Now And Then!!

DSC_1392.jpg

littleme.jpg

Here's my sister and I meeting Mickey in 1973
old_scans002.jpg

and here's a little more recent reunion - Mickey, Minnine, DH, DD and myself. Mickey's grown a little taller and I've gotten really old. :eek: ... but I'm still star-struck! :love:

Awesome updated pics everyone~! :) I am looking forward to adding more to this thread in a few weeks! :)

D~

This is myself, Amy (left) and Julie (right) February 1983

img006.jpg

This is Amy and her husband in Epcot February 2008

img008.jpg

Amy's kids...February 2008. Amy just had her third baby (a little girl) in December of 2011. She hasn't been yet. :)

img009.jpg

This is Julie and her husband and her son, February 2008

img010.jpg

I would have included a picture of myself during the same time but as it turns out I haven't changed at all, so there was no sense in posting that. :rolleyes1

Lovely photos.

Doesn't it make you feel great when your kids want to take their kids cause they have such wonderful memories of the vacations you took them on. :thumbsup2

Kathy

Here's me introducing my daughter to Pooh. See how adoringly she looks at him.
Old_Disney_Scans053.jpg

25 years later, here's me & DH visiting daughter as she becomes a CM on the college program. Also pictured is her buddy Tigger!! ;)
disneyxmas2009303.jpg

And to think Pooh was never one of my favorites. :rolleyes:

That was an awesome Then n' Now LuvClarice... Total perfection! How awesome for your DD - congrats to her!

I am posting TONS of Then n' Nows in my TR, if anyone is interested. If you follow the link in my siggy to my TR - it will bring you to the Table of Contents, scroll down to the bottom of the ToC, and it has all of my Now n' Thens listed by day... Eventually, I will transfer them all to this thread, as well. :)

Happy planning everyone! :banana:

D~

thanks for postinf the pics...makes me realize how fast everyone grows up...now I have to start digging for pictures :)

Ok so in this picture my DS is in the front with the green tigger sweatshirt he was 5, my DD is in the pink minnie sweatshirt she was 8 and I am far left in the Eeyore dark blue sweatshirt
2323232327Ffp353Dot3E23283D3B283-4.jpg

This is them at Chef Mickey's in 2006 - our most recent family trip DS is not quite 10 and DD was 13
Picture027.jpg

DD and I went this spring (4/7 - 4/14 2012) but I dont have any pics in the parks just at ESPN Wide World of Sports (she had spring training for softball here) age 18
DSCF2457.jpg

and this is me two weeks (4/29 - 5/2 2012) later at a work conf in Disney at the Y&B club
AspireGoodEvilDinner4-29-12-1.jpg

I wish I had them standing in one spot all the time but we never thought of it.

2007 - I got good use out of that costume! Now my younger DD is wearing it.

What a fun thread! DD at ages 11 and 18 with a friend in Norway:

Clairetroll8.jpg

100_7069.jpg

And at 8 & 18, and then 5 & 18, in Minnie's house (which she is heartbroken is now gone):

Claireminniegazebo8.jpg

100_7481.jpg

ClaireMinniesHouse5.jpg

100_7479.jpg

It's been a while... Sooooo - bumpity bump. :)

D~

As long as I am bumping - I guess I could add one... This one almost didn't happen... If it wasn't for the FLE soft opening on our last MK day, we wouldn't have gotten this amazing Now & Then!

2003:
007.jpg

2008:
008.jpg

2012:

IMG_4369.jpg

D~

As long as I am bumping - I guess I could add one... This one almost didn't happen... If it wasn't for the FLE soft opening on our last MK day, we wouldn't have gotten this amazing Now & Then!

2008:
008.jpg

I think I might be losing my mind here. Is this WDW? From that picture there are two sets of Dumbo's. That didn't happen until 2012. I'm confused.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter