• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - RULES 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to cancel 2 reservations for crystal palace. One at 9:55 am on nov 16 for 3, and one at 9:55 am on nov 21 for 3. Let me know if anyone is interested! Otherwise I will probably cancel sometime tomorrow:)

I have two reservations I'm going to be canceling. PM me if you're interested!

11/19 Crystal Palace for 5 at 9:25am

11/22 Chef Mickey's for 5 at 6:35pm

:goodvibes

Releasing:

Nov 26, 2014:
The Crystal Palace - 5:45 PM
1900 Park Fare - 6:45 PM

Nov 27, 2014:
Coral Reef Restaurant - 5:30 PM

Nov 29, 2014:
Teppan Edo - 6:10 PM

All ADRs were for 3 people (2 A, 1C)

I have a couple ADR's to cancel, please PM me if you are interested in either of them and we can coordinate a time for me to cancel...

'Ohana
Nov. 19
5:15pm
4 people

'Ohana
Nov.20
4 people

Both are taken

I have a couple ADR's to cancel, please PM me if you are interested in either of them and we can coordinate a time for me to cancel...

'Ohana
Nov. 19
4 people

'Ohana
Nov.20
4 people

HI Shagley,

I am interested - Do you mind sending me a PM? apparently my post count is not high enough to pm you... thanks!

HI Shagley,

I am interested - Do you mind sending me a PM? apparently my post count is not high enough to pm you... thanks!

I'm sorry muffine, I got PM's right away and both ADR's have been taken. Sorry!

I am getting ready to cancel the following within the next few min:
Ohana for Nov 12 at 9:15pm party of 2
Akershus Nov 17 at 8:00am party of 6
Liberty Tree Tavern Nov 20 2:10pm party of 6

'Ohana
Nov. 19
4 people

'Ohana
Nov.20

Both are taken

How did I miss being notified of these??!! Exactly what I needed... So bummed
:sad:

How did I miss being notified of these??!! Exactly what I needed... So bummed
:sad:

Actually, can someone please respond to this? Even though I am subscribed to this thread, sometimes I don't get notifications of new posts. Is there something I'm missing??:confused3

Actually, can someone please respond to this? Even though I am subscribed to this thread, sometimes I don't get notifications of new posts. Is there something I'm missing??:confused3

If I'm not mistaken, the email notifications say that you won't receive new notifications until you re-visit the thread. So after you visit, you will only be notified of the first post after your last visit. At least that's the way I understand it.

If I'm not mistaken, the email notifications say that you won't receive new notifications until you re-visit the thread. So after you visit, you will only be notified of the first post after your last visit. At least that's the way I understand it.

That is correct with immediate notifications. Once you receive one for this thread, you will not get another until you have visited the thread again.

Just dropped the following, all for 4 people:

11/11
6:50pm Ohana
11/12
12:50pm Sci-Fi
6:35pm 1900 Park Fare
11/13
11:50am Tusker House
6:30pm Boma
11/14
12:25pm Tusker House
6:55pm Chef Mickey
11/15
12:45pm Kona café

In case anyone is wondering why, went from 4 people to 5 and started over.

I just snagged a 6:10 reservation for Be Our Guest for Sunday the 16th. There was a 4:05 for 4 there as well. Grab it while ya can!

I just snagged a 6:10 reservation for Be Our Guest for Sunday the 16th. There was a 4:05 for 4 there as well. Grab it while ya can!

Thanks! I checked at 5:50p for a table for 4 and there was no availability. I read your post at 5:59p and was able to get a table at 6:15p on 11-16!

Thanks for the head's up! I snagged one on the 16th for 6:10.

Looks like there's availability that whole week between 6 and 6:30, for those still looking.

Thanks so much! My dining is complete now that I got BOG on 11/20 @ 4:20 right before Very Merry Christmas begins!! Can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter