October 2014

YES! Have stalked the boards looking for someone to mention Oct 2014 thread. We are planning Oct 1-12. We possibly will be taking my mom with us and DD may take a couple of her friends. We are planning on getting 2 rooms at either POP, CBR, or POR (here for sure if only 5 of us). This will be the longest we have waited to go to Disney since our first trip and I really don't know how I will make it.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We are going October 20th-27th 2014 to celebrate my daughter's 5th birthday!

We are going 10/5 - 10/13 staying at SSR.
It´s just DH ans me.
Will be then out 5th trip to the world.
Afterwards we will go to Las Vegas, Los Angelos and DLC.
Flying back to Germany wil be 10/24.

We'll be finalizing our October 2014 dates, once DW's 2014 School Calendar is published (may include a Disney cruise as well), usually one of the two mid weeks. :scratchin

Just booked October 15-23! A solo trip for Food and Wine and staying at POFQ (my fav resort). Anyone want to start up a Facebook group already? I don't mind starting it but would need to be able to invite someone.

We have switched resorts from POR to CSR business class as close to deluxe as we can afford. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: I changed to CSR and then changed rooms 3 times before I was happy....so that's where we will stay. :cool1:

Just wanting to bump this up for anyone who is looking at heading to Disney in October 2014. See my signature for our WONDERFUL Facebook group! It is NOT too early to start planning!

We have decided to go Oct 30 -Nov 9th so we can do both MNSSHP and MVMCP then go to Universal for 4 days :) Possibly going to bring a friend of DD's so she has company.

DD and me, from 0ct. 05 to 0ct. 11. DD birthday is oct 07. Probably to POR because last time it was in POFQ and we just love this resort.

DD and me, from 0ct. 05 to 0ct. 11. DD birthday is oct 07. Probably to POR because last time it was in POFQ and we just love this resort.

Make sure to join our Facebook group! Check my signature for a link!

Just booked yesterday Wilderness Lodge October 12-23!!! My DH doesn't get why I need to book this early!;) Need someone's opinion...We always stay at a moderate resort, which is fine, but I decided to splurge and go for WL! This REALLY makes my frugal side nervous. I have the money already saved so it's not like we can't afford it, but I keep thinking I could spend it on new carpets, a fun weekend getaway, several new outfits, etc... Anyways, 430 days to go!!!!!

We're planning to go from Oct. 30-Nov. 10, but DH isn't convinced since we can save $500 if we go in September. I was hoping to be there for the Halloween Party and the switch over to Christmas.

We'll be staying at AoA, hopefully. I'm super excited since I've been before, but my kids haven't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter