October 11-18, 2008 Disney Magic Parrothead Pirates in Paradise Chapter 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's too bad I have to go right when I learned how to post pictures but I have to make sure the kids get in bed! dd9 has to get up for soccer practice tomorrow morning before school (it's for a school soccer tournament coming up). This time of year is crazy with before and after school activities!

Anyways here's a picture for the road...hope it's not a repeat! :rotfl:

Goodnight!:wave2:

ratatouille-remy-spoon.jpg

First of all thank you all so much for the kind words about my cake. Just finished watching The Amazing Race premiere, it was good!!

*****Pre-Cruise Question*****

On Friday before the cruise, the girl's really want to try one of the water parks this time. If anyone knows, which one is better?

Blizzard Beach or Typhoon Lagoon?

Thanks in advance.

My vote is BB, we went to TL in Aug and I wasn't thrilled with it, my ds (9) and dh loved the slides and wave pool but my dd(7) didn't like anything and was bored. I found BB had more family style things to do.

It's too bad I have to go right when I learned how to post pictures but I have to make sure the kids get in bed! dd9 has to get up for soccer practice tomorrow morning before school (it's for a school soccer tournament coming up). This time of year is crazy with before and after school activities!

Anyways here's a picture for the road...hope it's not a repeat! :rotfl:

Goodnight!:wave2:

ratatouille-remy-spoon.jpg

Have a goodnight!!!!!!!!!

Always, but I put more manly ID on my luggage :) I used to travel a lot with one carry on bag, but some equipment, carry on bags get stowed underneath and you pick them up at the end of the jetway when you get off the plane. Carry on bags all look alike and it makes for easy identification.

Every dang bag looks alike. I remeber hte last ttime we were at the airport picking up a friend of richard's. I asked what him what his bag looked like. He goes "Black"

Well duh..... yours and everybody else's

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter