Oct 14-17:A Solo Trip to Disneyland! Day3: Single Rider Shuffle

Oh, the Matterhorn! This was the first roller coaster I really loved! :love: My sister and I were highly amused by the CM costumes there which are modelled after Bavarian traditional clothes and we are from Bavaria. :goodvibes
The Matterhorn is one of my all time favorites at any of the US parks. I was so disappointed the last time I got to visit DL and it was closed for refurb!!! :sad1:
Stepping up to the castle I get my first good shot of it.

IMG_2769.jpg
Cool, a PP of a PPP! She didn't look happy. I'm assuming you had just informed her the cost if she wanted a DVD of your work as a keepsake of her day at DL....... :rolleyes1
I seem to be attracting a few stares. The helpful Photopass photographer (who breaks out in a big grin a second after this picture) volunteered to take a picture of me.

IMG_2772.jpg
Very nice costume!!! :thumbsup2
I need to say that for the rest of this installment assume, if I'm not taking a picture or doing something a normal guest would do, then I'm being approached by someone to either get an autograph or a picture. This happened over a dozen times while it was still light out and there were not many people in costumes wandering around yet.
I probably would have just gone with the flow and acted the part and let people have their pictures and autograph. Would have been much easier than trying to explain over and over...... :confused3 I don't think I would have had to worry though. I would have been trying to explain why Capt. Jack had gained so much weight since the last movie.......... :rotfl2:
Looking around I had to admit the Disneyland's Toontown is more immersive than the Disneworld version. The buildings surround you and there are many places for children to explore.
To be honest, I'm not sure I ever went in Toontown at DL. :confused: The first trip it was DW and I, and the second time was solo so no kids to entertain.
Mickey's House! Now I have to admit that DL has WDW beat hands down! The house portion is very similar. What sets it appart is the character greeting afterwards. At WDW you have to enter the Judge's Tent and typically wait in one hour or longer lines to meet Mickey and company. At DL you get to walk into a building that has a lot of posters and "props" from early Mickey films. The line then holds at a small film room showing previews of these movies. The wait is not bad at all at 15 minutes. A side door is opened and you are led into a room. It's Mickey's dressing room. Everything is set up to look like Mickey is preparing for his next shoot...The Band Concert. Groups are led in about ten at a time and you get to joke around with the CMs as Mickey greets the children. One at a time or in groups you get your big chance with the mouse himself!
Actually, it used to be very similar at MK until they added the Judge's Tent.
The parade had moved along and we said our farewells. Looking at the pavement I did notice that the Celebration had left a considerable amount of confetti behind.
I think I would have had to snag some of that as a souvie!
Thanks for the Toontown tour! I now understand why I am always wondering at WDW about Mickey's House. I always seem to miss something without really knowing what. I guess I got DL and WDW mixed up in my head...
Actually, you aren't confusing it at all. When we took oldest DS for the first time in 1992, you did pretty much the same thing at MK. Instead of watching films, there was a stage show that had the Rescue Rangers and other characters, including of course MM. After the show, you exited out and stood in a line to be led into Mickey's dressing room in small groups for the same greet and meet/photo op. You learned very quickly to pick a row and sit as far to the left of the stage as possible for the quick exit ahead of the crowd to shorten your wait! :banana:

Thanks for the Toontown tour! I now understand why I am always wondering at WDW about Mickey's House. I always seem to miss something without really knowing what. I guess I got DL and WDW mixed up in my head... Same happens with park layouts. It is still a Magic Kingdon type park, but it is different as well. Disneyland Paris is even more confusing because they switched Adventureland and Frontierland...

Your costume is great! At first I thought that there was some photoshopping going on in the picture, but then realized that this is really you! Wow! :thumbsup2

Yeah, DL and DW are similar but there are key differences. When walking around you find a similar landmark but right next to it is something completely different. Toontown being all the way in the back instead of off to the right side being one of them.

No photoshop this time. I'm letting the inner pirate in me out.

The Matterhorn is one of my all time favorites at any of the US parks. I was so disappointed the last time I got to visit DL and it was closed for refurb!!! :sad1:

Yeah. This time it was Star Tours down for the rehab. I can't complain since Toy Story Mania and Aladin had just come back while I was there so a pretty good trade-off.

Cool, a PP of a PPP! She didn't look happy. I'm assuming you had just informed her the cost if she wanted a DVD of your work as a keepsake of her day at DL....... :rolleyes1

:rotfl: When I took the picture she had just turned around and was getting a look at me. You might notice I had several glances at me in that picture as well.

Very nice costume!!! :thumbsup2

Why thanks!

I probably would have just gone with the flow and acted the part and let people have their pictures and autograph. Would have been much easier than trying to explain over and over...... :confused3 I don't think I would have had to worry though. I would have been trying to explain why Capt. Jack had gained so much weight since the last movie.......... :rotfl2:

I just felt cautious around kids. I knew about the rule to not act like your a CM if your in a costume and I didn't feel like taking a risk before the party started. If the kids didn't care then I was fine with it as well.

To be honest, I'm not sure I ever went in Toontown at DL. :confused: The first trip it was DW and I, and the second time was solo so no kids to entertain.

It was worth checking out, at least for me. I didn't ride anything back there but it was pretty cool seeing the differences.

Actually, it used to be very similar at MK until they added the Judge's Tent.
I think I would have had to snag some of that as a souvie!
Actually, you aren't confusing it at all. When we took oldest DS for the first time in 1992, you did pretty much the same thing at MK. Instead of watching films, there was a stage show that had the Rescue Rangers and other characters, including of course MM. After the show, you exited out and stood in a line to be led into Mickey's dressing room in small groups for the same greet and meet/photo op. You learned very quickly to pick a row and sit as far to the left of the stage as possible for the quick exit ahead of the crowd to shorten your wait! :banana:

I have a big Disney Park gap from the 1989 to 2007. Things like Toontown and Indiana Jones are all new to me. Still, the internet is always great to find out the history of all of these parks. I purposefully went in with as little information as possible to prevent spoiling myself for this trip.

I remember that in your trip report. You had all kinds of problems with Keith's foot as well that day. :(

Yes, he had lots and lots of issues with his foot. It just made the Epcot day not the great day I had planned!

Tower of Terror looks like so much fun! It is one of my top 3 at WDW!

The Aladdin show pictures were great! That looks like a wonderful show! Aladdin is one of my favorites too! :goodvibes

Toontown was so cool! I want to go there!! I love Toontown in WDW and will be sad to see it go....it would be cool if they could redo it somewhere else and follow DL's lead! :cool1:

And finally....GREAT costume!! You had me laughing out loud at the teen girls! I could see Madison doing that!

Day 2: Part 7 - Yo! Ho! Yo! Ho! A Pirate's Life for Me!

A Little Mood Music

Last time I left you night was beginning to fall and I had just finished watching the Celebrate! A Dance Party! wrap up in Fanatasyland. Walking back towards the hub I noticed all of the decorative lights come on. More party guests had arrived in costume and I started become less of the center of attention I had been earlier. Arriving back at the front of the castle I came upon this group.

IMG_2805.jpg

I bet it was like hearding cats, er...dogs getting all of that set up!

Occasional reminders were announced that the party was about to begin and several groups began to gather and mingle in the hub area. There was an amazing group of Ghostbusters that I didn't get a good picture of until later. During this time there are a lot of photos taken and people greeting each other. 7:00 p.m. rolls around and the area in front of the castle is roped off for it's use by some VIPs and Photopass photography.

IMG_2806.jpg

IMG_2812.jpg

A picture of me taken by a very friendly Belle and Beast (I'll have a picture of them later).

IMG_2820.jpg

Soon all eyes are drawn to the castle as music and lighting effects make the area a bit spookier. On top of that a slight mist had started again with a nearly full moon just peeping out from time to time to complete the effect.

Here is a video of the castle just after it started.

Note: Stop the background music before loading. Also, if you don't want to be spoiled and be surprised about events at the party like I was then I really don't recommend opening any of the videos.

Extra screaming effects brought to you by unhappy party attendee.

After filming that for a minute I was feeling pretty hungry. That BBQ sandwhich I had earlier just wasn't satisfying enough. Thinking about my options I head back over to...

IMG_2824.jpg

and find Bengal BBQ.

IMG_2825.jpg

With almost no wait I pick up the

Chieftain Chicken Skewer - In a Polynesian Sauce $3.79

After picking up my order i look around and find a couple of tables where people can stand together and eat. Seeing no one in costumes I sidle up to one of the tables and ask all of the adults in my most winning Johnny Depp if I could join them. A few double takes and guffaws later we get introduced. I discover that they had traveled from Washington state and had come just for the party.

Hitting it off we find out that we have the same destination next so we walk together to Pirates of the Carribean. On the way I see that the Treat Stations had opened up so in New Orleans Square I pick up some candy. The selection they were handing out was quite nice. Twix, Snickers, Butterfinger, Blow Pops and other kid favorites were in abundance.

Reaching POTC we find that it is a walk on. Nearly all of the crowd seems to be doing something else at the moment which didn't bother me a bit.

IMG_2829.jpg

Stepping aboard our ship we notice that there was no one in front or behind us. One look at each other and immediatly the flashes came on.

Blue Bayou

IMG_2830.jpg

Aaaaargh?

IMG_2831.jpg

IMG_2833.jpg

IMG_2834.jpg

IMG_2835.jpg

IMG_2837.jpg

Ooof! Sometimes you don't want to have the flash on. Jack Sparrow is really sweating? and hispanic?

Unloading me and my new acquaintances talk a bit more and go on our seperate ways. They were heading back to the hub to catch the parade. Moving through New Orleans Square near the Rivers of America I find a few more treat stations and increase my booty. I find a few good spots to grab some pictures of the lighting and fog effects in the area.

IMG_2826.jpg

IMG_2828.jpg

A quick video of the fog.

The fog effect was very nice! It also helped that the night was already foggy and misty anyway.

That loud music you here was coming from here.

IMG_2840.jpg

Club Skellington! This place is a mix of character interaction and dance club in the theme of Nightmare Before Christmas. At the moment Jack was doing some photos and his line was increadibly long. Skipping that I went directly inside.

IMG_2841.jpg

IMG_2842.jpg

IMG_2843.jpg

It looked like great fun if you had a partner but being a solo traveler there really wasn't much for me to do here. I really started to miss Dianna at this point and wished she was around with me to enjoy this.

Still, do not feel too sorry for me. I'm in the middle of Disneyland with a huge array of party opportunities available. Hang in there to see where I go next!

Next Up: This is Halloween!

That group of Dalmatians looks awesome! I'll bet they had fun.

How cool that you had made friends with your PotC companions and could take some flash pictures. Sounds like that was just a non-verbal communication, or did you say, "Mind if I flash?"

Also, I thought the "eye in the sky" would yell at you if you took flash pictures...that's not the case?

Yes, he had lots and lots of issues with his foot. It just made the Epcot day not the great day I had planned!

Tower of Terror looks like so much fun! It is one of my top 3 at WDW!

The Aladdin show pictures were great! That looks like a wonderful show! Aladdin is one of my favorites too! :goodvibes

Toontown was so cool! I want to go there!! I love Toontown in WDW and will be sad to see it go....it would be cool if they could redo it somewhere else and follow DL's lead! :cool1:

And finally....GREAT costume!! You had me laughing out loud at the teen girls! I could see Madison doing that!

You would have loved the look I gave the teens. I was really startled but after I got over that I changed it into a "Do I know you ladies from somewhere?" expression.

That group of Dalmatians looks awesome! I'll bet they had fun.

How cool that you had made friends with your PotC companions and could take some flash pictures. Sounds like that was just a non-verbal communication, or did you say, "Mind if I flash?"

Also, I thought the "eye in the sky" would yell at you if you took flash pictures...that's not the case?

My conversation with them established that they were DL vets and as soon as we were off it was flashes on. I think all we did was look at each other and flipped the flashes up or on. They wanted pictures of me and I'll take any shot at getting good pics of a ride. Several pics of me are floating around since I was a pirate on the PotC.

As for the "eye in the sky" it just seemed that once the party started and if it was just adults in an area the CMs pretty much let you do what you want as long as it was safe. The attitude of the ride operators seemed to become very relaxed during the party and I'll have an example of that later in my report.

Hey Tom,

Just checking in and catching up. You're really whetted my appetite for seeing DL someday!

Hey Tom,

Just checking in and catching up. You're really whetted my appetite for seeing DL someday!

I'm making it a goal to get the whole family out there eventually. Since Dianna's family lives in Utah I think I'll work in the extra 400 miles and extend a trip into California at some point. :thumbsup2

:scared1: No wonder they don't want flash photography! This is not what I remember at all! pirate:

No kidding! After reviewing my pics at home this pic was a standout. :laughing:

That Dalmation picture was too funny! I would NEVER get any of themen in our family to do that! I especiall like the one of what could be a teen (??) with the "paw" over the face!! Embarressed?? Maybe or maybe not but funny all the same!! :lmao:

The video was very cool of the opening! Seems like a good start to the party!!

Day 2: Part 8 - This is Halloween!

It's Update Time! This part is heavily video oriented just so you are warned.

Walking out of Club Skelington I find that the most appropriate ride to do next was Haunted Mansion Holiday again. With most of the crowds still trick or treating or moving to the Hub area the line wasn't too bad at 20 minutes. Last night at this time it was about an hour.

Getting in line I see this interesting sight.

IMG_2844.jpg

This time I was going to video parts of the ride since it is so difficult to get stills in the dark.

A clip from the stretching room. Again extra screaming effects from excitable little girls.

One of the pictures as you move towards the loading area. If you listen closely you will hear another pirate fan near me.

The Doom Buggy loading area.

The ride stopped several times while I was on it. Here is one of those times.

My favorite part of the ride.

Oogie Boogie's Holiday Tricks and Treats. I think I got some dynamite wrapped in ribbon. :rotfl:

Sally telling us...or is it Jack? to hurry back.

Back outside it was time for me to head back towards the Hub myself since I needed to find a good spot for the fireworks. I traced a path through Frontierland to see the decorations in that area.

IMG_2857.jpg

IMG_2858.jpg

Reaching the point Frontierland meets the Hub I discover this guy hung on a pole.

IMG_2859.jpg

He was heckling or complementing various guests costumes. Occasionaly he would provide a joke or two if a crowd had gathered around.

IMG_2860.jpg

A pose for me.

IMG_2861.jpg

Turning towards the castle I notice on the other side of the Hub the end of the parade which is called Disney's Halloween Cavalcade. I wasn't too disapointed to miss it at this time since the crowds had been drawn to it and I had heard from Dis'ers that it really didn't compare to WDW night parades.

What was more important that those crowds were not over by the castle yet and I start looking for a prime spot. Eventually I find an area just big enough for one to sit down near the fence at the closest point to the castle. This is where solo traveling gets a big advantage. Resting my poor legs and trying to avoid people trying to walk over me I wait for the show to begin.

IMG_2868.jpg

After a minute or two I hear a yell. "Mr. Depp!" Turning I see my PotC acquaintences nearby waving me over. Gladly joining them to have someone to talk with and pass the time. From them I find out that there were several guests included in the parade...including the Ghostbusters and Belle/Beast groups I had been hanging around with earlier. It made me wonder if I had hung around maybe I could have been included.

Still, I'm glad I didn't have to hang around the front of the castle for that long.

Now for you're viewing pleasure, Disney's Halloween Screams. There are far better versions online if you want to look. Same warning about Spoilers to those who want to experience it themselves someday.

This is the fourth Magic Kingdom/Disneyland version of fireworks I have seen and it was the most amazing. To me it beat Summer Nightastic hands down. I have to say I have not seen the Christmas or New Years version yet so I can't say that Halloween Screams is the best ever. I kept running into people the next day talking about it.

One thing I did notice was I found a video from Oct. 1st that shows a lot more fire effects than what I saw on the 15th. Also, if you are very close to the front of the castle as I was you notice some of the firework embers land pretty close to you if the wind is wrong. It was thrilling certainly but you can hear people saying Wow! as the effects got a little too close for comfort.

With the crowd beginning to disperse I once again bid my temporary companions goodbye. Where to go next? Where to go next? went through my mind. Where did I decide to go? Check in later to find out!

Up Next: Getting Buzzed at MHP.

That Dalmation picture was too funny! I would NEVER get any of themen in our family to do that! I especiall like the one of what could be a teen (??) with the "paw" over the face!! Embarressed?? Maybe or maybe not but funny all the same!! :lmao:

The video was very cool of the opening! Seems like a good start to the party!!

I'm thinking that she had some hair fall out is all. Still, I could imagine trying to keep all of those little kids from falling out must have been a tall order.

Now check out my newest update you ninja poster! :goodvibes

Now check out my newest update you ninja poster! :goodvibes

I am sneaky like that...:rotfl:........Bwa-HA-Ha-Ha-Haaa (my "evil" laugh!!) :lmao:

Great videos!! Haunted Mansion looks very, very awesome!! The fireworks show was pretty spectacular also!

What a fabulous costume!!! :cool1: I don't recall seeing any Jack Sparrows at my party, although I did see 3 ghostbusters and fifty million Mario and Luigi duos for some reason. The popcorn bucket TOT disaster really had me laughing out loud!!! What a surprise to be innocently riding the tower and then you're torpedoed by airborne plastic lids and such! :rotfl2: And thanks for that great video of the fireworks; I had a horrendous view when I saw it so I could barely even see Zero flying past the castle. :sad2:

I am sneaky like that...:rotfl:........Bwa-HA-Ha-Ha-Haaa (my "evil" laugh!!) :lmao:

Great videos!! Haunted Mansion looks very, very awesome!! The fireworks show was pretty spectacular also!

Why thank you. The video is the best I could do with my 480p camera at night. Next vacation I'll have a better toy to play with! :yay: If your a Halloween fan at all you must try either DL or WDW in the fall.

What a fabulous costume!!! :cool1: I don't recall seeing any Jack Sparrows at my party, although I did see 3 ghostbusters and fifty million Mario and Luigi duos for some reason. The popcorn bucket TOT disaster really had me laughing out loud!!! What a surprise to be innocently riding the tower and then you're torpedoed by airborne plastic lids and such! :rotfl2: And thanks for that great video of the fireworks; I had a horrendous view when I saw it so I could barely even see Zero flying past the castle. :sad2:

I have browsed your trip report a few times and I'll post on there soon. There were a few Mario Bros. hanging around the 15th as well. Me and my know it all butt messing around with my popcorn bucket...I was asking for trouble. Luckily it didn't land on the nice lady down from me but I was still mortified. :scared1:

Again I'll check out your report about the fireworks and such as soon as I can. :goodvibes

Day 2: Part 9 - Getting Buzzed at MHP

After finishing up with Disney's Halloween Screams the crowd was dispersing into the various paths around the Hub. Turning towards Tomorrowland it was time to check out what was going on over there and maybe ride Space Mountain again.

More lighting effects.

IMG_2874.jpg

Passing Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters I began to hear dance music getting coming from the direction I was headed. Soon I found another dance party going on near the open area between Finding Nemo, Buzz Lightyear and Space Mountain. Now this place was more crowded than Club Skellington and the kids seemed to be really enjoying themselves more as well.

I took a bit of video as I arrived and just as Buzz Lightyear joined the crowd.

Buzz Lightyear's Intergalactic Space Jam

IMG_2876.jpg

IMG_2877.jpg

IMG_2878.jpg

IMG_2880.jpg

The music and interaction here is upbeat and high energy. Think Radio Disney dance music and you pretty much got it. Again, being the solo traveler tonight, it was fun to check it out but I have to move on.

Threading my way through the Trick or Treaters I reach the front entrance to...

IMG_2619.jpg

The sound and lighting effects just had to be experienced at night.

IMG_2881.jpg

Oh! One thing I had forgotten to tell you faithful readers was that once the party started the Fastpass lines are shut down in the park. This had the effect of a much faster loading time from the standby lines now that a few tens of thousands are spread out all over the park. Twenty minutes later I reach...

IMG_2882.jpg

which becomes my view for the next 20 minutes due to an announcement that they were having difficulties with the attraction. Aaarghhh! Figuring that I was this far along I might as well wait here. Actually it wasn't so bad due to my proximity to several CMs who did not have a lot to do at the moment but prevent us from going through that gate. Time flew by as the CMs talked with us, joked around and even let a few kids "operate" thier panels. In reality it was just a camera that was viewing the loading area that could change from color to B/W. Then they would psyche the kids out by telling them they could board if they did a dance for us. Needless to say no kids volunteered that night. :laughing:

Eventually the ride was fixed and we all tore off down the tunnel for our encounter with the Cosmic Spirits. I really liked my Space Pirate photo this time.

IMG_2884.jpg

Having eaten a lot of party time up I move quickly to the main area of Tomorrowland and see that Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters is nearly a walk on. Feeling lucky I jump aboard in no time to test my shooting skills. Sadly no pictures this time and just as sad I had a mis-aligned gun. Still, I manage well over 100,000 and vow to do better next time.

Speaking of time it was starting to get close to 11:00 p.m. and I needed to make a decision on how to spend it. If I was lucky I might hit two more rides. Walking out of Tomorrowland I swing on over to the Matterhorn to check out it's line. Unfortunately, the line was very long and I did not feel like waiting too long on what could be my last ride of the night. Turning around I do see a line had formed closer to It's a Small World. Walking that way I discover it's the line to see the Disney Villians! The line looked long but looking at the characters available I figured this would be worth it.

Getting in line I proceed to wait as each group greets the characters one at a time and has their pictures taken. Inevitably I strike up some small talk with my fellow line crawlers and "shockingly" they are more Disney Moms with kids running amok. Some of them eventually get in line and are not sure about mom talking with Jack Sparrow behind their backs.

While waiting I take some pictures of other guests I had talked with earlier.

Belle and Beast who had been in the parade earlier.

IMG_2886.jpg

Hades playing up to the crowd.

IMG_2887.jpg

The Ghostbusters.

IMG_2888.jpg

IMG_2889.jpg

Governor Ratcliffe.

IMG_2890.jpg

Almost there. A tat on Princess Jasmine? Really?

IMG_2892.jpg

So, first up for me is Lady Tremaine and the evil stepsisters. As I walked up to them Drizella yells out "Ah! An eligible bachelor!" and runs over to me and begins to drag me to Lady Tremaine. This gets a big laugh from everyone in the area and I play my best confused but winning Sparrow.

IMG_2893.jpg

Next up was Governor Ratcliffe. Not much interaction here.

IMG_2894.jpg

It's so hard to really act out when all you can do is mime...or so I thought. Next up was Hades. He was huge!

IMG_2895.jpg

I look up and realize he had a hold of my hair! The photographer started laughing. Then the people behind him started to as well when Hades pulled both of them over my head like Pippi Longstocking. So now I take it back. Evil villians in full costume can interact when they have some imagination and spontaneity.

IMG_2896.jpg

With my close encounter with the Disney Villians over with it was finally time to wrap up the day. I march my way back to the hotel in costume a bit after midnight...exhausted. I had been running on less than five hours sleep the last few days and it was starting to catch up with me. There would be no rest for the wicked, however, as you will see in my next installment. TTFN!

Man, you really got around in one day! I'll have to check out the videos at home--I don't think I can view them here.

So is Space Mountain at DL way, way better than WDW, or just slightly better? I'm sure the onboard audio makes a difference.

And nice work getting a prime viewing location for the fireworks! :thumbsup2

I'm surprised the stepsisters didn't make some uglier smiles. They actually look halfway refined.

That's great that Hades pulled one over on you.

I am glad to see my hiatus this past week did not put me too far behind!! I love the picture with Lady Tremaine and the step-sisters! That was a great picture with the different expressions! Sometimes I get the best interaction with non-face characters. I think those are the most talented!

Man, you really got around in one day! I'll have to check out the videos at home--I don't think I can view them here.

So is Space Mountain at DL way, way better than WDW, or just slightly better? I'm sure the onboard audio makes a difference.

And nice work getting a prime viewing location for the fireworks! :thumbsup2

The synchronized audio, video really makes the ride mich better. I would say without that then DL Space Mountain is only slightly better.

I'm surprised the stepsisters didn't make some uglier smiles. They actually look halfway refined.

That's great that Hades pulled one over on you.

Looking at the Ugly Stepsisters picture again I see what you mean. It's like I've come along to steal the good looking daughters from the wicked mom!

The CM in Hades really did well with the crowd the whole time. He had everyone looking forward to getting a picture with him.

I am glad to see my hiatus this past week did not put me too far behind!! I love the picture with Lady Tremaine and the step-sisters! That was a great picture with the different expressions! Sometimes I get the best interaction with non-face characters. I think those are the most talented!

I think we all took a week off from the boards. I had two dinners and a party to go to this last weekend. :laundy: I'll get back into the swing of things this next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter