October 2011 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cancelling a Le Cellier for TOMORROW (thurs, october 20) right now. 4 guests for 4:30.

I accidentally booked it thinking this was for next Thursday, so now I have to get ride of it.

Also cancelling a LTT for Tuesday, Oct 25th for 4 guests at 4:00.

Just canceled
Sci-Fi for five on October 24th 12:30 PM
AND
Akershus Princess breakfast for five on October 25th 9:30 AM
AND
'Ohanas for five on October 26th 9:00 AM

About to cancel HDDR on 10/31 at 7:15 category 2 seating for 5 people. I switched to the 5pm show instead in cat 3.
I will be online for a few hours tonight, but will cancel at 10pm unless I hear from someone to coordinate. Need to do it tonight so I don't risk forgetting. :goodvibes

Just canceled 'Ohana for two, Saturday, Oct. 22nd at 9:30 p.m. and The Crystal Palace for 6 on Wednesday, Oct. 26th at 8:05 a.m.

I have a few choice ADR's for this week that I almost forgot to cancel....seeing I'm not going at this time now!! :(

Anyone need any before I cancel?
Will cancel by 7pm today or will wait till tomorrow if someone needs them!
PM me

10/25 Ohana's pty of 2 @ 8pm
10/27 LeCellier pty of 3 @ 2:10pm
10/28 Cali Grill pty of 2 @ 7:20pm
10/30 Teppen Edo pty of 2 @ 6:30

Going to be canceling a Thurs Oct 27th Le Cellier for 4 at 7:30.

Anyone want to coordinate before I cancel it? PM me!

Just cancelled:
Garden Grill- 10/30 @ 4:05 party of 3
50's Prime Time - 10/28 @ 11:35 party of 3

fine tuning my plans for this week; can't stay off the Dining website.:rotfl2: Hope this helps someone!:goodvibes

I didn't get any response, so I'm Canceling these now!

10/25 Ohana's pty of 2 @ 8pm
10/27 LeCellier pty of 3 @ 2:10pm
10/28 Cali Grill pty of 2 @ 7:20pm
10/30 Teppen Edo pty of 2 @ 6:30

Good luck all!! (now I'm off to find Nov 13th & 14th ADR's!! )

I have a CRT on 10/29 at 9:20. DD9 says she rather eat at Cali grill. DH secured a Cali Grill for me because he knew it was my fav, not knowing I had a CRT. (Was going to keep it a surprise). DD overheard us talking and said she like Cali grill better, and when I told her I had other palns- she stated that Cali grill was her favorite place this summer. I gave up the surprise so she could have a choice, thinking she'd choose the castle- I was wrong! Anyway- if any one wants to try and coordinate, P me, and we'll give it a try. Rather a DISer get it, if wanted. :goodvibes

I have a CRT on 10/29 at 9:20. DD9 says she rather eat at Cali grill. DH secured a Cali Grill for me because he knew it was my fav, not knowing I had a CRT. (Was going to keep it a surprise). DD overheard us talking and said she like Cali grill better, and when I told her I had other palns- she stated that Cali grill was her favorite place this summer. I gave up the surprise so she could have a choice, thinking she'd choose the castle- I was wrong! Anyway- if any one wants to try and coordinate, P me, and we'll give it a try. Rather a DISer get it, if wanted. :goodvibes

I pm'd you!! I have a friend who would love this but she's had a hard time navigating this board so I told her I'd be on the look out for her! This would be perfect for them if it's for 3 or more (they need it for 3 people) :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter