• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 15, 2016 on the Disney Fantasy!!

Good afternoon. We just booked and are very excited to by taking our first Disney Cruise! It will be my husband (Jeremy), daughter (Josie 14), son (Collin 6) and myself (Melissa). We look forward to meeting everyone and making new friends and great memories! I messaged the administrator to see about joining a fisher extender group. Hopefully we aren't too late!

Good afternoon. We just booked and are very excited to by taking our first Disney Cruise! It will be my husband (Jeremy), daughter (Josie 14), son (Collin 6) and myself (Melissa). We look forward to meeting everyone and making new friends and great memories! I messaged the administrator to see about joining a fisher extender group. Hopefully we aren't too late!

:welcome: aboard!! Great to have you all on the cruise!!!

So I booked this cruise onboard last December. After the 10% discount for four people it came to about 4700. I checked today expecting prices to have skyrocketed as it being so close (or for it to be sold out) and it's now 4200 for 4!! Does Disney do any price guarantees like Carnival where you get some money back if it drops. This is a shame with my discount this would have been under 4k

Last edited:

We just booked! YAYYY! This is out first cruise ever! I'm happy to already see people with kids around my daughter's age (she will be 13.5 by then). Hopefully she will find some friends to hang out with since its just me, her and my mama.

Hi @heidia! My 12.5-yo daughter and I will also be on our first cruise! She's already made a few cruise friends via social media. Is your daughter on any sites?

Hi. We just booked this cruise yesterday. It's our first time cruising so we're very excited. It will be my husband and I and our two kids age 5 and 2. Would love to know more info on fish extenders. Thanks.

WOOHOO!!! We just booked Tuesday and are so excited! This is our first family cruise--it's me, Carrie, DH Jay and our two kiddos Jillian (6 almost 7) and Jason (4).

A week ago this wasn't on our radar but DH spontaneously decided we need a vacation:) So I've been frantically searching pinterest and found out about fish extenders and this board. I don't quite understand how it works but I can't wait to learn!!!

Got you on the FE list!

LAST CALL!! We are closing the FE group tonight! If you have not emailed me your info/email address, I need that ASAP. We can possibly divide this group into at least 2 groups but I need everyone's email addresses and updated info. Please email me at:
nataliemhuber@gmail.com

Stateroom
Adults Names
Kids Names, ages, gender
State from
kids favorite characters
# disney cruise this is for you
allergies

Hello everyone!! Looks like I'll kick this thread off. My family and I just booked this cruise today on the Disney Fantasy and we are soooo excited!! We have been on the Magic, Wonder, the Dream and will complete the circle with this sailing on the Fantasy!! :banana: We are a family of 11 traveling together taking up 3 staterooms on deck 7!! :woohoo:

We are quite a ways from sailing but I look forward to passing the time away with you all right here in this thread...

**Below is a list of those who have joined our Magical sailing. I will do my best to keep it up-to-date based on the info posted in the thread or sent to me via PM.**
DIS NAME(s)
ADULTS
KIDS/AGES WHEN SAIL
STATEROOM # (if desired)

don604
Donald & Christina
Janeya (14) Andrew (10)
--------------------------------
Bert & Olivia
Maria, Linda
Hezzy (10)
ratt1345
Charlie & April
megan2461
John & Sue
Brandiwlf
Maureen, John
Carter (10) Owen (8)
TPeq11
Brad & Teresa
Kai (14) Dominic (12)
tellemarie
Andrew & Shantelle
MickeyManiacMom
Tim & Kristy
Riley (15) Tyler (12)
Annie and James
Ivy (8)
Meloni and Corey
Peyton (12) Evie (8)
Kim and Chad
Sibella (11) Zander (10)
Tony and Martina
Erik (19) Olivia (12) Katarina (7)
Trina and Jon
Chloe (18) Sawyer(10)
Jana, Jeb
Alanna (14), Archer (5)
Room 6128
Barney5
Lisa & Tom
Thomas (11) Connor (10) Paige (7)
Natalie huber
Landon (11) Addison (8) Avery (6)
WarrensWay
Brian & Stephanie and Pamela (Stephanie's Mom)
Nolan (10), Dylan (9), Kaleb (3)

:welcome: aboard!! Great to have you all on the cruise!!!
LAST CALL!! We are closing the FE group tonight! If you have not emailed me your info/email address, I need that ASAP. We can possibly divide this group into at least 2 groups but I need everyone's email addresses and updated info. Please email me at:
nataliemhuber@gmail.com

Stateroom
Adults Names
Kids Names, ages, gender
State from
kids favorite characters
allergies

Hi! My girlfriend told me about the DIS Cruise Board and I would like to join. I am not sure how it works. My username is WarrensWay. There are 6 of us:

Staterooms: 6648 & 6650
Brian & Stephanie
Pamela (My/Stephanie's Mom)
and our 3 boys:
Nolan (10), favorite Disney character...he likes them all!
Dylan (9), favorite Disney character is Stitch
Kaleb (3), favorite Disney character is Mickey
From Michigan
This is our 3rd Disney Cruise (4th for Brian and Stephanie, we went on one without the kids). However, this is my very first time learning of this board! I am hoping I am not too late!!!
No allergies!

I would love for my boys to be able to meet other boys their age that will be on our cruise...not sure how to do that...

Last edited:
Anybody get their Cruise books yet? We usually have them by now seem to be late this year.

nataliemhuber@gmail.com

Stateroom
Adults Names
Kids Names, ages, gender
State from
kids favorite characters
allergies

Hi! Did you get the email I sent you Monday night?

Staterooms: 6648 & 6650
Brian & Stephanie
Pamela (My/Stephanie's Mom)
and our 3 boys:
Nolan (10), favorite Disney character...he likes them all!
Dylan (9), favorite Disney character is Stitch
Kaleb (3), favorite Disney character is Mickey
From Michigan
This is our 3rd Disney Cruise (4th for Brian and Stephanie, we went on one without the kids). However, this is my very first time learning of this board! I am hoping I am not too late!!!
No allergies!

Last edited:
I hope I'm finally in the right place but hello everyone!! We are booked on the Oct 15 sailing on the Fantasy for the Western Caribbean Cruise!! We are a family of 5; our 3 children are: Javon (Son, 17), Avion (Son, 12) and Kyarri (Princess, 9). We're hoping to get them connected with other children around the same age. This is our 3rd Disney cruise but first on the Fantasy, we've sailed the Magic and Dream. We're looking forward to meeting you all and hope to get our kids connected!!

Mike and Sophia

Hello Michael, My daughter Evie who is nearly 9 would love to meet and play with Kyarri. Her sister is 12 and can't go to the kids clubs anymore so she loves to have a friend.

No cruise book yet. Hope it is in the mail today when I get home!!!

Hello Michael, My daughter Evie who is nearly 9 would love to meet and play with Kyarri. Her sister is 12 and can't go to the kids clubs anymore so she loves to have a friend.

Hello Meloni! I told my daughter about Evie and she's looking forward to meeting her. Perhaps we can connect at the Diboards meet and greet? Looking forward to meeting you all!

Mike and Sophia

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter