October 2012 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Cancelling the following reservations - all for 5 people:

Sunday, Oct 21 'Ohana 8:10pm
Monday, Oct 22 Cape May 7:00pm

Saturday, Oct 27 Narcoossees 7:15pm **2 people

I'm about to cancel a Le Cellier for "2" on 10/28 at 2:40

good luck, change in plans can't go now :(

I have a Portobello reservation, Monday 29th October @ 1745 for 2. I will be cancelling it today, I managed to bag a cancellation for our wedding anniversary meal at Cinderella's Royal Table ... Wife is made up. :thumbsup2:):woohoo:

I'll cancel it later on today but if there is a demand I'll happily co-ordinate with anybody who wants it on a first come first served basis, PM if interested.

Sean

'Ohana

I will be cancelling a 6:35pm reservation for 3 at 'Ohana on 10/26.

PM me if you'd like to coordinate.

I just cancelled today 10/19 at 4:00pm a narcoosee 7:50pm reservation party of 2. monday oct 22...perfect time for the fireworks good luck!

I need to cancel CP 10/28 @ 920a for 4 ppl. Anyone want it? PM me.

I'll be canceling it later tonight.

just cancelled:

10/29 Coral Reel 8:35pm 3 people
10/30 Ohana 6:45pm 3 people

I was able to switch the 2 nights around, and that works better with my schedule! Hope someone can grab this, sorry couldn't try to coordinate a time!

I just saw that there is also an Ohana on 10/31 at 5:15pm for 3 people! somebody must want that one!

I'm also looking for a Narcoossee's on 10/31 at a slightly later time. I have a 6:00pm, but I'm planning on heading over to watch Hallowishes at the BLT lounge after. So closer to 7 would work better for my plans, just in case anyone has one to cancel, please let me know, thanks!

I just saw that there is also an Ohana on 10/31 at 5:15pm for 3 people! somebody must want that one!

I'm also looking for a Narcoossee's on 10/31 at a slightly later time. I have a 6:00pm, but I'm planning on heading over to watch Hallowishes at the BLT lounge after. So closer to 7 would work better for my plans, just in case anyone has one to cancel, please let me know, thanks!

Thanks for posting just snagged that one!!!!!!! yay

Well was all excited this morning to snag an Ohana on 10/31 at 5:15pm for 3 people but there is a conflict with the schedual for other members of my fam that we are meeting up with for MNSSHP sooooo looks like I will be cancelling this.Good luck to whoever can use it!!!,cancelling now.

Canceling the following at 12:30 central today (about 15 min). All for party of six:

WCC 10/26 @ 5:00 pm
WCC 10/27 @ 7:45 pm
CM 10/27@ 5:00 pm

Kona 10/27 @ 5:00 pm for party of four

Going to cancel a LeCellier reservation for 2 on Tuesday the 30th@ 2:35, I'll wait til tomorrow just in case someone wants it !

Just cancelled an O'hana breakfast reservation for 5 this Saturday 10/27 @ 8:30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter