November 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - RULES 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
Policy for threads - Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are not allowed. Since Disney no longer allows transferring of reservations to new names, we will no longer support trading of ADRs.

If you and another poster choose to call Disney at the same time to attempt to reclaim a cancellation that is fine and outside of the boards.

To be able to PM you need a minimum of 10 posts. Easy peasy to become an active poster and be able to coordinate those adrs!

Only Cancellation Notice Posts will be allowed going forward.

Wanted posts will be deleted without comment.

Thank you for understanding the reason for this change.

Please subscribe using the option in Thread Tools!

Thanks! I was just able to let someone have a BOG dinner reservation.

Due to a weird system glitch, I was able to book BOG for dinner on 11/8 twice, 6:55pm and 7:25pm. I did it the first time and when I did the final step to confirm the reservation, I got a server error. So I did it again, and it went through fine. I went to my Reservations page and had the 2 reservations. I posted in another thread about it and someone ended up being able to take the one I wasn't going to use.

Just cancelled -

Chef Mickey on November 8th at 10:45am for party of 5

The Plaza on November 4th at 6:30pm for a party of 5

I have a BOG for 2 on 11/11/14 at 4:50pm that I am going to cancel. If you want to try to coordinate a time when I cancel send me a message.

I have a couple of Reservations that we are not going to use as we got them for different dates that worked better for us. Please PM me if you want to schedule a time for me to cancel that maybe you can try to book at the same time.

Ohana - Friday November 14, 8:10 PM, 9 guests
Be Our Guest - Saturday November 15, 9:10 PM, 9 guests

I have a couple of Reservations that we are not going to use as we got them for different dates that worked better for us. Please PM me if you want to schedule a time for me to cancel that maybe you can try to book at the same time.

Hi I pm you about be our guest! Thanks!

AeroKU, will you please send me a PM? I just joined and it will not let me send you a PM.

Hi I pm you about be our guest! Thanks!

AeroKU, will you please send me a PM? I just joined and it will not let me send you a PM.

sflyer7 - Someone PM'd me before you (actually 2). If those don't work out, then you are next in line.

cbarrett214 - If I still have the reservation after contacting those that PM'd me earlier, I'll PM you.

sflyer7 - Someone PM'd me before you (actually 2). If those don't work out, then you are next in line.

cbarrett214 - If I still have the reservation after contacting those that PM'd me earlier, I'll PM you.
Thank you

This isn't a cancellation but just thought I'd let everyone know that I JUST saw an 8:05 am at Crystal Palace for 11/17 for 4 people.

I am canceling the following now:
11/19/14 3:55PM CRT - 4 people
11/21/14 8AM Crystal Palace - 4 people
11/21/14 9:10AM Crystal Palace - 4 people

I am about to cancel:

Tuesday, November 4: Mama Melrose Fantasmic package 3:00 P.M., 7 people
Wednesday, November 5: 'Ohana 5:00 P.M., 7 people

I am getting ready right now to go cancel an Akershus breakfast for 4 on 11/12 at 8:30 am.

I was lucky enough to find an open dinner reservation for BOG at 6:00 that night (it is possible, keep checking!!). Since we are not doing park hopper, this is going to be a Magic Kingdom day for us now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter