October 2012 Anyone?!

We will be there Oct 13-20. We have never been there for Halloween and we are looking forward to the decorations and MNSSHP

We're going Oct 13-20th as well! Can't WAIT! :goodvibes

Romancing the Mouse vacation home in Windsor Hills with DH, DS (12), DD (6) and DMiL (her first trip)! Yay Disney! :banana:

Just booked for Oct. 27-Nov. 3rd at the Yacht Club!!

:cool1:Rocking up for the Oct party!!

We just booked my dream visit to spend my 40th at WDW :cloud9:

27th Sept to 11th Oct - first time onsite - staying at the CSR - and the kids have NO clue!!! Infact I have to keep looking at the reservation to believe it myself!! :cutie:

Count us in :thumbsup2

DD and I are adding a couple days at CR Oct 3-5 prior to our Universal stay Oct 5-9. I figured I can't come to Orlando and not visit WDW ;)

We're hoping to attend MNNSHP we haven't been to the Halloween party since DD was 5 and she'll turn 18 right before we leave.

I'm joining the party too! :yay: doing the Boardwalk Boogie :dance3: in a deluxe BWI room Sept 29-Oct 5, 2012... My best friend and my two teen boys (19/15) will be the crew! So excited, my first time staying at the Boardwalk....then Oct 5-7 we are heading over to Universal staying at Hard Rock Hotel Club Level for 3 nights to check out Harry Potter , Universal and IOA :banana: this will be my BF's first time, and my oldest sons first time at Universal, it's always fun sharing it with newbies :)
OOPS! ETA: I see I already posted in this thread....did I mention I was excited?! LOL....

chimo2u

Looks like we'll be at the Hard Rock the same time. Can't wait to check out Harry Potter :banana:

We just confirmed our reservations for October 26-November 9....two weeks at the happiest place on earth. We can't wait....one week just for us; one week with bil/sil, niece/husb, 3 boys, and nephew. Nothing like sharing the magic!

We just confirmed our reservations for October 26-November 9....two weeks at the happiest place on earth. We can't wait....one week just for us; one week with bil/sil, niece/husb, 3 boys, and nephew. Nothing like sharing the magic!

See you there. (our dates are Oct. 27-Nov. 3)

Count us in too! Making ressies this upcoming week. We are a GG of 9-10 again, 6 adults, 3 maybe 4 kids. We're staying Oct 13-19 hopefully at POR looking forward to doing MNSSHP again!

:cool1:

Count us in!! We are going Oct 5-13. Right now we are at SSR..but hoping to switch. So excited!

Count me in! The plan is Oct 13-20 give or take. I'm going crazy waiting on an ongoing search through DD's time share for a DVC resort. Wish something would come up soon- can't imagine nothing would come available but this is torture waiting. Our search is for anyDVC through RCI. I don't really care too much as it's such a great deal.

How do I start planning without the resort info!!

Our trip will be Me, DH, DGD5, and DGs10. Our grandkids have been to WDW before but this will be the first time with Grandma and Grandpa taking them without mom and dad. Although if DH backs out and can't get away from work, then my poor DD will have to take his place. She wouldn't mind much.;)

I'm planning to enroll the kids in classes through Disney's YES- individual enrollment.(Hope classes open for that week) They will love it.

Otherwise I'll use UT for tickets like last trip.

Have done DDP last 2 trips and love it but now that DGS is 10 we may try dining without it.

Not sure if we'd do MNSSHP- we did DL this year and loved it.

Wish me luck on my reservation search and happy planning to all!!!

Count us in too! Making ressies this upcoming week. We are a GG of 9-10 again, 6 adults, 3 maybe 4 kids. We're staying Oct 13-19 hopefully at POR looking forward to doing MNSSHP again!

:cool1:

Just made our reservations and we have grown to 11. Can't wait until October 13th!

Just booked our October 12-20th trip today! 9 months is so long to wait! Staying in Old Key West for first time. Looking forward to the 2 bedroom villa! I'm hoping some discounts come my way, but I know there's lots of time. We went in October 2010 and got free dining pin in July plus still used our AAA room discount. Hurry up October!

We will be there on 10/26- 10/29 at the Yacht Club resort :woohoo::woohoo: I'm so excited!!! It will be our first MNSSHP and second F&W festival, which are the main reasons we are going. DS can't wait to trick or treat with Mickey, he got his costume all ready :laughing:

You know it! 9/30-10/8 AKV Jambo. Never stayed there before and I'm really looking forward to it! I love this time of year in WDW. You got MNSSHP and the Food & Wine Festival. Things don't get much better than that! ;) Bonus - I'll be celebrating my 30th birthday there! :banana:

Not to early! We are taking our first cruise Oct 2012 on the Fantasy! So excited. Me, DH, DS 7 DD 6 DS4

Arriving at Disney next week to celebrate my 40th. If there is a good bounce back I want to book for October!!! Then I just need flights to be released and find some low fares!!! I could be cruel and plan for just my DH and I but my 4 girls would likely boycott that so hoping to make it work for all of us. Oct was my favorite time to visit, weather was warm/hot (I am in the minority in that I love the heat) and MNSSHP was AWWEESSOME! We all just seem beyond happy and non-stressed when we are there, such a far cry from reality!

Looking to go around October 14-20. Perhaps stay at the Boardwalk, but if we can talk my sister and her hubby and kids to go we might end up elsewhere. We would be a group of 15 (7 adults and 8 kids(all girls 7 and under))!!! Once we get more settled on the people going the real planning will start!

Still going October 12-20th but changed to POR. Still hoping a good PIN comes my way. Also waiting for flights to be released. Last time we went in October, we got really good flight prices in Feb. Did MNSSHP last time, probably won't do it again. Has anyone done the "Haunted Hayride" at Wilderness Cabins/Campgrounds? Thought it might be good alternative.

:thumbsup2 I booked two value studios at AKV. This will be our first trip at Jambo. Our dates are 10/26-11/2. We will do MNSSHP on Halloween Night and maybe another night, too. This will be our second year in a row at WDW for 10/31. Of course, the points I saved getting the value studios I was able to book at std studio at Kidani in May (5/4-5/11). :banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter