November 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - RULES 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick I just dropped a pre-RopeDrop at CP on 11/28 at 845 (picked one up even earlier). Reservation is for 4.

Right now RopeDrop is still 0900 that day. :dance3:

Canceling the following in next 5 minutes:

November 24th

7:30am Whispering Canyon for 4
2:15 Crystal Palace for 4

Looking to cancel the following:

Tusker House
November 17th at 2:05pm
Party of 4

Boma
November 17th at 4:35pm
Party of 4

PM me if interested in any of these. :-)

I am cleaning out some ADR's that we won't be able to use due to changing park days etc. Except for Akershus..most are fairly easy to get reservations, but maybe the times will be good for someone!
All of these reservations are for party of 3. Plan to start cancelling at 11am central time.

Sat. Nov. 15th-Akershus: 9:45am TAKEN
Sat. Nov. 15th-Biergarten:6:50pm

Tues. Nov. 18th- Liberty Tree Tavern: 1:50pm & 5:15pm

Weds. Nov. 19th - 50's Prime Time: 5:30pm TAKEN

Fri. Nov. 21st - Biergarten: 12:05pm

I have a reservation for 4 for Cinderella's Royal Table at 9:05am on 11/5. I found a time that works better for us! :cool1: PM me if you'd like it!

Just dropped a Akershus on 11/3 at 9:30 for 5 people. Sorry for no notice had to grab something else.

hi. i just dropped a Crystal Palace for 11/14 at 6:20pm for 3 persons. Sorry for the no notice but it forced me to cancel it since I found a Chef Mickeys at the Same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter