• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~~October 2016~~Sew, it was the greatest Stitch Experience ever!~~Final Update 3/19/2017!

How great that you are almost done with what's on your schedule so you can set it down until after Christmas :woohoo:

I hope you and V have a great time with your dad today. I'm crossing my fingers that the crowds and traffic aren't too bad. Good Luck today :hug:

A MNSSHP update sounds like the perfect update now right before Christmas.

Getting through the dark period which lasts 2 months isn't difficult at all. Even if we don't see the sun we get to see a lot of lovely colors on the sky in the middle of the day. It's much harder for them who lives on Svalbard. Because there there is black dark 24 hours a day for 4 months. They doesn't get to see colors in the sky like we do in Tromsø because it's black dark outside on Svalbard. Most people have a lot of candles inside just because it's cozy. It's a waste of candles to burn them after April until November because then it's too llight outside to see the light from candles. So many people looks forward to when it gets darker here in Tromsø so they can have candle lights.

I went to the drugstore today and my prescriptions where right this time. So I got what I need and I could write back to my doctor telling him everything was in order now.

There were A LOT of people at the shopping mall today where the grocery store I use the most is and where the drugstore I use is located. It was not fun going shopping because of all the people. Hopefully I have remembered everything I need until 27th December so I don't have to go back to the store tomorrow. I'm guessing it will be even more people in the shops tomorrow because tomorrow is the last day the shops are open as normal. They are open until 1PM on Christmas Eve and then they are closed until the 27th December.

I finished building my Christmas Lego a couple of days ago. Here is some pictures
begge.jpg

toystore.jpg

Santa.jpg

Last edited:
Hope your long day of driving and shopping went well. I too vowed to stay away from all the sweets yesterday and I was successful! I felt proud and empowered :rotfl:I know there will be challenging days ahead but knowing I haven't lost all willpower will help me. Looking forward to your MNSSHP update!

Hi D! I laughed so hard at the TR update with Stitch! Those pictures are priceless-you can't put a price on memories like that! I loved it!

I am sorry that I haven't been able to reply lately. I've had 2 sick girls here and then, inevitably, I was sick as well. You have been busy! The cookies look so yummy and cute- not to mention your 2 snuggly dogs! Those cold temperatures, though! Yikes. We were stationed outside Chicago for 3 years when Emma was a baby, and I remember those cold winters! This Southern gal stayed home A LOT! Despite runny noses and coughs, we have been busy as well. We had a couple of Christmas functions with DH battalion and office. We've made so much candy, peanut butter balls, oreo truffles, fudge, and cookies. I have tried to give most of it away, but I have eaten too much anyway. Today we made another 6 dozen cookies- 5 of them are going to the battalion Cookie Drop for the single and unaccompanied Marines & Sailors. We are hoping to go to the base theater tonight to see Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. I am hoping babygirl will be good and maybe go to sleep during the movie. I love all your Christmas décor. And that tiny Nativity! It is adorable and so unique- I don't think I've ever seen on that small. I hope your visit and shopping with your dad went well and that traffic wasn't too awful. I truly hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas this weekend. I am sending you all the warmest wishes and Christmas hugs. God Bless you, Dorine! :hug:

Hey Dorine! Reading along and was hoping for a Dad update and TR:) I will try and check in tomorrow. I had to work today (just taking a quick break) and have so much to do between now and tomorrow. I need to wrap ALL of my gifts (I know, I am behind), make brownies tonight, put beans in the crock pot tomorrow morning and make queso all for Christmas Eve with the SIL and her family. Then Christmas I will probably put a roast in the crock pot for the 3 of us, make an apple pie, then head to Houston Monday. If I don't have time to reply before Sunday, I am sending you a huge Christmas hug and wishing you and your family a very beautiful Christmas. Enjoy D - I will be thinking of you. Love to you and your family!!

First was this... :lovestruc Remember a few weeks ago - Josh and Brian with the Berlin wall???
Love the mug! My DS was born in Heidelberg when we were stationed in Germany. A friend is living there now and she was able to get him the Heidelberg Starbucks mug--they are great!

Isn't it the most adorable Nativity ever? Look at the little animals in the back...
So cute! I love so much of the European Christmas items. Living overseas it was always a great time of year. So many markets and fun shopping!

I'm finally off work until the new year. I'm looking forward to spending time with the family!

Merry Christmas to your family--enjoy the holidays!

Good luck with the driving and shopping today! And have a wonderful time with your Dad.

The girls got one batch of cookies made yesterday. The rest really need to get done today -- two more batches of cookies, two batches of Rice Krispie treats, and I'm hoping to talk Alyssa into making a batch of homemade toffee. We shall see. I did get the Christmas cards addressed last night...need to get stamps today...didn't order enough Christmas cards. Sigh.....

I got the placemat throw pillows made for my Mom last night. The first one wasn't bad -- I thought I had figured out the trick to sewing it closed...not so much...the second one didn't go so well. LOL Fortunately, I opened the seam at the bottom of the placemat to stuff them, so when the pillow is sitting on the couch you won't be able to see the horribly crooked seam that closes it back up. LOL!!! But they turned out cute and I think she'll love them.

Have a great day!

Thanks! It was a mess - as I expected... This was the only mall within an hour + radius... And they have had 2 lock-down shootings there within the last 6 months... I honestly don't enjoy going there at all. So, it was in/out as fast as we could. ::yes:: On top of the traffic and trying to load/unload dad and his wheelchair without a handicap parking pass... It was exhausting and stressful! I am so thankful I had V with to help me out - I know I've said this before, there is just no way I could do this by myself. That being said - we had a wonderful time and we were able to get all of his shopping done quite quickly. :lovestruc

Yay!!! I hope you were able to get the rest of your cookies done! I feel terrible - so many people send us cards year after year - I love receiving them so much - however, I don't think I have sent out cards in over 5 years! It's a miracle that I still receive any at all! So, kudos to you for getting them ready and out the door! :woohoo:

Yay for the placemat pillows... I still have one that I stuffed too full and need to open it up, take some stuffing out and then open one of my less stuffed pillows to add that to... I haven't done it yet... Not sure that I will this year? :scratchin I love them though! Such an easy way to add extra decor for a nice price! ::yes::

Thanks! Same to you!!! Merry Christmas! :lovestruc

How great that you are almost done with what's on your schedule so you can set it down until after Christmas

I hope you and V have a great time with your dad today. I'm crossing my fingers that the crowds and traffic aren't too bad. Good Luck today

A MNSSHP update sounds like the perfect update now right before Christmas.

Getting through the dark period which lasts 2 months isn't difficult at all. Even if we don't see the sun we get to see a lot of lovely colors on the sky in the middle of the day. It's much harder for them who lives on Svalbard. Because there there is black dark 24 hours a day for 4 months. They doesn't get to see colors in the sky like we do in Tromsø because it's black dark outside on Svalbard. Most people have a lot of candles inside just because it's cozy. It's a waste of candles to burn them after April until November because then it's too llight outside to see the light from candles. So many people looks forward to when it gets darker here in Tromsø so they can have candle lights.

I went to the drugstore today and my prescriptions where right this time. So I got what I need and I could write back to my doctor telling him everything was in order now.

There were A LOT of people at the shopping mall today where the grocery store I use the most is and where the drugstore I use is located. It was not fun going shopping because of all the people. Hopefully I have remembered everything I need until 27th December so I don't have to go back to the store tomorrow. I'm guessing it will be even more people in the shops tomorrow because tomorrow is the last day the shops are open as normal. They are open until 1PM on Christmas Eve and then they are closed until the 27th December.

I finished building my Christmas Lego a couple of days ago. Here is some pictures
begge.jpg

toystore.jpg

Santa.jpg

It is nice to be able to take some time off with the girls during the holidays. :lovestruc

We did have a good time... It was a bit difficult with parking and maneuvering his wheelchair with out a handicap parking pass - we had to park really far away so we could be sure to get a parking spot where he could get in and out of my car with out hitting someone else... Both times, we had to move our car to load him up again - as someone parked next to us. Thankfully - it was a fairly nice day at 30°+, so we didn't have to freeze to death while walking and loading. ::yes::

Sorry for no update... I've been having technical difficulties over the last few days... I'll explain below. ::yes::

Yay!!! Glad to hear that your prescriptions were correct! What a relief before the holidays!

The candle lights do sound lovely... I know it's not the same thing - though I do feel the same way about Christmas lights... They are just so cozy and warm!

Hopefully you were able to get everything you needed... Our stores have been the same way! I had to go out Christmas shopping with Allison yesterday - I was so glad we went out early (we left the house at 7am) - because it only got worse as the day went on. ::yes::

Loved the Lego pictures!!! You were able to get A LOT done! :woohoo: They look great! So, will you keep them built now, or will you tear them down and rebuild them next year?

Hope your long day of driving and shopping went well. I too vowed to stay away from all the sweets yesterday and I was successful! I felt proud and empowered I know there will be challenging days ahead but knowing I haven't lost all willpower will help me. Looking forward to your MNSSHP update!

It went good - we had a few challenges to overcome with a rickety wheelchair (which I thought was going to collapse at any moment) and having to park super far away everywhere so we could load/unload dad with enough room to get him and the wheelchair in and out from between the cars, since I don't have a handicapped parking pass for him. Thankfully it was warm enough that we didn't suffer too much having to park so far away. ::yes:: Otherwise - we had a lot of fun and enjoyed ourselves a lot! :lovestruc

Congrats on staying away from the sweets! It's so hard this time of year. I haven't been perfect over the last 2 days - though I have definitely been very conscious and walked away from temptations many times - I do consider that a degree of success. :scratchin

Sorry for no update - I will explain below... ::yes::

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.

Thank you Shannon!!! Same to you and your family! :lovestruc

Hi D! I laughed so hard at the TR update with Stitch! Those pictures are priceless-you can't put a price on memories like that! I loved it!

I am sorry that I haven't been able to reply lately. I've had 2 sick girls here and then, inevitably, I was sick as well. You have been busy! The cookies look so yummy and cute- not to mention your 2 snuggly dogs! Those cold temperatures, though! Yikes. We were stationed outside Chicago for 3 years when Emma was a baby, and I remember those cold winters! This Southern gal stayed home A LOT! Despite runny noses and coughs, we have been busy as well. We had a couple of Christmas functions with DH battalion and office. We've made so much candy, peanut butter balls, oreo truffles, fudge, and cookies. I have tried to give most of it away, but I have eaten too much anyway. Today we made another 6 dozen cookies- 5 of them are going to the battalion Cookie Drop for the single and unaccompanied Marines & Sailors. We are hoping to go to the base theater tonight to see Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. I am hoping babygirl will be good and maybe go to sleep during the movie. I love all your Christmas décor. And that tiny Nativity! It is adorable and so unique- I don't think I've ever seen on that small. I hope your visit and shopping with your dad went well and that traffic wasn't too awful. I truly hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas this weekend. I am sending you all the warmest wishes and Christmas hugs. God Bless you, Dorine!

Yes - those were some great memories! Truly priceless for us - and I think for many people there that day. It was a lot of fun! :lovestruc

No worries - I always wonder when my friends disappear - thankfully I can keep up with most of them on FB - so I know they are OK. :lovestruc I also realize that The Dis is a huge time suck - so I very much appreciate those who are able to take the time - even just to say hello if they don't have time to read or reply... Believe me, I understand. ::yes::

Cold winters - any winter - is no fun! We tend to hibernate a lot too!

Ahhh!!! Sounds like the holiday food temptation in your house is REAL!!! Yikes!!! Glad you were able to give some of it away! :woohoo:

Everything went really well with dad... Thank you! We were able to get all of his shopping done - and even go out for a nice relaxing lunch together. I am very thankful I had V with to help me out though - as there is no way I can do this by myself anymore - which is sad and hard... Dad thinks he has more energy than he does and I have to rein him in a lot. LOL

Thank you Brandi!!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!!! :hug:

Hey Dorine! Reading along and was hoping for a Dad update and TR I will try and check in tomorrow. I had to work today (just taking a quick break) and have so much to do between now and tomorrow. I need to wrap ALL of my gifts (I know, I am behind), make brownies tonight, put beans in the crock pot tomorrow morning and make queso all for Christmas Eve with the SIL and her family. Then Christmas I will probably put a roast in the crock pot for the 3 of us, make an apple pie, then head to Houston Monday. If I don't have time to reply before Sunday, I am sending you a huge Christmas hug and wishing you and your family a very beautiful Christmas. Enjoy D - I will be thinking of you. Love to you and your family!!

Hi Carol!!! Sorry for the no dad update and no TR update... I had a phone catastrophe on Thursday... I'll explain below...

I hope you are able to get everything done... I am in your boat - I wasn't able to get anything done yesterday, so I will be rushing to get a lot done today. ::yes::

All of your food sounds delicous! I am going super easy this year... V found a recipe for cream of potato soup on Pinterest - so we are going to try that today... And I am taking lasagna to Dad's tomorrow. ::yes:: Both of which I have to make up today. :scratchin It's OK though.

Sending you lots of happy Christmas wishes and to your family too!!! :lovestruc (Thanks for the Christmas card too!) Thinking of you and sending hugs!

Love the mug! My DS was born in Heidelberg when we were stationed in Germany. A friend is living there now and she was able to get him the Heidelberg Starbucks mug--they are great!

So cute! I love so much of the European Christmas items. Living overseas it was always a great time of year. So many markets and fun shopping!

I'm finally off work until the new year. I'm looking forward to spending time with the family!

Merry Christmas to your family--enjoy the holidays!

Awwwh... That was super nice of her!!! The over seas mugs are my favorite - I love them! And I hope one day to earn them too. LOL

I know - we are so lucky to have family there... A definite turn of life events that I didn't expect. :lovestruc And it's so great to have technology too - we honestly communicate every day - and it's wonderful!

Yay!! Glad you were able to get some time off and hopefully you get to relax and enjoy it!!! :lovestruc

Merry Christmas to you and yours, as well. :lovestruc

************************************************************************************************************

Phew!!! Life has been crazy these last few days...

Victoria and I went to Dad's on Thursday... As I mentioned above - it was quite the stressful trip on many levels... I (unknowingly) grabbed the oldest, rickety-est, nearly-falling-apart, too small wheelchair for my dad - so that was a giant learning curve for us. Who knew that wheelchairs came in different sizes? Soooo... That was an adventure in itself. ::yes:: Reminder: I need to send an email to his Asst. Living complex and "suggest" that maybe they retire that wheelchair... :scratchin

I am thankful it was a nice winter day - as opposed to a deathly cold winter day... I don't have a handicapped parking pass for dad - so we have to park reaaaaaallllllly far away from everywhere, to insure that we get 2 open parking spaces together (4 days before Christmas!) - so I can safely get him loaded and unloaded from the car - with room enough to get the wheelchair right to the car door and also room enough not to hit the car next to me. On both occasions where we parked - luck would have it that someone parked in the spot next to my passenger door while we were inside... So, we would have to back out of our spot and block traffic for a good while, while we loaded Dad back up again. That, in itself, was enough to make my hair stand on end... It's tough and stressful... And hard.

On top of all of that... We had to deal with Christmas crowds and just that whole mess - in a Target store I don't enjoy being in... located in a mall which I don't feel safe in (2 lock-down shootings within the last 6 months :eek: )...

It's days like this - while I enjoy them - a person is just mentally exhausted once it's all over... Then to drive 6+ hours on top of it all - rush hour traffic both directions.... Honestly not complaining - just explaining. It's draining. ::yes::

We had a great day though, Dad is in good spirits, and as good of health as can be expected... I was able to get a few pictures - which I can't post... But he is good. :lovestruc

Then - as a perfect (sarcasm) ending to a crazy and stressful day... I was loading the MNDOT website to check our best traffic route on the way home and my phone crashed - it crashed HARD. As in, after many tries, it never booted up again. I lost everything. Contacts I've had for over a decade... All of my calendar appointments, birthdays, etc... All of my notes (which were important)... The only thing I didn't lose - which I am so fortunate for - was my pictures... And that was only an accident. When Allison got her new phone a few weeks ago - the guy at TMobile reminded me that I had a Google photo account... I loved the unlimited photo storage for free - so I logged in and set my phone to back-up every time I was connected to wi-fi... So, by the stroke of LUCK, all of my photos were backed up - except for the ones I had taken that afternoon. Had I not done that one little thing - I would have lost all of our trip pictures - which would have ended this entire TR then and there! Sooo... If you don't have one already - I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you sign up for a free Google photo account and back up your photos!

So, therefore... A) I had no photos to do a TR update with yesterday. B) I had no phone. C) Yesterday was a mess. ::yes::

I was debating on what I wanted to do... My phone was dead. D.E.A.D. I seriously debated (for about an hour) of unplugging... My family laughed at me. ::yes:: Which led me to try to research what I wanted to do for a phone... You all know me, I detest change... So, quite honestly - I wanted the same phone I had (even though mine was a dud) - which as luck would have it - wasn't available any longer. Sigh. I felt like I was in such a time crunch - I knew that if I didn't get a phone yesterday - I wouldn't have a phone through Christmas and I'd have to wait. I could have waited... In the end though - I didnt. Would you believe - this die-hard Android lover made the switch? Yup - I switched to an IPhone. Only because - for what's available at the moment - the Iphone had the best reviews, by a long shot. Definitely a learning curve there folks... And to top it off - my computer saavy - brain behind this household - can fix any device (except my former phone) - husband... Well he won't touch this IPhone... He told me, I am on my own for tech support. I am not certain this was the best decision I could have made? I use my tecchie DH a lot in life - I am a bit spoiled by his knowledge. I console myself by saying - in 6 months, I can trade it back in for an Android if necessary... Any maybe, by then, they will have something better out there with better reviews? :scratchin I just have to make it 6 months. So far, so good though... I am pretty good at adapting. ::yes::

Anyways... So, yesterday, my day was spent buying a phone that I didn't plan on buying... Traipsing all over tar-nation with Allison - to finish up the last of her Christmas shopping... Two days in a row, fighting the end of the season Christmas shoppers... By the time we got home - I collapsed on the couch and I didn't move a muscle for the rest of the night.

Soooo... If - at any time ever - you have called me or texted me... Or had my phone number at all... PLEASE send me a text with your name - I have lost EVERY contact I have ever had, and I would like to recreate my address book. Thanks a million!!!

*********************************************************************************************************

OK - so - what a long update without a single picture! If you made it through all of that - WOW!!! That's all I can say! Impressive!

So, for the time being... No TR updates until I can figure out if I can link my photos stuck in Google Photos to my TR... I'll try to figure that out this weekend/coming week. Otherwise - I am going to have to download my remaining trip photos from Google, only to upload them to Photobucket... So, I truly appreciate your patience while I figure out this mess... And if anyone knows the answers to an easy, non-complicated way to do this... Send them my way! :lovestruc

Meanwhile... Go and BACK UP your photos!!! ::yes::

Until then... Each and every single one of you... From the bottom of my heart... Whether you respond here every single day... Whether you check in once in a while or when you can... Whether you just lurk (which you shouldn't - I am very friendly)... I thank each of you for taking the time out of your day to follow along on my trips and my life - all of you and your friendships mean the world to me and I am so thankful for them!!! Wishing all of you the happiest of Christmases... Hoping you are able to spend your day with family or those who mean the most to you... Safe travels if you are traveling.... Sending out Prayers and Pixie Dust to all of you... and really - just MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

mickey-mouse-disney-christmas_1.jpg

D~

So sorry to hear it was tough and stressful getting your dad in and out of the car. I'm so glad to hear it wasn't too cold outside on Thursday when you went shopping with your dad.
2 lock-down shootings within the last 6 months at the Target store you visited doesn't sound good.
I'm glad to hear you had a great day and that your dad was in good spirits.

I'm so sorry to hear your phone crashed :( How great that you had backed up your pictures. I have Dropbox that takes backup of my pictures everytime I'm connected to WiFi which I am when ever I'm at home.

:scared1: I can't believe you got an iPhone. I can totally understand Josh not wanting to give you support on it. LG G5 looks like a nice phone.

My plan is with the Christmas Lego is to tear the whole thing down so I can rebuild it again next year, if Ulf doesn't convince me not to tear it down and put it a way as it is.

Merry Christmas to you and you family :hug:

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to you and your family!

I've had an iPhone for several years now, and I love it (probably too much ) Hopefully, you will love yours, too.

Today we head to my sister's in Harris (40 miles). I think the weather will be ok. My brother-in-law has added more snowmobiles for a total of 7, so the grandkids are hoping to ride them today. Last year there was no snow. Tomorrow is just my kids and grandkids for dinner and opening gifts. I was so ready for everything this year which is unlike me, except for making some O'Henry bars for today. So I was able to just relax and watch some Christmas shows, including my favorite It's a Wonderful Life.

Sorry it was not fun shopping, but at least you saw your dad and got his shopping done. I don't think I would have known there were sizes of wheelchairs either. Next time I would just stop by the door and get him in his chair. I don't think people would mind going around you. My dad is 87 and still lives at home. He now uses a walker, but his friend does most of his grocery shopping for him and comes over and shovels. I've told her many times she is a godsend. He took her in when her husband died and she had no money and owed for hospital bills. She feels she owes him, but she's paid him back many times. Luckily she lives very close by.

Congrats on the new phone. I think you will love it. I think I told you my grandkids are getting them for Christmas. I was teasing them that I was getting one because the iphone 6 was getting cheaper now. I really have no plans to do this, and we joke we have dumb phones. Anyway the youngest told me I couldn't get them before they did, lol. I know they are going to be thrilled.

I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas!

I'm glad you got to take your dad shopping. Sorry it was such an ordeal. At least he got it done.
I'm sorry your phone crashed. It's a good thing you had all your pictures backed up. That's one of the reason I still use my camera, I've
had too many problems with phones crashing. My first smart phone was an Iphone, then I switched to an android and have had androids ever since. My daughter and her husband just went back to Iphones and have been happy with them.
I hope you have a Merry Christmas
Liz

Sorry about your phone. I would be lost without mine. I wish I didn't depend on it so much. I really appreciate your trip reports and life reports and I'm grateful that you keep us updated. I don't know you, but I appreciate your positive energy and comments. Merry Christmas, stay warm and stay safe with the winter driving.

Hi D! It sounds like the shopping trip was quite an adventure! I am sure your Dad appreciated it and loved spending time with you. That sucks hard about your phone. I am in constant fear that I will lose all the pics in my phone! I will have to check out this google account- I never knew about it. I'll be hanging around anticipating more updates- pictures or not, Lol!

We had a good Christmas here. We were able to FaceTime with my parents so that they could watch the girls open the gifts they sent to them. Thank God for technology! I enjoyed the FB slideshow of your family- so many happy smiles. I hope you are enjoying your family this week.

Hi Dee - I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. I'm sorry to hear that you lost your phone and all your contacts, etc. I agree that the iPhone has a huge learning curve and I don't blame Josh for not wanting to be involved in it. I had a lot of help from my daughter who had an iPhone and a coworker who bought the same phone that I did at about the same time. But it did take me a long time to learn to use it.

The most important thing you can do to protect your iPhone from data loss is to set up your iCloud account and make sure that your new phone backs up to it. The default setting is to back up automatically when you charge the phone but you might want to make sure. When you go into your iCloud account you will see all your contacts, your Notes, your photos (up to 5G's or something like that), etc. It is a lot easier to add contacts in the iCloud using your computer than to type them all in using the phone. I just went into my iCloud account to make sure that my most recent notes and photos were there, and they are. My husband switched to an iPhone after his Blackberry was stolen. He lost a lot of important data from his job. But now he has it all secured in his iCloud account.

Our kitchen and bathroom remodeling is supposed to be finished by the end of this week. It was a little crazy trying to have a Christmas party at our house without the full use of the kitchen. The appliances are there but nothing has been moved into it since they aren't finished yet. But we managed and had a great time. The one thing I was most happy to get back again was a kitchen sink. I hated washing dishes in the bathtub. I will be glad to move out of the "bedroom kitchen" and into the real kitchen again.

Last edited:
Hi! I hope your Christmas was wonderful. So sorry about your phone! Love the gift Allison gave you -- so beautiful, well done, and just fabulous. :-) We enjoyed having my parents here (they left last night) and now it's just the four of us and we're in wedding planning and cleaning/dejunking mode. My husband gave me a one month subscription to the Real Plans menu planning subscription service so I can try that out for a month when we restart W30 -- I'm very excited about it. Have a wonderful day!

That is awful about your phone. Hopefully, you are able to get the majority of your contacts back. iPhone, I am not sure I could do that. I might after this Samsung.

Hope you had a great Christmas.

You will love the IPhone. After a day or two you'll get the hang of it. I hope you have a great Christmas and wishing you and your family a Happy New Year.

Thats awful about your phone. Guess i should go back up my phone to the cloud before something happens. My family had a great Christmas hope your did to.

I'm behind, but thankfully not too bad.

I love the new pics of the pups being lazy!

I have an iphone. I've never owned an android, and probably never will. My son switched over to an android and is anxious to get back to an apple product. Once you figure it out (it really isn't hard), I think you'll really like it. My husband's android phone is way over my head.

Merry Christmas D hope you and your new phone are getting along!

Hope your Dad is doing well and had a great time with him too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter