October 2012 Anyone?!

I am going...actually meeting FuriePhoenix there, October 19-28th. :)

We're booking in a few weeks, after taxes come in, and I am more excited than I have ever been. :D

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Hi everyone. I'm new to this thread.

Just got off the phone from making reservations!

10/12/12-10/19/12 at the Poly!:cool1:

We plan on going on our first ever Disney trip October 12-October 20. We haven't book yet though as we are waiting for Allegiant flight schedules to be released (no way am I paying $660/ticket for a Delta flight)

I'm super excited though right. I am torn between booking at POR or CSR.

Booked our airfare this morning. Next up will be ADR in April. I am so excited and can't wait

I am going October 31 to November 8. I am staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani Village! Can't wait! We have started planning for this trip around the beginning of November last year!

Staying at POP Oct. 19-29 for a family reunion with 12 of us!!! Booked rooms paid the deposits. Now just waiting until April so I can make our ADR's!:yay:

We are booked at Pop October 24th to November 2nd with my DH, DS(6) and DD (4 at that time). We originally had September 23 - October 1st booked with the Canadian Free Dining offer however, had to switch dates as my DH could not get the time off. Now we are crossing our fingers that another GP offer comes out. I called last week and sadly no pins under our name but will continue trying.

This will be our family's 2nd trip. We were there May 2011 and fell in love and now think (or hope anyways) that we will go back yearly.:yay:

I'm super excited! We just booked today for Oct.12-20. Staying at POFQ. It is getting easier to talk DH into these yearly trips. I didn't even beg this time! Yay! He's hooked! Can't wait to make ADRs and then mnsshp tickets! :dance3:

Last year was our first trip during the fall and can't wait to get back! We're going Oct 14 - 20th......:thumbsup2

We've already booked the airfare, so it's official! We'll be there Oct. 23-28! Our resort is still TBD. This is our first time during F&W, so we're really excited :yay:

Even though we officially start vacation on September 27th at BLT we are doing 2 days there, doing a 7 night western Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy until October 6th and staying at Kidani from October 6th to the 14th. I guess since we are spending MOST of our trip in October that counts as going in October right??? :cool1:

We'll be there from Sept 29th until October 8th! I'm so excited! We'll be at Jambo, and by the end of the trip we'll be up to 16 people! It will be crazy, but fun!

OK, that's it. I have been on a DVC waitlist for months now for Oct 13-20 and still no luck. I have thought about renting points, but at this point, I am going to call on tuesday, see if I have a code linked to my name, ;) and book, wait for it....... POFQ! I really love POFQ and now with the queen beds I think we will be happy.
I really wanted boat service to DTD and the feel of POFQ is great.

Looks like a few others will be there this week too!
So, we have our tickets, and once I have our room res. I can get to planning a lot better.
Now I just need the park hours for Oct.:thumbsup2
(And a great pin code:goodvibes)

Did it! Just booked POFQ for our Oct 13-20th trip. Now I will have to get serious about ADRs.:goodvibes
No promo code waiting for me but you never know. At least we have a place to sleep when we get there!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter