November 2015....The countdown begins!!

We got back late Sunday night after a great trip. We're really feeling the pull to relocate to Orlando area more than ever, especially now that several of our friends have moved down there. We got to see all of them during our trip and it very much changed the feel from pure vacation to something a bit more homey if that makes sense.

Our next trip is actually in less than 8 weeks which is the closest together we've ever taken Disney trips so I guess my new countdown is 53 days. I guess I better make some reservations so we have somewhere to stay when we get there.

Well everyone, we are packed up and ready to leave in the am. Hope everyone has a great trip and great Thanksgiving. Look forward to hearing about everyone's trips.

Okay! Who's going to clean my house before we leave Friday?! Oh wait :scratchin yeah, that'd be me....:faint:

My husband has nicely been doing that this week.

I just have to get through one more day at work tomorrow.

The weather keeps changing every time I look. I hope the rain holds off and it is for a short time during the day so they are still able to have MVMCP on Fri and the luau on Tues plus other things in the evenings.

My husband has nicely been doing that this week.

I just have to get through one more day at work tomorrow.

The weather keeps changing every time I look. I hope the rain holds off and it is for a short time during the day so they are still able to have MVMCP on Fri and the luau on Tues plus other things in the evenings.

Repeat after me: I will not check the Orlando forecast. I will not check the Orlando forecast. I will not check the Orlando forecast :)

On our Labor Day trip in 2014, it was supposed to rain pretty much the whole time we were there, including our whole MNSSHP day. We ended up getting one good afternoon rain (probably an hour or so) and light sprinkles on the party day, which ended right before the party. So, I don't put much stock in the forecast. I just cross my fingers and hope for the best.

We leave on Wednesday! This weekend is going to be busy!

we do too! and of course the weekend is packed with activities..oh, but not packed w/ packing. :scared:

Hello fellow Wednesday travelers :wave:

Nice to know I'm not the only one with a busy weekend :grouphug: Anyone else dread packing at least it means we are all leaving soon :cool1:

Oh well back to :laundy: and packing. I have to work Monday and Tuesday :sad2: We have a 5:30am flight out of Philly Wednesday morning and we live over an hour away from the airport. Who needs sleep we're going to Disney party:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter