tlkscott, 20th – 28th, AKL
RobynPrincess, 20th – 30th, Jambo
Ckmommy72, 24th – 28th, AKL
CuteAndFluffy, 25th – Oct 1st, AKL
gilsan 25th – Oct 2nd , Kidani
maryandtyson, 28th – Oct 7th,AKL
aagee, 28th – Oct 1st, AKL
franandaj, 29th - Oct 2nd, VWL

Mine has changed. It's now Royal Assante Suite & Royal Kuba Suite. July 26-28, 2014

I thought I posted before, but you can add me to the list! We'll be at AKL Nov. 3-10 for the first time- can't wait! 79 more days as of tomorrow!

Coming out of my lurkdom to add to the list. We will be at AoA from March 7-10th then moving to AKV kidani March 10-16. My dh will be getting home from deployment in feb we were planning on waiting till the end of may/beginning of june but the military had different plans. But that means i can start planning my adrs and everything soon so it gives me one more thing to do to keep me busy while my dh is away.

I was thinking the same thing myself -- where is Kimmar?! :confused3 She hasn't been around in awhile. :sad1:

We have to have an AKL FAQ! I hope Kim starts #10 soon. :flower3:

So how long do we wait before we open a temp place? We need a place to direct people right?

Coming out of my lurkdom to add to the list. We will be at AoA from March 7-10th then moving to AKV kidani March 10-16. My dh will be getting home from deployment in feb we were planning on waiting till the end of may/beginning of june but the military had different plans. But that means i can start planning my adrs and everything soon so it gives me one more thing to do to keep me busy while my dh is away.

I have added you, and glad you are keeping busy, I have your DH in my prayers along with all our men and women in the services..

my name is Paula and I am from the UK. I just wanted to offer you my upmost respect for your dedication to the miltary. Your country and indeed the world owe you much gratitude. I hope you and your family have an amazing time.

To answer your question, Brandi... I think someone needs to start the #10 AKL FAQ before this one is shut down! I am sitting in s lousy Four Points Sheraton in Chambersburg PA this morning, about to take of fro Boston or I would offer to do it. Someone needs to get in touch with Kim or move all that info over to a new thread. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter