November 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

The Disney Dining website hates me!!

I get to check one resturaunt, one date and one time before I get the "we are unable to check times" message for the last 4 days!!!! :badpc::badpc::badpc::badpc:

I need to cancel...

BOG 11/14 5:40pm for 2 (MVMCP night!!)

Mama Melrose 11/15 4:30pm for 3 (so it will probably work for 4)

Pick a time for me to cancel, I'm EST:

Today at 5:30 or 9:15
Tomorrow at 2:00 or 4:00.

I got it! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

It wouldn't let me reserve for 7, but when I changed it to 8 I was able to get it. I'll just call them and cancel the extra one. Then there should be a table for 4 available at that same time, maybe?

I have 2 CP reservations to cancel if anyone wants to coordinate.
11/12 at 3:20 for 7
11/17 at 3:15 for 7

I got it! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! It wouldn't let me reserve for 7, but when I changed it to 8 I was able to get it. I'll just call them and cancel the extra one. Then there should be a table for 4 available at that same time, maybe? I have 2 CP reservations to cancel if anyone wants to coordinate. 11/12 at 3:20 for 7 11/17 at 3:15 for 7

Oh good, I'm glad you got it :)

I haven't cancelled it yet, sorry for delayed response, I can cancel it now if you are online, or on Friday (can't do it tomorrow, such a busy day). Let me know when is a good time for you.

Have you canceled CM on 11/13 yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter