NOVEMBER 2012 Trip Planners Thread~ Everybody is Welcome~Part 3 already!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI!!!

Can you add me to the list??

We are taking our 1st family trip to WDW for our sons 2nd birthday!:bday:

We will be at WDW from November 26-29th.

I am so excited!!!!!:flower1:

- We are hoping that the military ticket promo is extended past September 30th so we can take advantage of the deal.

That sounds so cute! Do they know these are their costumes? Love the theme!

yes I had to ask DD7 about the mad hatter and at first she was upset but now she loves it!!! YOu couldnt beat the price and since I won the Alice dress lot on ebay... that decided that LOL I love the theme too! We have NEVER done any kind of 'theme' for either halloween or disney so this is a first

Lights at DHS are my main objective this night. so are you doing Whispering Canyon for lunch? What time is your reservation? I am thinking CHH and perhaps no more ADR meals so we can decide what we want to do each day Tues and Wed. We leave on Thurs. with flight at 5:00 so think we will leave with ME around 2:00. Still mulling over what to do then as well. Really kinda hard as I don't know what we will have accomplished and what we will still want to fit in...... so hard.

Decided not to do Cape May Cafe thinking it was seafood and we are doing Coral Reef on different day.
Coral reef is good too! We are doing that. Whispering Canyon is dinner at 5pm then head to the party. Maybe do a character breakfast on Thurs? Great way to say good bye to mickey! OR our last day, we went to DTD and had a 11am lunch at T-Rex....then didnt do a park just walked around DTD. This year is the first time we are going back to MK for our last day to see the new fantasyland expantion :hug:

Well, I'm a newbie to the Nov traveler. I was Oct until this afternoon when I realized the week I'm going Disney's resorts are almost booked solid. Only a few value rooms and 2 room villas. No way on this side of sanity can I go with that... so, I changed it to Nov 10-17. I'm hoping it's a little quieter. :hyper: Please tell me it's going to be better now that I added 3 weeks to my countdown. :rotfl:

:welcome: I will add you after lunch(I have daycare so its easier at nap time)

Hi everyone! Just found this thread! :)

We are going Nov. 3 - 18! Staying the 3rd - 11th at OKW and then the 11th - 18th at Poly.

Not that I was wishing away the summer....but we are getting pretty excited that our trip is only 86 days away now!! Yipppeeeee!!! :yay::yay:

:welcome: Us too! And I HAVE been wishing away the summer LOL. i will add you to our list

Getting so excited for our anniversary trip! I just completely redid all my ADRs too! Why can I not just stick to a simple plan? Lol. So excited to try some new places this time.

We are excited to try new places too!

going 11/12-11/16, staying at AofA Lion King (first time on-site). haven't told the kids yet!!!

:welcome: I will add you!

HI!!!

Can you add me to the list??

We are taking our 1st family trip to WDW for our sons 2nd birthday!:bday:

We will be at WDW from November 26-29th.

I am so excited!!!!!:flower1:

- We are hoping that the military ticket promo is extended past September 30th so we can take advantage of the deal.

:welcome: I will add you when I add the others!

Waiting for Ap rates for first 2 weeks of November I have a room secured at beach club but they soldout there now.
Thats good that you got a room!

Feeling better hearing about soft openings. Only thing I really want to try is the little Mermaid ride. Might make up for the fact we'll miss test track.

I'm still debating our one ADR at Coral Reef. We'll have one for lunch on 11/15. But we have dinner the night before at Cap May and with a party of 5 I understand we can't sit next to the fish tank which is what the kids want. I really would love to put in Le Cellier there but no luck so far. So do i leave it as is or leave one ADR open?

Cool...so Little Mermaid will have FP...so does anyone know if it will have FP before the official opening? Or if it will be part of EMH before the official opening?

im not sure if i am happy with my adr or need to make more. looking for any suggestions..places we should see etc. (daughter has a gluten allergy)

11/4 arrival 1900 park fare
11/5 mk Lunch at cp
11/6 hs Lunch at mama melrose Dinner 50's
11/7 e princess breakfast dinner at garden grill
11/8 ak lunch at tusker house
11/9 hs/e Dinner at coral reef
11/10 bbb in afternoon dinner at crt
11/11 departure day dinner at chef mickey

im not sure if i am happy with my adr or need to make more. looking for any suggestions..places we should see etc. (daughter has a gluten allergy)

11/5 mk Lunch at cp

I had a coral reef dinner but I had not been reading very good things so I canceled it. I have not decided what to replace it with yet. But I like one TS a day so your schedule is great IMO

It really is a sickness. I just changed and canceled all of my ADRS redid the whole thing completely. All because I found a 5 pm 1900 PF dinner open, I just couldnt pass it up.

Feeling better hearing about soft openings. Only thing I really want to try is the little Mermaid ride. Might make up for the fact we'll miss test track.

I'm still debating our one ADR at Coral Reef. We'll have one for lunch on 11/15. But we have dinner the night before at Cap May and with a party of 5 I understand we can't sit next to the fish tank which is what the kids want. I really would love to put in Le Cellier there but no luck so far. So do i leave it as is or leave one ADR open?

I would keep coral reef. Cape May and Coral reef (though both seafood) are 2 totally different places. Coral Reef offers a good steak or chicken too! :thumbsup2

I dont want to set at the fish tank. yes its neat being so close BUT if you sit in the 2nd or 3rd row, you still see the fish tank BUT you get a better view because you see all the fish tank. My dd was 2 went we went before and she LOVED it! We sat on the 3rd level and it was fine..still enjoyed it:)

11/5 mk Lunch at cp

I would do a DHS lunch at Sci-Fi on the 9th... She may love sci-fi and I am sure they can accomidate the gluten allergy. My friend has one so I was researching places for her

We loved Coral Reef!!! What about a departure breakfast at Ohana?? Depepnding on what you plan to do on your departure day. We always do DTD but this year doing MK

Or Rain Forest Cafe on your AK day for dinner either at AK or DTD...just some ideas!
You do have the major character meals covered but Iif it was me, Id def add in either Sci-fi or Ohana

It really is a sickness. I just changed and canceled all of my ADRS redid the whole thing completely. All because I found a 5 pm 1900 PF dinner open, I just couldnt pass it up.

I actually had a 8pm dinner for 1900PF and it was too late so redid half my schedule to fit in a 7pm dinner on another night! Which it worked out because we booted Via Napoli and Im fine with that. A little bummed BUT its ok

I was just hearing to many bad things about hollywood & vine so I ditched that one in favor of a mama maltose f! Package.

And I also switched my coral reef to biergarden

Just saw on another thread that they are closing Lion King (AK) in Jan. They plan on moving it elsewhere eventually, but that is not a sure thing.

Anyways, I'll make sure to see it one last time this trip!

vleeth said:
I would say go, even if they weren't closing it. As far as I'm concerned its the best Disney show there is.

I thought they were moving it up near Tusker House to make room for the new avatar section.

Just saw on another thread that they are closing Lion King (AK) in Jan. They plan on moving it elsewhere eventually, but that is not a sure thing.

I thought that it was being relocated on the other side of the park. It is my favorite show at Disney. Hope they do move it.

Oh thats good to know! I was going to skip it since we saw it last time and I like the Broadway musical much better, but if we aren't sure when it is coming back I will! Thanks!

My kids really enjoyed the lion king show at ak. It's one of the few things they can do at ak because they are so short

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter