Now Approaching... Sleepingbooty's Sept. PTR (We're BAAACK! 9/26)

Chapter 46. 6 More Sleeps!

Well, crap. I guess I can't keep up the pace of an update a day. So, how many days behind am I on my "in two weeks I'll be?" Shoot, four. Okay, so I'll just briefly outline the rest of the trip from Wednesday the 22nd to Saturday the 25th.

Wednesday: Strangely enough, this might turn out to be a non-park (well, non-major park) day. I don't think I've ever had one of those! The plan, weather permitting, is to head to Typhoon Lagoon. I'm very psyched for this as we've only ever been to Blizzard Beach. Typically, we would have just went back there, but in the interest of broadening my horizons as a travel professional ;) We are trying something new.

I imagine we'll stay until about 3 since we have a dinner ADR at 1900 Park Fare. Originally, the plan had been to head over to MK afterwards, but after a closer look at the park hours I don't think that'll be possible since they'll be closing at 8. We may head to Downtown Disney after if the energy level is still up.

Thursday: Our one and only day at DHS. We'll try to be there by rope drop and of course head right back to TSM. We'll grab fastpasses first and then probably ride standby. After that, my only must dos are Star Tours (but its closed), The Animation Academy, and Fantasmic. So we'll just play it by ear.

We'll definitely take a midday break, then head back for dinner at 50's Prime Time. And Fantasmic for sure. Oh, that reminds me to add another item to my to do list: double check all park, show, and event times and update schedule if needed. I think they've added a second showing, because I remember changing times on a couple planners I made for clients who are going that same week. Why I didn't make myself a planner at the same time is beyond me. :sad2:

Friday: Epcot (or TL if the weather didn't cooperate on Wednesday). This is a pm EMH day, so of course this park is NOT recommended by Touring Plans. I'm really taking a risk here! Just kidding, with the crowd levels so low, I'm not too worried about it.

We'll be doing the early show of Hoop De Doo Review - I'm very excited for that. If everyone can suck it up, we'll head back to Epcot for EMH. Its our last night, so why not pull out all the stops?

Saturday: Departure day. :sad1: Our DME bus will probably pick us up around 2 or 2:30, so we'll have time to hit Magic Kingdom in the morning one last time. I always like to begin and end a trip with the MK. I tried to book the girls into Bibbity Boppity Boutique but no dice. I hemmed and hawed too long and by the time I called it was full up. I may check on walk in availability, but its likely not going to happen.

So, I'm sure I'll be on the Dis in this next week before we leave, but in case I forget to mention it later, I thought I'd throw this out there: I'm going to try to do some live updates on Facebook with pictures, so if anyone wants to follow along, send me a PM with your contact info.

Leaving Today!

Chapter 46. 6 More Sleeps!

Wednesday: Strangely enough, this might turn out to be a non-park (well, non-major park) day. I don't think I've ever had one of those! The plan, weather permitting, is to head to Typhoon Lagoon. I'm very psyched for this as we've only ever been to Blizzard Beach. Typically, we would have just went back there, but in the interest of broadening my horizons as a travel professional ;) We are trying something new.

I imagine we'll stay until about 3 since we have a dinner ADR at 1900 Park Fare. Originally, the plan had been to head over to MK afterwards, but after a closer look at the park hours I don't think that'll be possible since they'll be closing at 8. We may head to Downtown Disney after if the energy level is still up.

My arrival day! :cool1:

Thursday: Our one and only day at DHS. We'll try to be there by rope drop and of course head right back to TSM. We'll grab fastpasses first and then probably ride standby. After that, my only must dos are Star Tours (but its closed), The Animation Academy, and Fantasmic. So we'll just play it by ear.

We'll definitely take a midday break, then head back for dinner at 50's Prime Time. And Fantasmic for sure. Oh, that reminds me to add another item to my to do list: double check all park, show, and event times and update schedule if needed. I think they've added a second showing, because I remember changing times on a couple planners I made for clients who are going that same week. Why I didn't make myself a planner at the same time is beyond me. :sad2:

We will be at DHS that evening. We hope to hit up some shows and see Fantasmic. The Disney TA site is different than disneyworld.com hours. So weird. I'm hoping that there are 2 Fantasmic shows!

Friday: Epcot (or TL if the weather didn't cooperate on Wednesday). This is a pm EMH day, so of course this park is NOT recommended by Touring Plans. I'm really taking a risk here! Just kidding, with the crowd levels so low, I'm not too worried about it.

We'll be doing the early show of Hoop De Doo Review - I'm very excited for that. If everyone can suck it up, we'll head back to Epcot for EMH. Its our last night, so why not pull out all the stops?

We'll be at Epcot all day!!! We are hoping to stay for EMH as long as possible that night.

Hope we get a chance to meet up!

I love the gypsy costumes, they are going to look adorable!

The plaid skirts & tanks are very cute too!

Did you find white tops for the skirts?

An idea, not BB but far cheaper, is to hit the Main Street Barber. They will do a pony, colored gel and pixie dust. Not sure what the cost is but it's less than the $14 for a haircut there and a very fun experience!

6 sleeps!!!!!!!

Hope we get a chance to meet up!

Yes, definitely! I'll fb you my cell number

I love the gypsy costumes, they are going to look adorable!

The plaid skirts & tanks are very cute too!

Thank you! Just returned the tanks. Gotta find something else in the next few days. The problem is, its getting harder to find summer stuff out still.

Did you find white tops for the skirts?

An idea, not BB but far cheaper, is to hit the Main Street Barber. They will do a pony, colored gel and pixie dust. Not sure what the cost is but it's less than the $14 for a haircut there and a very fun experience!

6 sleeps!!!!!!!

I didn't actually look yet. Maybe tomorrow - but I'm not sure where to look.

I've never really looked into doing the Main Street Barber, I guess the word Barber throws me - sounds like its for boys. But maybe we'll duck in there and see.

Yes, definitely! I'll fb you my cell number

Sounds good!

We took Madison to the Harmony Barber Shop in Jan 09 and it was great! She got her first haircut there (just a trim). They put her hair in a ponytail and then put in red and pink hairgel with TONS of pixie dust! I have pics of it on FB. She got SO much attention the rest of the day from CM's and Characters.

I've never really looked into doing the Main Street Barber, I guess the word Barber throws me - sounds like its for boys. But maybe we'll duck in there and see.

here is a pic of the girls that were in there last year.

WDW_090214_0298.jpg

Leaving today leaving today leaving today leaving today!!!!!!!!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana:
:dance3::dance3::dance3:
:yay::yay::yay:
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Yep, I'm a little excited! Getting ready to hop in the shower, then more laundry, packing, cleaning and we'll leave for the airport about 4:30.

I'll see you all when I get back!

Thanks guys!

Just got back from some last minute errands and now breaking for lunch. Went to the grocery to pick up magazines and hair conditioner and get some cash. The cashier handed me my reciept.... and .60! I guess I forgot to put the zeros because I wanted $60! I had to buy a candybar so I could get the cash!

Hey Everybody! We are back safe and sound. And tired. Okay, exhausted! Can't wait to get caught up on everyone's reports. Maybe in between loads of laundry today - I think I have about 20 to do! I'm going to try to start my TR sometime this week, in the meantime, I have lots of photos on Facebook - send me a pm if you want the link. See you real soon....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter