Now And Then!!

Jaybrad

Old Disney Dude
Thought it would be fun to post "Now and Then" photos. This is my wife and daughter in Adventure Land in July 1982 and in July 2002. Time does fly!!
FH000006.JPG

I love the idea for this thread... unfortunately I only have "nows"... I wish I had "thens". Let's hope others have some...

I love this thread idea, also.

I have thens and nows, but don't know how to post pictures! However, I will enjoy looking at others' pictures!

I had the same problem -- I didn't know how to post a picture. Then someone was nice enough to tell me that you can't put a photograph directly from your computer onto this website. You must sign up from a company that will "host" your picture. I used photobucket and it was free. Once you sign up with them and put your pictures on their site, then you come to the posting page.... Hit the icon that says Insert Image, type in the URL from photobucket and then hit the Insert Image a second time and viola, your picture posts. Email me if you have any other questions.... and if anybody else has a better way to do this... let us know!!

:earsboy:

This is what I was told and it worked..
The picture must be stored on the internet first. You don't have to design a website, just upload your photo to a site. We have a free photo storage site right here on the DIS.

The DIS Photo Gallery

You'll log in there using the same name and password you use on the DIS. After you log in, click on the upload photos button and follow the instructions.
After you've uploaded your photo, click on your photo so that it opens in a new window. Right click on the photo, click on properties, then highlight and copy the URL. It should look something like this:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/photopost/da...worksCastle.jpg

Copy the URL - Control+C

Click on the "insert image" icon above. (Looks like a picture of mountain)

Paste the URL - Control+V in the window provided by the "insert image" icon

Click OK

Guess I'm totally computer-picture illiterate. I still can't do it. But mine is/are very similar to Jaybrad's, in the first picture (1987) DS is a 4 yo sliding down the "kiddie" slide at (the now defunct) River Country. In the second, he also has an adult beverage. 2005, he's standing outside Italy in WS with his wine from the wine tasting.
Oh, yes-and the most recent, we haven't even gotten yet, it's him as a CM, getting his picture taken with Governor Schwartzeneger on July 17th in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle where his band was. I'm not too proud!

Here I am with my brother at WDW. I was 4 years old. I'm the blond standing by Mickey.

scan0085.jpg

Here I am on my 2nd trip to WDW. I'm now 23 and on my Honeymoon. Still with Mickey though!

DSCN1605.jpg

Fun thread...Here are mine.
Mickey-Mousea-and-me.jpg

Me and the Mouse in 1984.

Mickey-and-us.jpg

The BF the Mouse and me in 2005.

Jaybrad said:
Thought it would be fun to post "Now and Then" photos. This is my wife and daughter in Adventure Land in July 1982 and in the San Angel Inn in Mexico / EPCOT in July 2002. Never thought of my daughter drinking a magarita at the San Angel Inn during our trip of 1982. Time does fly!!
24854FH000006-med.jpg

24854IMG_0012-med.JPG

your wife and daugher are identical!!! lol...Those pictures are very nice...if only my scanner worked, I could post up a few..but its on a "break" lol :badpc:

I love this idea, I was 10 when I first went to WDW and dont have any then photos, I am 36 now.

great ideA! not sure if I have any "then" photos... I have to ask my folks

This is a terrific thread. I am looking for pictures now. Hope I can get them posted.

Great idea!! I'm going to have to see if I can't get to my mom's tomorrow. She has pictures from our 1976 trip-- I was only 2 so there will be a big difference!

this is really fun to look at. our son is only 5, so he's only been to wdw 3 times. every year we take his picture in front of the green frog at the base of one of the totems at wilderness lodge. maybe we'll have some good "now and then's" in the future.

OK here goes This is me and my sister in 1974 outside of the MK

f8303ce3.jpg

Here we are in 2004 with my DS5

f8303cf1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter