October 11-18, 2008 Disney Magic Parrothead Pirates in Paradise Chapter 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
disney-walt-princess-castles-991171.jpg

Evening everybody:wave:

Dropping in for a quick wave b4 bed. The work weekend is done but I still have 2 more days left till my next day off.
You never told me what you want in the way of iron on transfers!!! Time is short!!

Does anyone else put colorful bows on your luggage... for quick ID at the airport (mine is like those 10 billion others... black) and coming thru customs... I just got my bows on mine... :banana: :banana:

Always, but I put more manly ID on my luggage :) I used to travel a lot with one carry on bag, but some equipment, carry on bags get stowed underneath and you pick them up at the end of the jetway when you get off the plane. Carry on bags all look alike and it makes for easy identification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter