November 2011 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Canceling in about 10 minutes:

The Plaza for 4 people Friday, Nov. 18 @ 5:15pm

and

Crystal Palace for 8 people Wednesday, Nov. 23 @ 8:25am

Hope this helps someone out!

Le Cellier - 11/30 2 people 11:55am lunch Not the Candlelight processional package

Just cancelled.

Hope someone can use it.

About to cancel V&A for 4 people on Nov 25 at 8:45 pm. Send me a PM if you are interested in coordinating timing this afternoon.

Cancelling Diamond Horseshoe
11/23 @ 6:15pm for 2 people

11/25 Ohana @ 8:50pm for 2

I'm canceling the following at 8:00 PM EST tonight:

Le Cellier

Date: Sunday, 11/20/2011
Time: 5:55 PM (Dinner)
Party Size: 8 Guests

Cancelling in about 5 minutes:
1900 Park Fare 11/28 9am table for 4
Yak & Yeti 11/27 2:30pm table for 4

Cancelling:

Mama Melrose
Tuesday Nov 29 @ 12:35
for 8 people

Hollywood Brown Derby
Tuesday Nov 29 @ 1:15
for 10 people

I'll be cancelling in a few minutes:

1900 Park Fare on 11/29 for 4 at 7:15pm

Chef Mickey's on 11/29 for 4 at 9:15pm

I will have a bunch for early December too, including a few Ohana ressies...pm me if you need one...I will be cancelling one on 11/30 and one on 12/5...just haven't decided which time yet.

I have a reservation for 2 for Weds, November 30 at 8:45am. I will cancel tonight in case anyone is interested, just PM me please.

I have a reservation for 2 for Weds, November 30 at 8:45am. I will cancel tonight in case anyone is interested, just PM me please.

Where is this for? I'm looking for Ohana around 5 ish... I have CP now, but we're doing the party that night and lokoking for something different. Where in MA are you... We're in central MA too!

Thanks... My husband is looking for dinner... We've never been there for it. We're in Southbridge :-)rolleyes:) When are you guys going... We're leaving the 28th through the 3rd... I'm excites to take the baby for his first trip!

Awesome! We are going the 25th to the 3rd. My girls are 12 and 7. They haven't been since they were 8 and 3. We can't wait! O'Hanas is great for dinner. I couldn't get a reservation this trip for dinner so we are doing the Luau. We have never done that. Can't wait. Where are you staying? We are at OKW.

Awesome! We are going the 25th to the 3rd. My girls are 12 and 7. They haven't been since they were 8 and 3. We can't wait! O'Hanas is great for dinner. I couldn't get a reservation this trip for dinner so we are doing the Luau. We have never done that. Can't wait. Where are you staying? We are at OKW.

We're at BWV... Just closed on a DVC resale contract there! I haven't been during the Christmas season in years and can't wait for a nice, dare I say it, quiet week! With my oldest DS in school I think this is the last time we can go at a less peak season. Hope you and your girls have a great week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter