November 2015....The countdown begins!!

ljmclin

Mouseketeer
I haven't booked my trip yet because i'm waiting for the 2015 rates to come out, but I made my ticker and I wanted to see it in action!!! By the time we finally get to the world and my beloved Poly (all new after construction), we will have been away for almost 2 years. I don't know if I can wait until Nov 2015! Let the countdown begin

Are the rates out yet? I planned my Disneymoon around my favorite time in Florida! Just after Halloween but before Thanksgiving!::yes::

Hello! :wave2:

We are looking to book POR for a week to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary and bring the kids to WDW for the first time. Since moving to Phoenix, we've made several DLR trips, but want to come out East for this trip. We stayed at POR for our wedding/ honeymoon, and had our wedding dinner at Victoria and Albert's would like to relive those memories. :goodvibes

If free dining is out for our dates, we might switch to Poly for convenience with the kid's but for now are planning on POR. Can't wait until rates are released! :thumbsup2

We're planning on November 17-29, 2015 to celebrate our 10 year anniversary also!! :goodvibes I can't wait until July 30th to finally be able to book it and make it official!! :hyper:

Right now we are planning to be in WDW during Jersey Week, since I am a teacher and dd will be in kindergarten! Last year our district had the entire week off, but this coming November we only have off two days. Keeping my fingers crossed that the way all of the different holidays fall that we will be able to do a full week!

Besides me, DH, DD(who will be 5), we are taking my DH's uncle, parents and brother. Some other family of the inlaws might decide to come as well, so we are looking at using our DVC to book a 2 bedroom, along with a studio or two. Can't wait to really begin planning!

We are planning to go November 15-22. Can't wait to get back! We just had our first baby 3 weeks ago, and looking forward to planning his first trip at 16 months old. The plan is it will be myself, DH, DS, my parents, and my MIL. Possibly my MIL's sister if she wants to bring her too. Thinking we will probably stay at AOA, but will get 3 separate LM rooms for privacy and sanity purposes. ;)

It's going to be a long wait, but I plan on thoroughly enjoying the planning process!
Btw, I called reservations yesterday and they said the 2015 rates should be available online either in the next few days or the first week of August. :)

Just booked November 11th-18th at the Yacht Club! (side note: is it really possible that all the standard view rooms this far out were booked by this morning? My only option was garden view). Anyways, this will be me and the husband's one last Disney trip before we start trying to have a family! We're going all out :)

I'm so EXCITED!!! :yay:
Booked for our first trip November 14-20, 2015!!
Haven't been in over a decade, way before I had kids. A little overwhelmed, but very excited. We're staying at CSR, and my kids will be 2.5 and 4 at the time. Now that the room is booked, I don't know what to do next.

Currently looking at early November (possibly Jersey Week) at CSR! If we can pull this off, it'll be me, dad, 2 cousins, and one's girlfriend, though even if they can't make it, I'm about 80% sure dad and I will go anyway. Please cross all your fingers and toes for me! :hyper:

I'm so EXCITED!!! :yay:
Booked for our first trip November 14-20, 2015!!
Haven't been in over a decade, way before I had kids. A little overwhelmed, but very excited. We're staying at CSR, and my kids will be 2.5 and 4 at the time. Now that the room is booked, I don't know what to do next.

Have you been on the CSR board yet? TONS of great info over there!

Have you been on the CSR board yet? TONS of great info over there!

I have, thanks! I was actually a little hesitant about picking CSR, but everybody on that board seems to totally love it and it made me feel better about my choice!

Officially booked for November 14-21, 2015! Staying in AoA LM room. Although we could end up changing resorts depending on special offers that come up. (Since LM rooms are usually excluded.) We'll see though. I'm really excited to check out this resort so it may be worth spending the extra money. :)

Offically booked November 14-21 2015!!!! OMG I'm so excited I can't stand it. What am I going to do over the next months???? The wait is going to drive me crazy!

Right now staying at POP but if they offer free dining I will most likely end up at CBR or (hopefully) POR. :yay:

Hi everyone!:wave2: I'm new here. We had to cancel our trip for next month so I am now planning for the first week of November 2015....I hope:thumbsup2. We were there last November and my dd loved the Christmas decorations ( alot more than Halloween in 2011) and was amazed by snow falling on main street. Anyone know when they start with the decorations for Christmas?

November 14-21st....Almost booked....just figuring out some little details with my mom and my sisters family. First time at POR. Wish it was this November!

So I am not the only one thinking this far in advance - I like it!

Right now, I am trying to decide if we should go Wed-Wed (11th - 18th) or go Sat-Sat, (14th-21st). Flight prices are going to be so much better Wed-Wed if history repeats itself, but I am not sure I want to deal with the extra crowds on Th/Fri due to Veteran's Day on Wed.... anyone want to chime in and help my OCD-self decide?? :rotfl:

This will be my 15th-ish trip, and more importantly - it will be DH's and my DS/DD (will be ages 6 and 4) first trips!!!!! My parents will be joining us and it will be their 35th trip (or something like that).

We will stay at either POR, CBR, or WL, depending on deals.

We changed to CBR...we decided to wait to see what deals will be. Anyway, I think the 11th wouldn't be crazy bad. On the calendars I have looked at they always say that crowds are moderate to light. We are going 14th to 21st. Cannot wait to see the Christmas party. We have done the MNSSHP two times and LOVED it.

Count me in for November 2015, just got back from a week at WL. Suffering from the post vacation depression currently. Looks like there's already a few people booking in the November 14-21 range, I'm hoping for free dining during that time and will hope to stay at either POR or CSR. The long countdown begins...

In early stage of planning, but looking at the ninth through the 13th. I would prefer early December to catch the Christmas festivities at Epcot, but hubby's work schedule will not allow. My main objectives are to attend MVMCP, see the lights at DHS and see the Christmas parade if they are still doing it at Animal Kingdom. Hubby has only been to MK and is indifferent to it, so this is my shot to sell him on Disney.

Torn between POFQ and Little Mermaid rooms at AOA. Also toying with the idea of trying to rent points to stay at Wilderness Lodge. I will probably just book AOA and change if they do free dining since they don't seem to allow with the little mermaid rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter