October 2011 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just cancelled:

10/28 Ohana at 7:30 am party of 5
10/28 Lecellier at 12:50 party of 4

I hope a fellow Diser snags these up :-)

Just cancelled:

10/28 Ohana at 7:30 am party of 5
10/28 Lecellier at 12:50 party of 4

I hope a fellow Diser snags these up :-)

Thanks for the Lecellier.:goodvibes Just happend to be @ the WDW site trying for it a few minutes ago and got a shock when it popped up:banana: Then I can over here to see if the other ressies I wanted had been released, and you had posted this- so thanks again!

Very last minute cancellation:

Sunday, October 16th: O'hana 7:55pm Party of 4

I will cancel in the morning....PM me if you want to coordinate a time.

Sci Fi 10/25 at 1:20pm for 9
Just cancelled

I called to verify and realized it was the wrong day! I hope someone can sue it or maybe split it into two smaller groups?

My sister has officially backed out of the trip, so I had to cancel the following ADRs:

Oct 20 Prime Time Cafe 6:50pm
Oct 22 Kona Cafe 8:30am
Oct 23 Kona Cafe 8:25am
Oct 23 Grand Floridian Cafe 6:25pm

All of these ADRs were for 6 people. I'm hoping someone can use them.

We just cancelled reservations for nine at Trails End (Fort Wilderness) on October 30th and for two at San Angel's (Epcot Mexico) on Monday October
24th if anyone has been trying to get into those locations.

I'm going to be cancelling CRT for two on 10/31 at 8:05 am. This was a difficult decision, so I hope someone gets some magic from it!

Let me know if you want it!

Just cancelled:

10/22 Citricos at 7:20
10/23 Crystal Palace at 8:25 a.m.
10/23 Boma at 8:00 p.m.
10/27 Flying Fish at 8:40 p.m.

all of those were for two people.

All are being cancelled right now. :sad1:

We are postponing our trip. I will be cancelling the following reservations. All are party of 4.

Oct 17 Chef Mickey's 7:35pm
Oct 18 Hollywood & Vine 8:05am
Whispering Canyon Cafe 7:40pm
Oct 19 Tusker House 1:30pm
Oct 20 Liberty Tree Tavern 6:45pm
Oct 21 Crystal Palace 1:10pm

PM me if you want to coordinate cancellation.

I am going to cancel Ohana Breakfast for Wednesday, 10/19 at 8:35a for 5 people. I am here now so I might have a little trouble coordinating, but willing to try. I will not cancel until late tonight or tomorrow night. PM me if you are interested.

I'm going to be cancelling CRT for two on 10/31 at 8:05 am. This was a difficult decision, so I hope someone gets some magic from it!

Let me know if you want it!

I'm going to be cancelling this at 8pm. I didn't manage to coordinate with anyone, so if you want this, try then. Good luck!

There is a California Grill open for 5:30pm on October 29th. Wish I could use it, but it doesn't work for me. Hope it works for someone else!

We are conflicted about it but will probably be canceling CRT for this Thusday. (day after tomorrow) for a table of 3 at approx 10:25 (not in room to confirm).

We have to decide for sure by today-PM me if you want to coordinate.

Canceling Chef Mickey's 11/04 at 7:20am for 2 CANCELED
and The Plaza 10/29 at 6pm for 2 CANCELED

Pm me if you want one of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter