November 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I have a princess breakfast in Norway on 11/25 at 9:45am that I need to cancel. It is for 11 people but says "maybe 2 tables, etc" so it is possible that you could get it for smaller number of people. Let me know if anyone interested in coordinating the cancel.

Last call before I cancel these ressies.

11/14 11:05am for 6 50's PT Cafe

11/14 6:35pm for 2 Garden Grill

11/16 10:55am for 2 Tusker House

11/17 10:35am for 4 'Ohana

Hey Guys, If anyone has any good resos for Nov 13 (evening) - Nov 19 (morning) for 7ppl that they are looking to cancel I would love to know about them. Just booked a last minute trip and am have difficulty securing any reservations that we would like. Would LOVE Chef Mickey's, Akershush, 1900 Park Fare, Tusker House Safari Breakfast, Hollywood and Vine lunch or really anything that would be great for children. Thanks so much for any help guys.

I have an Ohana reservation for 9:15am on 11/19 for 7 people that no one took yet. It is the breakfast with Lilo, Stitch, Mickey and Pluto. I also gave up a Crystal palace on 11/19 at 7:45pm that is still available on the website along with a 50's primetime cafe on 11/18 at 1:40pm both for 7 people.

I may have a CRT for 5 people on 11/12 & 11/15. We still are figuring out our plans. If you think they might work let me know! They're both for breakfast. But like I said I won't know for sure for a few more days.

If Angel doesn't take the CRT 11/15 breakfast for some reason, can I be second in line? I have never been in the castle and my boys have told me they will dine with Cinderella for me.

I may have a CRT for 5 people on 11/12 & 11/15. We still are figuring out our plans. If you think they might work let me know! They're both for breakfast. But like I said I won't know for sure for a few more days.

I know that the possibility of someone changing their mind about your CRT reservations is below zero but PLEASE keep me in mind if that happens. My little girls would be over the moon with any of those dates. Thank You!!!

I have a princess breakfast in Norway on 11/25 at 9:45am that I need to cancel. It is for 11 people but says "maybe 2 tables, etc" so it is possible that you could get it for smaller number of people. Let me know if anyone interested in coordinating the cancel.

I am interested! We have 9 people. Please pm me and let me know if we can coordinate. Thank you!

I have an Ohana's reservation on the 15th at 8:25pm that I need to cancel. It is for four people. I'm not sure if I can pm. But would be ok with trying to coordinate a time for someone to get it.

I would be interested in coordinating if you still have this available.

I see 'Ohana on 11/23 @ 9:40 AM for at least six!

Also, I still have Chef Mickey's on 11/21 @ 7:45 AM for six. If anyone is interested, please let me know and we can coordinate something.

I just had to switch my HDDR night around. I just canceled a reservation for 4 on 11/24 at 6:15. It was a category 3 booking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter