November 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Cancelling right now:

California Grill 11/12 at 7:05pm for 4
House of Blues 11/13 at 6:30pm for 4
Akershus 11/15 at 6:40pm for 9

There is a Ohana online for 11/19 for 4 people at 5:25.

I will also be cancelling the following if anyone is interested...
Ohana for 4 on 11/18 at 6:35
Coral Reef for 4 on 11/18 at 4:15

I would LOVE the Ohana one if it is still available! Been trying to book one!

My daughter just got her MAW granted yesterday and she is going to meet Cinderalla on Monday (11/11) but we have reservations on Wednesday (11/13).

Any help would be appreciated.

Had to make a switch, so there should be a California Grill for Nov 19 at 7:40p available.

Well a TON of other people do that, A TON, that's where I learnt to do it, they put what they're looking for. So don't pick on me.

They are not 'picking on you'. They are a 'moderator' of DIS boards which means it is their job to 'enforce' the rules of the threads. Just because lots of others do it...that doesn't mean that they are suppose to.

Well a TON of other people do that, A TON, that's where I learnt to do it, they put what they're looking for. So don't pick on me.

Don't sweat it! I've gotten warnings before for things I didn't realize I was doing wrong. You didn't know, and they politely reminded you of the rules. :)

I have a couple of ADR's to cancel.

11/12 Hollywood & Vine for 8 @ 10:00am
11/17 O'Hana for 5 @ 8:30am

Let me know if anyone is in need!

I tried to get it earlier... And someone must've had a quicker finger. :(

It's crazy how quickly these Ohana reservations get snatched up! I am sorry you didn't get it. :( If I see anything else pop up for Ohana I will definitely post on here.

someone grabbed my Ohana above, glad it worked out!! :)
If I can't have it, I'm glad someone can use it!

I'm in denial, but I also need to cancel our Chef Mickey's on Sunday morning (11/10). Party of 5, 8:25am. I'll cancel tomorrow, if someone wants it, just let me know and I'll coordinate again. So bummed about this one, since I'm not finding anything open the entire time we're there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter