• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

November 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Because of this thread, I was able to grab a CRT for a friend who went down to Disney for her very first time yesterday. This morning she was able to take her daughter to breakfast with the princesses. Her daughter got to sit in the window and wave to the people passing by, she was so excited and had a such a magical time. They said Jasmine was wonderful. Thank you for helping to make their first trip so great.

Encouraged by these 'Ohana dinner cancellations! Still have my fingers crossed for 11/19. If so, I will have a BOG for that evening to cancel.

I have an ADR at Tony's for 4 people on Sunday, 11/10 @ 7:35pm that I'm going to cancel. Any takers???

Getting rid of the below listed ressies, I have up til next weekend before I will just cancel. If you see any you want let me know :)

Biergarten 6:50 3ppl 11/15
Ohana 6:30p 3ppl 11/18
1900 8:30p 3ppl 11/17
Cape May 8am 4ppl 11/19
Akershus 8:25pm 4ppl 11/19

Hi! I sent you a PM for Cape May.

Encouraged by these 'Ohana dinner cancellations! Still have my fingers crossed for 11/19. If so, I will have a BOG for that evening to cancel.

How many are you looking for? I'm also looking for a different ADR on the 19th for dinner and Ill keep a look it for you!

Obama dinner availability right now on Thursday, Nov 21. Can't see how many - I'm on my phone

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Will be canceling the following tonight:

Ohana 11/8 @ 9:25pm, 3 people
BOG 11/10 @ 7pm, 3 people

Just cancelled 11/13 Le Cellier for 2 at 1:30. Also need to cancel BoG for 2 on 11/15 at 4:35 if someone wants to coordinate.

I need to cancel this ADR. It's for 5:15 on a MVMCP night and I hadn't realized when I made it that it may conflict with the party. Going to try and eat in the park instead.

Let me know if interested.

Still have a dinner ressie at BOG for 4 people for Wed Nov 6th at 8:20pm to cancel if anyone needs/wants.

Let me know and we can coordinate.

PM me.

New policy for threads - Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are no longer allowed. Since Disney no longer allows transferring of reservations to new names, we will no longer support trading of ADRs.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter