October 11-18, 2008 Disney Magic Parrothead Pirates in Paradise Chapter 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
RISE AND SHINE PARROTHEADS!!!

Just 2 weeks from today we will be flying to Orlando!! YAY!! :banana:

Today is not starting out any better then the last 2 days. I am ready to string him up by his toes!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day!!!!!!

lock him up in his room for an hour!!!!!!! sheesh and tell him to knock it off with the attitude or he's not coming LOL
you poor thing Michele!!

HI Randy!!!!!!!!!! HI Gina!!!!!!!!!!! Hi Renee!!!!!!!!!

off to do some chores!!!!!!!!! back later on.......

My mom just called to tell us about this link:

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/dryden/news/X-Press/bill_dana_spotlight.html

They messed up with the girl's names and ages. Jenna is 8 and Kayla is 6, this really riled them up. Oh, and the photo with the bobblehead is really Kayla and I. Kind of interesting.

Two weeks from now, we will probably be in the pool at SSR.

Getting really excited.

What a special day for your family! It's so nice that your kids are old enough too to understand what it is all about! :goodvibes Of course having your name on the NASA website at that age would be very cool too :thumbsup2 ...OK, it would be very cool at any age! :banana:

Laura :)

NOW, the launch has been rescheduled for the 14th/15th!!! :badpc:

:sad2: What a bummer! oops..is that word allowed on here? :rolleyes1

I was really looking forward to that and I just told the kids about it yesterday! I have to stop telling the kids anything until it is a sure thing! :idea: What a concept! LOL

Good morning everyone!

Anyone out there? I'm just dropping by for a few minutes to say hi!

I'm excited but a little bit nervous about being ready on time for the cruise!

I just read about the chocolate buffet - that will definitely be my dd9's highlight of the trip...yes she loves chocolate that much!! :thumbsup2

I tried to print out a door sign last night and my computer froze. The one that is connected to the printer is 10 years old so no surprise there! :badpc:
We're getting new computers/printer on Saturday :banana: so hopefully everything will go smoothly and I will be able to get the door signs printed! :banana:

HI Laura!!!!!!!!!!
wow new computers!!!!!!!!!! I think I'll need to get this one fixed up soon....it's acting up!! ugh

Good Afternoon Ya'll!

Thanks so much for the words of encouragement and to remind me that I am not alone in this type of battles!! Colton didn't have this type of trouble adjusting to MS, BUT he is also not ADD nor did he play football. I guess it just agrivates me that I am constantly pushing Connor and he is pushing back, but I know if we don't get something done by a certain time, then it won't get done. This morning it was a battle with clothes....what he had on did not match, then he didn't want to wear what I picked, then he didn't like THOSE sox b/c they weren't Hanes. Maybe I just need Steve to get up with us in the morning a few times to help me. I am trying to get done what I need to do, make sure Colton is still moving and then yelling at Connor too. I don't know how Steve sleeps through it anyway! LOL

All I know is, things have to change.....and soon!

Just 14 more sleeps......

Hello!

Today is DD's birthday. She is 6.

Unfortunately, she is also sick with bronchitis. I have her on atb's which don't seem to be working. I just want her better for her party on Saturday.

After the party, I can concentrate on the cruise. I still need to print out door signs, but I need to get the magnet paper.

At least I have all the FE exchange stuff sorted and ready to go!

I just can't wait for vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello!

Unfortunately, she is also sick with bronchitis. I have her on atb's which don't seem to be working. I just want her better for her party on Saturday.

After the party, I can concentrate on the cruise. I still need to print out door signs, but I need to get the magnet paper.

Happy Birthday to your DD!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone!! We missed you all last night :hug: :hug: We were worried about you all but happy to see that everyone is doing ok...

Michele- Im so sorry that you are having a hard time with Conner:hug: I will send these your way to hope that things get better....:goodvibes :goodvibes I do have a feeling that Chris has ADHD...as I as well suffer from it (have my entire life) It gets frustrating for everyone that has to deal with someone like us...Its hard for us as well but I imagine that those that have to deal with us (what seems like procrastinating or constantly changing course on what we want to be doing) :rolleyes1 But I do feel for you and I hope that things get a little better for you :lovestruc

Denine- Your poor little girl with Bronchitis...Im sending these her way to hope that she feels better before her party on Saturday :goodvibes :goodvibes

Laura- YUMMY the chocolate buffet....I dont think it will only be your DD'S highlight :lmao: Sounds like my kind of buffet :laughing: I hope that your computer issues get fixed :hug: It can be frustrating cant it??? Mine itself has been acting up a little bit recently...its a laptop so maybe its just in vacation mode as well...getting ready to go on the cruise :rotfl2:

Whoo hoo...only 16 sleeps left!! :cheer2: :woohoo:

Ok---Has anyone seen or heard from Maureen recently??? I havent seen her post here recently and I hope that she is ok :confused3 :goodvibes :goodvibes (maybe I am just overlooking her post...I guess I should go back and see if she maybe had posted and I didnt see it)...I hope all is well.

ok I am off to load up some of the boxes that we had packed up and bring them over to the new place...I will be back on later...Hope all is doing well. :hug:

CRUISE QUESTION​

Where can I find current menus for our cruise? I posted on the main board but thought I'd try here too. Everything I've read is from 2005/6. Trying to determine how many hours I need to put in on the treadmill before we sail!:rotfl2:

I answered your question on your other thread, but it's not the answer you wanted, I know.

Afternoon everybody:wave:

Weather is horrendous here. Torrential rain/gale force winds. Oh boy what fun. The weather knocked a major fuse at Richard's base this morning so he came home since it could only be repaired outside. And that ain't hapening with this weather.

Other than that not much going on here. I have 8 work days left and 14 days total until we hit the road:cool1: Would have been nice to see the launch, but its ok that we're not.

Good Afternoon Ya'll!

Thanks so much for the words of encouragement and to remind me that I am not alone in this type of battles!! Colton didn't have this type of trouble adjusting to MS, BUT he is also not ADD nor did he play football. I guess it just agrivates me that I am constantly pushing Connor and he is pushing back, but I know if we don't get something done by a certain time, then it won't get done. This morning it was a battle with clothes....what he had on did not match, then he didn't want to wear what I picked, then he didn't like THOSE sox b/c they weren't Hanes. Maybe I just need Steve to get up with us in the morning a few times to help me. I am trying to get done what I need to do, make sure Colton is still moving and then yelling at Connor too. I don't know how Steve sleeps through it anyway! LOL

All I know is, things have to change.....and soon!

Just 14 more sleeps......

hang in there Michele..........hope it gets better for you SOON!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

Hello!

:bday:wishing your DD a happy birthday!!!!!!! :bday:
sorry she is not feeling well!!!!!!!

Just talked to Shirley -- what a nice lady. Have a princess sand bucket basket for DD4, a High School Musical one for DD6 and the pirate treasure box for DD12, and even ordered the beer and pretzels gift for DH! :banana:

Am shipping my box o' supplies to the "princess castle boat" tomorrow. Slowly checking off my list! Now if I can just get my rear-end to the mall to shop for myself...I really do not like shopping and have put it off too long. :scared1:

I hear that pool chair calling my name!!

Renee
:dance3: :yay: :dance3:

Hi again everyone...How is everyone doing???

Wow I am actually getting a lot accomplished today...well either that or at least It is finally feeling like I am :lmao: We got some of our boxes loaded into the car and put into the new place...so most of the ones that we have packed are over there now :thumbsup2 And then we went to Target and I was able to pick up some candy for the cruise ( I made sure that it was chocolate so that it wouldn't melt in the process). I am happy with what we are getting done...I finally dont feel as hurried as I once did (although there is still a ton of things to do...I dont feel as rushed).

Maureen---Im sorry to hear about the weather over you way :hug: On a good note..you got your hubby home with you for the day :thumbsup2 :lovestruc :goodvibes :goodvibes Hope everything clears up soon!

Renee-Congrats on getting your buckets and such ordered from Shirley...I cant wait to see what the bucket we ordered for Chris looks like :rolleyes1 :love: Im with you on not liking to shop...I dont think I have ANY new clothes for the cruise...but Im not complaining...I have some NICE dresses that I bought awhile back that I have never worn (so I guess in a way they are new...just not newly bought!) I think the newest thing that I bought just for the cruise was our pirate outfits and Christopher a tux for Formal night on ebay...Oh and Mikes ties...but nothing major for shopping for us. I like to do my shopping online so I dont have to go out and deal with it too much :rolleyes1

Just talked to Shirley -- what a nice lady. Have a princess sand bucket basket for DD4, a High School Musical one for DD6 and the pirate treasure box for DD12, and even ordered the beer and pretzels gift for DH! :banana:

Am shipping my box o' supplies to the "princess castle boat" tomorrow. Slowly checking off my list! Now if I can just get my rear-end to the mall to shop for myself...I really do not like shopping and have put it off too long. :scared1:

I hear that pool chair calling my name!!

Renee
:dance3: :yay: :dance3:

I've heard that about Shirley and she's always so helpful.

I'm doing some testing and we're playing around with the server clock. I wonder if I make it Oct. 11th if I'l magically be on the ship? :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter