• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 2014

stasijane

Crazed one
For once in my life I am on top of this booking thing. I am booking the BWV for November 2014 during the Wine & Dine and Festival of the Masters weekend. I am so super excited that I remembered right before the 11 month window and will have the best resort during my trip to the F&W! :cool1:

Anyone else planning a November 2014 trip this far out?

I do! We just decided today that we would be going back in November. So excited!! Let the waiting begin...lol

We went in February and got the flu....hubby and I both ended up in the hospital, kids were given Tamiflu and missed the worse of it. Our 11 day Dream trip ended up with only 3 days in the parks and all of our Free Dining reservations cancelled. HORRIBLE!!

So even though we only go every 3 years, we are going back sooner.....it's a must right?!

We are going the week before Thanksgiving and returning the Tuesday before. (Nov 16th - 25th). Having a hard time deciding between resorts. Loved Port Orleans FQ but TA says it hasn't been on the Discount list recently so trying to decide between PO Riverside and Coronado. Came on here to find some advice!!

Sonya

We are! November 9th - 16th 2014. Port Orleans Riverside. Future daughter in law has never been on a vacation or even flown on a plane! What a perfect first vacation to go to the happiest place on earth!!! Her first and our 10th!!

I'm in the very beginning stages of planning our family of 6 trip back to the world. We will be celebrating our 30th anniversary and our children will join us for a portion of the trip. At this point we will be going during the week of Thanksgiving due to our youngest being in high school yet. We will need 2 rooms and while I would love to do the Beach Club I'm not sure I want to spend that much $ for 2 rooms. The villas are tempting also but half of the kids/adult children would be in pullout couches. Not thrilled with that either. So at this moment I'm thinking perhaps Coronado Springs business class. I'd love a discount so we could afford the Beach Club but I'm guessing that won't happen either. Let the planning begin!!!! :)

We visited WDW for the 1st time this past November & fell in love! :lovestruc
We're hoping & planning on coming back this November- this time during Thanksgiving- I know it'll be busier but it works better w/ not having to have ds miss school. I'm not sure of the resort yet- last time we stayed at the Poly for 5 nights. This time we're considering GF or BLT - possibly splitting w/ AKL.... decisions, decisions... :scratchin lol ... Thankfully, there's lots of time to plan & work really, really, REALLY hard to save the $$$ to make this trip! pixiedust: Let the fun of planning the magic begin!! :goodvibes

Our family of 5 is currently scheduled to be at the Poly from Nov 1-8, but we'll likely change the resort due to the late addition of my mom and possibly my sister and nephew. Looking at renting DVC points to stay in a the Grand Floridian or Bay Lake Tower Villa.

Visited WDW for the first time this past November with a friend. And I have now convinced my parents to go this November! :cool1: And I'm in charge of planning everything.......Still deciding when in November, probably the week before the Thanksgiving again. And I'm trying to decide if we should book at POR (where I stayed) or a different moderate resort (Coronado is the other one I'm looking into). And I"m kind of waiting for the free dining plan too...it helps so much in planning...lol

Has anyone staying at both resorts, and what are the pros and cons of each resort??

count us in - looking at first week of November for DH & I to do an adults only trip to celebrate 10 yrs wedded bliss!

Visited WDW for the first time this past November with a friend. And I have now convinced my parents to go this November! :cool1: And I'm in charge of planning everything.......Still deciding when in November, probably the week before the Thanksgiving again. And I'm trying to decide if we should book at POR (where I stayed) or a different moderate resort (Coronado is the other one I'm looking into). And I"m kind of waiting for the free dining plan too...it helps so much in planning...lol

Has anyone staying at both resorts, and what are the pros and cons of each resort??

We havent stayed @ POR but can vouch for CSR. We enjoyed the expanse of the resort, and that helps with keeping the resort quiet relative to some others. Granted, when we were the re we didnt notice any conventions during our stay. We were not pleased with any of the restaurants @CSR though, and would not rely on them in a future trip, but would stay there again. For reference, we stayed in the Casitas building.
Have fun planning, we're in the earky stages of planning our next trip also.

Booked Pop today for November 11-20. We'll be celebrating our 15th anniversary there, it's also been 15 years since we last visited.

I have my fingers crossed for a trip Nov 1-11. My husband doesn't want to because 1. he isn't a huge Disney World fan and 2. our son will be 22 months old and he doesn't think he will be old enough.

I have also thought about doing a Florida-centric vacation instead of a Disney-centric.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter