November 2014

Cannot wait to be back at WDW November 16-21, 2014!!!:love: We will be staying at POR which we LOVE. :cheer2: It is such a peaceful resort after a day in the parks. This will be our first time at WDW during the holidays and we are looking forward to seeing all the decorations :santa: Our DS's do not know we are going this year....:rolleyes1 they think it is in 2015. Won't they be surprised... :laughing:

Cannot wait to be back at WDW November 16-21, 2014!!!:love: We will be staying at POR which we LOVE. :cheer2: It is such a peaceful resort after a day in the parks. This will be our first time at WDW during the holidays and we are looking forward to seeing all the decorations :santa: Our DS's do not know we are going this year....:rolleyes1 they think it is in 2015. Won't they be surprised... :laughing:

That is a good way to surprise the kids and let them in on the planning!! Good one :thumbsup2

I grew up 10 mins from disneyland but we are taking our first trip to DW nov 13-20 and staying at art of animation. I am excited and my girls have no idea.

Just booked although dates may change depending on Free dining etc.. But for now Booked Nov 10-23 We also plan to run the wine & dine but will stay offsite for that part of the trip. :hyper:

We're in! Staying at Boardwalk Villas from November 29-December 6th. It'll be my DD 3 and DS 2 first trip. This is a birthday trip for both kids and an anniversary trip for us. We Disneymooned in 2009 and this will be our first trip since then. Can't wait!!!

We are! Staying Nov 29-Dec 7 at Boardwalk Villas. It will be our DD just turned 3 birthday trip along with my birthday trip. So excited to share our love of Disney with her. Many previous trips to Disney, married at Disney but have not been there in about 7 years.

We will be there! Staying at Bonnet Creek for the first time. We just got back 2 weeks ago so now I can start the Nov plans. We stayed at Kidani and BWV and so we have our magic bands and we bought our annual passes so I will be able to make FP+ before we go. I didn't get to do that in Jan because we didn't buy our APs until we got there, and all the FP+s for the fireworks and parade were already gone.

I think it's safe to start posting here. I found out about the Target 5% off gift cards so I plan on buying those whenever we can so we have a bunch for our trip and I finally got my husband to agree. He loves Disney too but financially it's a struggle. I know some don't agree but I believe family vacations are a priority so we are willing to be not so "financially smart" because of it. Disney is our favorite vacation spot for so many reasons!

Anyway...want to go for Wine & Dine 1/2 marathon so thinking Nov 7-15. Anyone know how that week is? I just wonder because of Veteran's Day falling in there. We have been on race weekends before and I'm not so worried about that but more worried about Veteran's Day.

We haven't been in a while to see the Christmas stuff so I'm excited about that!

POR is our hotel of choice but may price up AofA. We are a family of 5. We homeschool and love the flexibility of being able to go when we can. Our youngest son has down syndrome so I am going to do a bunch of research on the new guest assistance pass because that was always huge for us (shame on some bad people for ruining that!)

Anyway...look forward to planning with you all!

Big trip set for Nov. 15 to 22! Booked at BLT with MK view...so excited as it will be our grandchildren's (ages 4 & 1) first trip to WDW! :yay:

We are headed back to Disney in November 2014! I'm so excited! Can't decide whether to stay in one of the Moderates or book the Wilderness Lodge. It will probably come down to whether or not we can get free dining, DS eats a lot! :lmao:

November here too! We've booked a DCL cruise for Nov 10-14 and we'll be staying at DW the night before and two nights after.
Because of negotiations with my DH our only park time will be MVMCP, but that's better then nothing!

We'll be staying on DVC points so I have to wait for our 7 month window to open up for us to book the rooms.
I'm also thinking about doing the DDP for the first time. If there aren't any parks, then I'll focus on the 2nd most important part about Disney... the FOOD!

Nothin is set in stone yet but I am really leaning towards a November trip! It will be my 30th bday and I do not want to so it at home! I will not be upset at turning 30 but would rather do it at Disney!!! I would like to stay at CSR!

Just registered my wife and I for the Wine & Dine half. All set to go. I didn't think it would sell that quickly, over 92% full now.

Made a change. Originally was December 7-12, changed it to November 16-21, Grand Floridian. Thinking about adding the Dark Side, prior to Grand Flo. Arriving PBH(Dark Side) 11/13, departing 11/16, checking into the GF. Can't seem to decide if we should do Disney before Dark Side or after...thoughts?:confused3

We booked POR but now I'm wondering if WL would be worth the extra money. Traveling with a 6 and 9 year old. We are surprising them the day we leave, soooo excited!

My tentative plan is a 6 day/5 night trip from Nov. 11th thru 16th. We love WDW in November even if it means missing a few days of school. We'll be staying value, probably one of the All-Stars. The crew will consist of me, my hubby, our three kids ages 15, 12, and 8, plus my parents.

Just booked today!!! POR 11/4 to 11/11!!!!!! Food and Wine Festival here we come!!! :banana:

We haven't booked yet but decided on dates tonight- Nov 23-29....Thanksgiving week :thumbsup2 Right now we're thinking we'll stay at Coronado Springs in a business class room. It'll be me, the husband and the kids (15 & 17).

I can't wait to be there Nov 21-28. We have a VGF studio for the 22-28 and now we have to decide our plans for Friday, Nov 21.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter