No snow on the Tromsø island yet. It's so odd.

Last edited:
V just finished a huge drawing project she has been working on since the beginning of the school year... I love how these turned out!
I love how she painted the braid and hair. The color blending is right on. :thumbsup2

Josh and I decided, instead of giving Christmas gifts to each other this year, we've decided that going to a few of Matt's games should be our gift..
Does that mean that you will traveling to Alaska? That sounds like a great Christmas present. We just buy each other Disney vacations, or at least use the Disney vacations as an excuse not to spend a lot of money at Christmas. ")

Many of you know - I don't like change... However, this was OK. I am not sure that I loved it quite as much as the original - I feel like they bounced around too much and too quickly - I would have liked to have seen more of each area.
I really enjoyed the new version. It didn't make me queasy like the orignal one did. I agree with you about it going by so fast. I need to go back and see it over and over agin to catch it all. I think I have two fps scheduled for our December trip. :)

We got lucky and were seated in the front row, middle section, the very first time we saw Soarin'. I didn't realize how lucky we were until we had feet dangling in our faces the second time we saw it.

I really love this area... It's so pretty and just steps away from the crazieness...
I never knew that area was there until we went to our first Flower and Garden show about 6 years ago. I thought only the restaurant was down there. It is a beautiful area and it would be even better if they put some nice seating areas there.

But I loved this shirt and when I tried it on - V said it looked amazing on me... Sold!
It is an adorable shirt. Pinocchio is a cute character. Do you have any pictures of you in that shirt?

For an appetizer - we ordered the Arancini - fried risotto balls filled with mozzarella and meat ragu... These were very good. They came on a plate of 2... So, each of us had one.
I ordered this and it was good. I'm glad they didn't charge you for the cold food. I've had them take the price off the bill when there was something wrong with the item, especially when I didn't want a new one. It is a wise business practice.

Then for the pizza, we ordered the Quattro Formaggi Signature Pie - white pizza: mozzarella, parmesan, fontina, provolone, size large.
We ordered this same large pizza for three adults and our five year old grandson. Well, that boy ate two whole pieces and the rest of us could have each eaten another piece each. We definitely needed to order two of these delicious pizzas. ::yes::

So, there we were, in Via Napoli... and this SAME family walks up to us..
That is hilarious. The odds against that happening twice, let alone once, must be astronomical, especially since you went at a different time of year this time.

Victoria stopped at the Trading Post and made her own custom park map bracelet - which I don't have a pictures of. :(
I have never heard of this. You'll have to post a picture.

Last edited:
Stopping in to say I'm reading along! I always have grand plans of keeping up with your TRs and then I get behind, so I figure I'll make sure to get one comment in at least!

LOVE the Remy magic shot, it's so cute! I'm assuming it's just for Food and Wine? I'll have to try to remember that when I'm there for F&W next October!

Also love Victoria's selfie with Mary...Ms. Poppins can pose!

I feel like they bounced around too much and too quickly
This was my thought too. It was fun, but I did like the original one!

the orange grove section.
My favorite! I grew up in Arizona and we had tons of orange groves there, too. Love them.

Trading Post and made her own custom park map bracelet
I've not heard of this either. We need details!

Looks like you had a great trip! Glad Allison is enjoying her new adventure.

Just stopping in. Love everything. The pretzel, V's art work, Allison's first few days of school etc.... Things have been super busy with work and I am exhausted by the end of the day. I even, some how in my insane mind, renovated my bedroom. All in a weeks time! It needed to be done and I just jumped in and did it. Just paint, new flooring, curtains and bedding.
Love the new Shirt from Italy!!! Can't believe this trip came and went already. So unfair how low it arrives and fast it is over. But we have this wonderful TR to follow!

Have a wonderful day!!

Loved seeing your Epcot pictures and a smiling Victoria. It's my favorite park. I think it's just coming from cold, dreary Minnesota in Jan. and the flowers are so pretty. We are probably one of the few that didn't love Via Napoli. It was good but our pizza had about 2 inches of crust on the edge that I didn't eat. The server was not the best and we had to ask someone to find her for drink refills. I'm glad we tried it but probably won't go back. There are so many places we like better.

That's funny that you met the people from your town again. I just found out my sister and her family are going the same first week we will be there. They are just there for a week, but it will be fun to meet up with them.

We also stopped in France for the Napoleon. My husband wanted something chocolate so I ate the whole thing. It was almost too much. It was probably a good idea you shared it, especially since you had an ADR.

Good to see you and Josh can go out just as a couple more. I found that was one the benefits of being empty nesters. Not only saved us money, but it was our choice where to go, lol.

Can you believe this beautiful weather we're having? To be wearing short sleeves and no coat in Nov. is amazing. I've heard we're supposed to have a cold winter so we have to enjoy it while we can.

Sounds like you had a great day yesterday shopping.

Hoe great that school is going well for Allison.

V's drawings looks amazing. She is so talented.

What a great Christmas gift you and Josh found for yourself going to some of Matt's games.

Looks like you had a great day at Epcot. How fun that you run into the family from your home town at Epcot again.

Ulf and I went out geocaching today. We decided to find a geocache where I could try my electrical wheelchair. So we drove my big car to the parking lot 230 feet away from the cache. It's not as easy to park this new car as my old little car. We both agreed on that we might get a problem getting out of the parking lot we found. Then the real trouble started. The back door of my car didn't want to go up. And driving the electrical wheelchair out of the car was really difficult because the joystick on the wheelchair is too sensitive. So even when I think I'm going straight backwards it goes slightly to the right. It was really hard getting the wheelchair out of the car. It's not a lot of space in the car so you have to drive the electrical wheelchair perfectly to get it out. Well we managed to get the wheelchair out after a while and we could start on the walk to the geocache.

Going to the geocache went well. We found the geocache fast and could log it and put it back in no time. When we got back to the car it was a little easier to get the electrical wheelchair back into the car. But I have decided to go to NAV with the electrical wheelchair to get them to make the joystick less sensitive. I tried to use the electrical wheelchair at the shopping mall a few weeks ago. But it since it wasn't easy getting the wheelchair in and out of the car I haven't used it at the mall since. Now When I go to the mall I use my manual wheelchair which I'm used to. So I really need to get that joystick fixed if I'm ever going to get comfortable with the electrical wheelchair.

I'm also going with the car to the garage so they can have a look at my back door that sometimes won't open as it should.

Now Ulf is making home made pizza for us for dinner before we are heading out to a geocaching event where they are going to show 10 geocaching short movies that geocachers all over the world has made.

Southern Norway has got their first snow not only in the mountains but also in the cities close to sea level. Tromsø only has snow on the mountains. No snow on the Tromsø island yet. It's so odd.

It has been a nice weekend all around. :)

Yes - it's so funny that the only place we ever see them is in Epcot. LOL

Yes - I agree... If you are still having issues with your back door - you should have it looked at. And also the joystick... You need to feel safe and confident while driving both vehicles. Hopefully they can get everything adjusted for you. :lovestruc

It did sound like you had a good time though, and you had some fun plans last night... Home made pizza sounds delicious - it's been a LONG time since we've done that... We need to do it again soon - Josh makes some great home made pizzas! And now that we have an official pizza maker (Victoria) in the house - we should be experts. ::yes::

No snow here - it was 70° here yesterday and gorgeous - incredibly unseasonable weather for us - though I am not complaining at all! LOL

I love how she painted the braid and hair. The color blending is right on. :

Does that mean that you will traveling to Alaska? That sounds like a great Christmas present. We just buy each other Disney vacations, or at least use the Disney vacations as an excuse not to spend a lot of money at Christmas.

I really enjoyed the new version. It didn't make me queasy like the orignal one did. I agree with you about it going by so fast. I need to go back and see it over and over agin to catch it all. I think I have two fps scheduled for our December trip.

We got lucky and were seated in the front row, middle section, the very first time we saw Soarin'. I didn't realize how lucky we were until we had feet dangling in our faces the second time we saw it.

I never knew that area was there until we went to our first Flower and Garden show about 6 years ago. I thought only the restaurant was down there. It is a beautiful area and it would be even better if they put some nice seating areas there.

It is an adorable shirt. Pinocchio is a cute character. Do you have any pictures of you in that shirt?

I ordered this and it was good. I'm glad they didn't charge you for the cold food. I've had them take the price off the bill when there was something wrong with the item, especially when I didn't want a new one. It is a wise business practice.

We ordered this same large pizza for three adults and our five year old grandson. Well, that boy ate two whole pieces and the rest of us could have each eaten another piece each. We definitely needed to order two of these delicious pizzas. ::yes::

That is hilarious. The odds against that happening twice, let alone once, must be astronomical, especially since you went at a different time of year this time.

I have never heard of this. You'll have to post a picture.

I love sharing V's art work... I am so proud of her!

It is possible - not this year - but maybe next season if he gets signed again. ::yes::

Yes - I always ask for front row - I've never ridden it in any other row... However, now I have to ask for the middle section too... LOL This makes me feel like I am so picky when I get in there. LOL

Oh - I agree, benches would be super nice down there! ::yes::

I do have pictures of me wearing the Pinocchio shirt, but not until our last day... :scratchin I wanted to wear it before that - but I am so weird with my accessories matching in Disney - I just couldn't wear it without a bag. LOL

I agree - it was nice though, as I wasn't expecting it. :lovestruc

LOL - Yes, we will be eating there again, it was delicious!

I know -right? It was so weird! I wish we would have gotten a picture this time! I was really kicking myself that we didn't.

I will try to get a picture of her's... I know I have pictures from the first time we did this - I can't remember if it's in my 2012 or 2013 TR? :scratchin I'll go see if I can find them in my Photobucket account for you... Hmmm... I didn't have any pictures of her making them, but here's a picture of her wearing them - sort of - on our way home from our 2013 trip...

IMG_1242.jpg

The Trading post is in Epcot - between, um, China and maybe Germany??? Right when you are going around the bend there... And it's just a little kiosk which sells beads... The beads are hand made/rolled in another country (Africa maybe???) out of recycled Disney paper - so things like park maps and such are all shredded down and made into these beads - they are really neat. ::yes::

Stopping in to say I'm reading along! I always have grand plans of keeping up with your TRs and then I get behind, so I figure I'll make sure to get one comment in at least!

LOVE the Remy magic shot, it's so cute! I'm assuming it's just for Food and Wine? I'll have to try to remember that when I'm there for F&W next October!

Also love Victoria's selfie with Mary...Ms. Poppins can pose!

Welcome!!! So excited to have you here and following along! I am sure you will have plenty of opportunities to pop in this time, as I don't need to be so quick about finishing this TR, as I have no official trips on the horizon.

Thanks! I have no idea - I've never seen that one before. As a matter of fact, when she set up this shot - I just assumed it was the standard Tinkerbell magic shot - I was really surprised a few hours later when Remy showed up in my PP account. :lovestruc

Hahaha - Yes - she can - she was all about posing properly... And she also told V that she MUST be on her left! LOL

This was my thought too. It was fun, but I did like the original one!

My favorite! I grew up in Arizona and we had tons of orange groves there, too. Love them.

I've not heard of this either. We need details!

Looks like you had a great trip! Glad Allison is enjoying her new adventure.

Yes - I agree... I do truly like the original better... I LOVED that they flew over the castle during fireworks - that was the best part to me. I was hoping they would have kept it.

The Trading post is in Epcot - between, um, China and maybe Germany??? Right when you are going around the bend there... And it's just a little kiosk which sells beads... The beads are hand made/rolled in another country (Africa maybe???) out of recycled Disney paper - so things like park maps and such are all shredded down and made into these beads - they are really neat. ::yes:: I did post a picture above of some of V's other paper bracelets from our 2013 trip - they are a little hard to see in the picture, as they are partially cut off - but you get the idea I think?

***********************************************************************************************************

We had a very nice day yesterday...

I started my day off with a 2 mile power walk... The weather was so nice - I couldn't resist. I am half tempted to do that same thing today, which means I wouldn't get a day off from work outs this week, but it's so nice outside for this time of year - I feel like it would be a waste if I didn't. :scratchin

Then I came home and got ready... V wanted to get a few things at the mall...

Our first order of business was lunch though - Chipotle, if you didn't guess. LOL

Then we stopped at Pier 1... I still have that $70 GC burning a hole in my pocket, I really want to find something AMAZING to buy with it - as that's a lot of $$ I wouldn't normally spend on something... During the fall - I was thinking I'd wait for the Christmas stuff to come out, but now that it's out - I am thinking it would be a waste to spend that much on something seasonal... So, now I am looking for something really awesome that I can use year round. I have no idea what it is that I want - so I guess I'll just hold on to the GC. ::yes::

After - we went to the mall... V grabbed what she needed... and I stocked up on a year's worth of Moonlight Path at Bath & Body Works. I had a good coupon and I was almost out. Spent $30, saved $60... Not too bad.

Then we grabbed groceries and came home.

Josh and I decided to make pork ribs for dinner, so he grilled while I baked potatoes and veggies... It was a great dinner, which V slept through (Allison was at work).

And then we were lazy all night... Josh had spent his day doing yard work - our yard looks amazing going into the winter, which rarely happens. I think he is planning to put the snow blower on today - which is difficult to even fathom needing when it's so hot outside. ::yes:: I am sure winter will hit us with a vengeance soon.

Today... I think I may try for a walk? We'll see.. I do really need to take a day off from working out - so I am just not sure what I will do yet?

I also need to work upstairs for a while...

I need to run to town to get a few things on my grocery list that weren't in the store I was at yesterday... However, these items are something I could live without if I don't make it there today - so we'll see if I actually go? :scratchin

I'll also help Josh with any yard work that he needs help with.

I've recommitted with a few close friends on FB, to really, really, really watch my eating and snacking over the next 2 weeks... I didn't want to commit to a W30 - so I took someone's suggestion here and I am just doing 2 weeks, and not a W30 at all, just Primal/Paleo... I am trying to get back to the great losses I experienced 2 and 3 years ago... Something's gotta give at some point right? ::yes::

And that's all for today!!! I am not sure I will get an update done today? :scratchin

I hope you all have a nice weekend! Sending prayers and pixie dust out to all! :lovestruc

D~

Both of you were posting while I was writing this morning... LOL

Just stopping in. Love everything. The pretzel, V's art work, Allison's first few days of school etc.... Things have been super busy with work and I am exhausted by the end of the day. I even, some how in my insane mind, renovated my bedroom. All in a weeks time! It needed to be done and I just jumped in and did it. Just paint, new flooring, curtains and bedding.
Love the new Shirt from Italy!!! Can't believe this trip came and went already. So unfair how low it arrives and fast it is over. But we have this wonderful TR to follow!

Have a wonderful day!!

Hi Lynee!!! :lovestruc

How exciting about your bedroom!!! And how fun that you were able to get it done so quickly!!! I bet you just love it now? What colors did you choose? I'd love to see it if you care to share... I love decorating stuff as you know! :lovestruc

Thanks!! I love it too - I need to wear it here at home soon!

I love writing TRs, it makes our trips last longer for me... The only thing I don't like is that it means our trip is over. So sad. I hope to figure out a way to plan another girls trip though... :scratchin

Thanks! Same to you!!!!

Loved seeing your Epcot pictures and a smiling Victoria. It's my favorite park. I think it's just coming from cold, dreary Minnesota in Jan. and the flowers are so pretty. We are probably one of the few that didn't love Via Napoli. It was good but our pizza had about 2 inches of crust on the edge that I didn't eat. The server was not the best and we had to ask someone to find her for drink refills. I'm glad we tried it but probably won't go back. There are so many places we like better.

That's funny that you met the people from your town again. I just found out my sister and her family are going the same first week we will be there. They are just there for a week, but it will be fun to meet up with them.

We also stopped in France for the Napoleon. My husband wanted something chocolate so I ate the whole thing. It was almost too much. It was probably a good idea you shared it, especially since you had an ADR.

Good to see you and Josh can go out just as a couple more. I found that was one the benefits of being empty nesters. Not only saved us money, but it was our choice where to go, lol.

Can you believe this beautiful weather we're having? To be wearing short sleeves and no coat in Nov. is amazing. I've heard we're supposed to have a cold winter so we have to enjoy it while we can.

LOL - Yes - I do love Epcot too - I love them all, truly... They are all different parks with different personalities. ::yes::

That's a bummer that your Via Napoli experience wasn't the greatest - I would have been very disappointed if our food would have been that way too. I agree - there are so many other great places to eat in Epcot though! I still want to try the restaurant in France one day and Rose & Crown... :scratchin

I know - it's so funny right? Strange for sure. LOL How fun that your sister and family will be there when you are though - that's exciting!!! I hope you get to spend some time together. :lovestruc

Hehehe... Yes - I could see where the Napoleon could get sickening, however, I have eaten my own full one on occasion and I've never had that problem. LOL I could probably eat 3 or 4 to myself. LOL :scratchin

Yes - I've been reflecting on that a lot lately... We met, we got engaged, we got married, we had Allison and we had Victoria all in a 3 year span... We had barely any time together as just us, before we had our family... I wouldn't change a thing about those first years, however I do remember being VERY broke back then - LOL - so it's kind of nice now, to be able to afford to do fun things and enjoy each other once again. :lovestruc As different as it will be, I am looking forward to it too - as is Josh, I think, I hope. LOL :scratchin

I know!!! Our weather!!!! V and I went out shopping yesterday - it was a touch chilly when we left, so I was wearing jeans with boots and a flannel shirt with a vest... Man - we walked out of the mall and I turned the air up in the car as far as it would go! I couldn't believe it - I knew it was supposed to get warm, but I honestly didn't believe it. LOL I should have been in shorts and a tee shirt. ::yes::

**************************************************************************************************

Ok - one thing - Disney related, I fogot to post above...

I found a pair of shoes that I am SUPER excited about... They match my Halloween UPB perfectly! ::yes:: I may, or may not, have ordered them yesterday? :scratchin :lmao:

Check this out!!!!

My Halloween outfit...
wdw2016294581414031_7836179639_dsnyRes-base_dsnyLoc-reg.jpeg

The fabric of my bag...
1478384225993.jpg

And the shoes I found...
Screenshot_2016-11-05-17-13-15.png

I actually found these like 2 days before we left on our trip - however - the store didn't have them in my size... And I figured I didn't need to be breaking in TWO pairs of shoes in Disney - ONE was bad enough... So - I left and figured it wasn't meant to be...

Buuuut... Since we've been home, I just couldn't shake them - it's not that often I find something so perfect... And I do hope to take another trip during Halloween in the near future... So, I started on a mission to find them and I was super happy when I did! :woohoo:

Soooo, there you have it... The official start to planning my outfits for the next trip has begun. ::yes::

D~

Cute shoes. They'll look good with your bag.
EPCOT is my favorite park. I could spend almost everyday there. I like the new Soar'n. I did jump when the whale came out of the water. V looks like she's having a great time. She's such a talented artist.
Our weather hasn't been as warm as yours. Wednesday it was warm enough for me to mow the front yard. The grass was getting to be higher than the lawn of the empty house next door.
We got our schedules for Thanksgiving and I got the early shift which is nice but I'll miss all the craziness later on. The good thing is I'll be able to shop able work if I want to. Although, I wish we were still closed until later on that day or all day long.
Today I'm hoping to start piecing my quilt unless I find something more interesting to do.
Have a good day.
Liz

Love the cute, matching shoes! Now you have a reason to plan another Halloween trip (like anyone needs a reason!).

I know the trading post booth. I didn't know you could make your own bracelet--I'm guessing you pick out the beads? I first thought that she actually made the bracelet using the map! That's where I was confused.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter