November 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Still finding good ones!
CM on 11/6 @8:20 pm for at least 6
Ohana 11/6 @9:45pm at least 6
CRT 11/6 @9:25pm for 4

If anybody has a CM to cancel for 11/15 at about 7-7:30pm please let me know. We have friends joining us last minute and would love a second reservation. I would need it for 5 people.

I have a CP for 4:30 on 11/17 for 11 people that I will cancel if I can get a BOG for anytime after 4:00 that night for any amount of people. I'll let you know if I cancel it.

I see you may be getting your BOG! Yay! I just realized I can't PM or email yet. If you decide to cancel your CP, what's the best way to coordinate? Is there a certain time you would cancel? Thanks!

I have to cancel a BOG for 11/9 @ 9:15pm for 2 people

and

Ohana Breakfast 11/10 @ 10:35am for 2 people

Have to cancel my whole trip :( Any takers?

I see you may be getting your BOG! Yay! I just realized I can't PM or email yet. If you decide to cancel your CP, what's the best way to coordinate? Is there a certain time you would cancel? Thanks!

I got it!!!! So my CP is all yours :)

Have to cancel :

Wed Nov 6th for 4 people at 8:20pm

Sun Nov 10th for 4 people 8:15

If anyone can use these let me know.

I won't cancel it until you and I figure out how to coordinate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter