October 11-18, 2008 Disney Magic Parrothead Pirates in Paradise Chapter 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last one before Mike drags me away from the computer :lmao:

Disney.jpg

DD11 is amazed at how fast this thread is moving! We tried to post a picture from photo bucket (didn't work) and by the time we checked again, another page was posted :cheer2: :cheer2:

We tried cutting and pasting from photobucket and it didn't work - I know it's been explained before.... but one more time please! :worship: :worship:

DD11 is amazed at how fast this thread is moving! We tried to post a picture from photo bucket (didn't work) and by the time we checked again, another page was posted :cheer2: :cheer2:

We tried cutting and pasting from photobucket and it didn't work - I know it's been explained before.... but one more time please! :worship: :worship:

Click on the picture you like, then scroll down a little, and under the picture you will see 4 codes, pick the IMG code.....copy it then paste it, you don't have to use the picture icon.

So its double what we would drive :eek: Wow..Its good that you guys spent some time together this weekend...How sweet :hug:

Hello!! Last time we sailed My hubby (Mike) didnt want to dress up for pirate night either...so I dressed up and just brought him a shirt that had pirates on it (as well as Chris's pirate shirt) because it was so quick and we couldnt find an outfit in his size...but after seeing a few people dressed up...he told me that he would dress up this time and that he had wished he had dressed up then! :rolleyes: So he tried on his outfit already and is all set...and this time Chris has an outfit as well :thumbsup2

I think it will be a great picture with everyone in the family dressed up! pirate:

I'm really looking forward to the Pirate night! Does everyone keep their pirate costume on all night long? I'm going to! :banana: :banana:

Evening everybody:wave:

Dropping in for a quick wave b4 bed. The work weekend is done but I still have 2 more days left till my next day off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter