• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 2011 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

We just cancelled this reservation for tonight. Please take it! It is during Wishes. We wish we could keep it, but there is no way our daughter will wake up in time!!

Party of 6.

Hello everyone...just got back...i was able to score some amazing reservations a day or two out...so my advice is to keep checking even while you are down there :santa::santa::santa::santa:

I'm cancelling O'Hana for Thanksgiving at 4:05pm for a party of 4 now.
I hope someone here gets it!

wow!! i found a bunch of availability for this weekend and next week overnight... was able to snag a CM for b'fast for 7ppl on 11/22!!

tons of tusker house availability, all times b'fast and lunch and dinner!!! some 'ohana dinners too!!

Canceling as soon as I hit submit:

Le Cellier for 10 people Sun 11/20 @4:35 pm

O'Hana for 10 people Fri 11/25 @ 9:15 am

Hope someone here can grab them!

Canceling Garden Grove for tomorrow 11/18 at 8 pm for a party of 3 as soon as I finish this post.

Le Cellier Tuesday November 22...12:10 pm for 4 folks!
Email me if you want to coordinate. (I'm 3/4 coordinating, so good luck!) ;)

Buckeev ( at sign) aol.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter