October 15, 2016 on the Disney Fantasy!!

Hello everyone!! Looks like I'll kick this thread off. My family and I just booked this cruise today on the Disney Fantasy and we are soooo excited!! We have been on the Magic, Wonder, the Dream and will complete the circle with this sailing on the Fantasy!! :banana: We are a family of 11 traveling together taking up 3 staterooms on deck 7!! :woohoo:

We are quite a ways from sailing but I look forward to passing the time away with you all right here in this thread...

**Below is a list of those who have joined our Magical sailing. I will do my best to keep it up-to-date based on the info posted in the thread or sent to me via PM.**
DIS NAME(s)
ADULTS
KIDS/AGES WHEN SAIL
STATEROOM # (if desired)

don604
Donald & Christina
Janeya (14) Andrew (10)
--------------------------------
Bert & Olivia
Jezzie (5)
Manuel & Adaleen
Joey (15) Janessa (10)
ratt1345
Charlie & April
megan2461
John & Sue
Brandiwlf
Maureen, John
Carter (10) Owen (8)
TPeq11
Brad & Teresa
Kai (14) Dominic (12)
tellemarie
Andrew & Shantelle
MickeyManiacMom
Tim & Kristy
Riley (15) Tyler (12)
Annie and James
Ivy (8)
Meloni and Corey
Peyton (12) Evie (8)
Kim and Chad
Sibella (11) Zander (10)
Tony and Martina
Erik (19) Olivia (12) Katarina (7)
Trina and Jon
Chloe(18) Sawyer(10)

Post 1 on page 1 has been updated with cruisers info. Please let me know if I am missing anything or anyone. Thanks!! Just booked our flights yesterday and we are very excited about this cruise!!

We would love to join FE group.
Scott (dad), Jet (mom), Suzanne (grandma)
Seth (son 15), Claire (daughter turning 10 on cruise), Quinn (son 7)
We are in 2 rooms but we'll hang our FE outside Room 2006
Thanks!

Hi all!
We're latecomers to this thread -- we only just booked the cruise. I was amazed to see that the ship is nearly sold out! I had no idea that October was so popular.
Anyway, we're very excited to join you! :banana::banana: We are:
Stacey (mom -- me), DH Evan, DD Jessica (13), and DD Samantha (10).
We'll be in cabin # 8584, and we would LOVE to join the FE!
We so, so happy to have a Disney cruise booked -- now we just have to make it until October!!! :hourglass

Last edited:
Let's see if this works. I have created an excel list of people interested in Fish Extenders. People should be able to go on and add their information onto this. Let me know if you can/cannot add to this.

https://drive.google.com/a/nobl.k12.in.us/file/d/0B0jLf-xPrePuMDNzT19kekozOHc/view?usp=sharing

I just tried to go on to this, and it said I need permission and that it would send you my email request for access. Did you get it? (I'm pretty low tech with this sort of stuff, so it's entirely possible I did something wrong!)

Thanks for getting the FEs up and running! :worship:

I just tried to go on to this, and it said I need permission and that it would send you my email request for access. Did you get it? (I'm pretty low tech with this sort of stuff, so it's entirely possible I did something wrong!)

I gave you permission. Did it work now?

Thank you so much for the info! I am happy to organize a Fish Extender group (at least one of them). If you would like to participate, please reply back to me with:
Names
Ages/Gender
stateroom #
State you live

We just booked our cruise and are so excited to be going on our first cruise as a family!!! we would love to be part of the fish extender group.

Stephanie and Jeff
Lilly(15) Catherine(8) Grace(8) Lucy(8)
Stateroom #10634
Minnesota

Yay! With a sprinkle of pixie dust we already got our GTY room assignment. We got exactly what we wanted, one of the aft rooms with the larger veranda! With two teenage kids and two adults that extra space is much appreciated. Taking that chance on GTY worked out perfectly. We've been assigned to cabin 10160.

Hi All. This will be our first Disney cruise. We are very excited. What do we need to bring? We want to look like we know what we are doing, even if we are newbies! Thanks in advance!

Also- we have cruised many, many times (with Carnival). In Jamaica, look into Dunes River Falls. It is a GREAT excursion if it is offered. Grand Cayman is great for shopping.

Can you get on now?

Here are the people I have listed in the FE group now. Please let me know if you are not listed. Please email me so I have your email address to send the final list out. nataliemhuber@gmail.com. Thanks!

Staterooms:

Last edited:
DW and I got on Friday night and got our Remy and Palo ressies. Woke up the next morning and did the online check-in. Now let the cruise begin!!!

Late to the party! We will be in this cruise. In a bunch of rooms, since we all did GTY rooms.
My Husband and I (Chad and Kate)
My Parents and 3 of our adult friends.

I would love to participate in a Fish Extender group! Natalie I will send you an email now!

I think these forums are hard to follow. I have started a facebook page for our cruise - Disney Fantasy Oct. 15, 2016. It will be easier to talk I think! LOL Please join the page if you want.

**I have started a Facebook page for this group. I think these are so hard to read. Please join: Disney Fantasy Oct. 15, 2016 on facebook! ;)

Hello everyone!! Looks like I'll kick this thread off. My family and I just booked this cruise today on the Disney Fantasy and we are soooo excited!! We have been on the Magic, Wonder, the Dream and will complete the circle with this sailing on the Fantasy!! :banana: We are a family of 11 traveling together taking up 3 staterooms on deck 7!! :woohoo:

We are quite a ways from sailing but I look forward to passing the time away with you all right here in this thread...

**Below is a list of those who have joined our Magical sailing. I will do my best to keep it up-to-date based on the info posted in the thread or sent to me via PM.**
DIS NAME(s)
ADULTS
KIDS/AGES WHEN SAIL
STATEROOM # (if desired)

don604
Donald & Christina
Janeya (14) Andrew (10)
Bert & Olivia
Maria, Linda
Hezzy (10)
ratt1345
Charlie & April
megan2461
John & Sue
Brandiwlf
Maureen, John
Carter (10) Owen (8)
TPeq11
Brad & Teresa
Kai (14) Dominic (12)
tellemarie
Andrew & Shantelle
MickeyManiacMom
Tim & Kristy
Riley (15) Tyler (12)
Annie and James
Ivy (8)
Meloni and Corey
Peyton (12) Evie (8)
Kim and Chad
Sibella (11) Zander (10)
Tony and Martina
Erik (19) Olivia (12) Katarina (7)
Trina and Jon
Chloe (18) Sawyer(10)
Jana, Jeb
Alanna (14), Archer (5)
Room 6128
Barney5
Lisa & Tom
Thomas (11) Connor (10) Paige (7)
Natalie huber
Landon (11) Addison (8) Avery (6)
I

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter