November 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Oh no! We have FP+ for Fantasmic...why are people saying that is worse than the dinner package? Are the seats bad?

People on DISboards have been saying that there is no longer reserved seating for Fantasmic with FP+. I have seen one person recently say FP+ really worked out well for them for Fantasmic but they never confirmed that it was reserved seating or if timing just worked out for them and they got good seats.

Just cancelled Sci Fi at 11:20am 11/21 for 3 people.

I have another for 4 people at about the same time that I need to cancel. I had our reservation spit, but I was just able to get us one all together.

There's a Tusker House available on November 21 @ 10:45 for at least six people. They say this is a great time to catch both breakfast and lunch!

Cancelling a Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic for 4 at 3:50pm on 11/16.

We're going to risk it and do FP+ for Fantasmic and eat breakfast there instead as I was just able to get an ADR for that.

Cancelling a Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic for 4 at 3:50pm on 11/16.

We're going to risk it and do FP+ for Fantasmic and eat breakfast there instead as I was just able to get an ADR for that.

I think I might do the same at this point. Think I'll just keep my breakfast at Boma that morning and enjoy some yummy food instead and hope for the best at Fantasmic. I don't need super close seats, my sensory challenged kids are better off farther back. Center would be nice though. : )

Need to cancel....

Cinderella's Royal Table
November 19
11:50 AM
Party of 6

I would love to try and coordinate this with someone!

I have two CRT's that I am going to cancel for the 15th at 10:20 and 2:40 for 5 people each. Let me know if anyone would like to coordinate.

I have a Sci-Fi for 11/16 @ 8:15 pm for 3 people that I'm going to cancel; was able to get a lunch spot on a different day.
Let me know if you're interested - if not will cancel later tonight since we leave for the airport in the morning :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter