October 2012 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
New policy for threads - Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are no longer allowed. Since Disney no longer allows transferring of reservations to new names, we will no longer support trading of ADRs.

If you and another poster choose to call Disney at the same time to attempt to reclaim a cancellation that is fine and outside of the boards.

Only Cancellation Notice Posts will be allowed going forward. Wanted posts will be deleted without comment.

Thank you for understanding the reason for this change.

I will be cancelling an O'Hana ressie for Oct. 3 at 5 pm, most likely in the next 5-10 minutes, if anyone is interested.

Sorry, that was for party of 5..

NOW cancelled..

About to cancel reservations for Oct 2, 2012 at 4:55 for party of 5. Hope that helps someone! :)

Just cancelled the following, ALL are for a Party of 2

Biergarten 10/1 7:00pm

Rose & Crown 10/2 7:20pm

Tutto 10/2 5:45pm

La hacienda 10/3 7:15pm

Teppan Edo 10/3 8:30pm

About to xxl 'Ohana. 10/04. 6:35 pm. 7 people. :)

edit: 8 am. xxld.

I will be cancelling Cinderella's Royal Table on Tuesday October 2, for 4 people at 5:20 pm in the next 30 minutes!

I'm a total dingbat...I posted this in the Sept thread because my trip starts in Sept. Anyhoo...

I cancelled the following ADR earlier and its still available.

10/4 Le Cellier 12:05 pm 4 ppl

Not cancelling, but if anyone is interested I noticed a Le Cellier Steakhouse ADR available for 4:10 on 10/2 for 4 ppl.

Just cancelled the Cape May Cafe for a party of 4 on October 19. The ADR time was 9:10am. Turns out my niece is going to have a state meet for golf then.

I'm going to be canceling my LeCellier reservation for 7:45 pm on October 25th for 3 people.....decided to do MNSSHP instead that night (we were going to go on Sunday, but I think it'll be too crowded) Anywho....if anyone would like to PM me maybe we can set up an obscure time for me to cancel online, and you can snag it up. I'm not sure if they show up immediately online once someone cancels? :confused3

I am going to be cancelling the following tonight. PM me if anyone would like to set up a specific time for any of these.

They are all for a party of 6

Sept 30 - Askershus 5:00pm
Sept 30 - Le Cellier 7:35pm
Oct 2 - Crystal Palace 8:20am
Oct 2 - Hollywood & Vine 8:25
Oct 3 - Crystal Palace 5:50pm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter