NYC Cruisers - who's going....

bbn1122

DIS Veteran
.... and let's here how your cruise.

I figured I would start this thread. I leave next week and promise to post pictures and report back.

I would love to hear from folks who set sai today!

To all have a happy, healthy and fantastic cruise. Praying for good weather for all.

:) AM

I'm heading out of NYC on the 14th for our honeymoon! I'm so excited!

Congratulations! I wish you a beautiful wedding day and a fantastic honeymoon.

I forgot to give my itinerary.
October 2nd - 4 night to Canada. Just DHubby and Me!

I'd love to hear back as well! We are cruising the November 10th, 2018-7 Night Bahamas itinerary. Pre and Post cruise plans would be fantastic as well to help me plan! Friend reunion from 3 different states is going to be a lot to coordinate. :-)o_O:yay:

Looking forward to hearing how the experience went. I want to leave out of NY for my next one.

We are on the nov 4th out of New York. Anyone else on this one??
I need precruise help?? Where is the port? Where do you stay? How do you get there with Disney transfers?? Uber?? I need help please

I need precruise help?? Where is the port? Where do you stay? How do you get there with Disney transfers?? Uber?? I need help please

Hopefully, some seasoned cruisers will help you with all the questions.

The cruise terminal is on the West Side of Manhattan. Manhattan Cruise Terminall, 711 12th Avenue, NY, NY 10019.
It's located just north of the Lincoln Tunnel which connects NJ to NYC.

nycruisenycruise.com

Some people stay in NYC. Some people fly into Newark, NJ and stay in NJ.

Many people, who cruise out of NYC live in driving distance or may take a train New England or Pennsylvania.

If you stay in NYC a you can take a cab, UBer or walk to cruise terminal depending where your stay.

I hope this helps. Happy Cruising!

Congrats!!!! We are on that sailing as well....celebrating 38 years of marriage....with our 2 year old granddaughter!!

MJ

Hey Judy!!! So glad you posted...I was coming on here to ask questions for you lol!!!

I sent you an email!!

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter